Thread: UGA is the team!

Bronze
    Load Metric

UGA is the team!

Well I thought I would check in and see what's going on with you degenerates.
    Things with me have changed since I last posted. I stayed in the hotel for six months and I added myself to a list for getting a bed at a long term shelter here in town and a week before Thanksgiving I got the call that a bed had opened up and it was mine if I wanted it. I obviously accepted it. I spent the week of Thanksgiving with my son and the following Monday he brought me here to the Freedom house which is the Taj Mahal of Shelters. I have my own room with a tv and since I got here I have bought a mini fridgeand I went to T-Mobile and got the home internet and I have my own microwave and coffee maker I can stay here for six months I have been here for 2 of my disability payments which they require me to put up at least half of so I have saved 1200 so far. Things are going well and once I have been here for six months they partner with the United way to find a place of my own which they will pay my rent and utilities for three months. We(there's 75 men here) have to remain alcohol and drug freeas the place is run by safehouse ministry. I have been spending time in the weight room working on my good side. Oh yeah watching the game with a huge group of men on New years eve when my Dawgs escaped with a very fortunate victory against Devidee's Ohio state team was a blast. I hope things are going well for you guys. Go Dawgs. I'm going to be getting back into the poker playing so I need to know what site I can play on.

Load Metric
    Christopher Mitchell, you finally joined the forum!

But seriously, I don’t know you but I do remember your situation that you were in before and life wasn’t going well for you. I’m glad to see you got a place, saved some money and things are looking up for you.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    What a dominant display my Dawgs put on in the CFP Championship game Monday
    Night. A new Dynasty is upon us. I won 255 on the game. Go Dawgs.

Load Metric
    Hey man. Glad to hear everything is on the up and up.

And congrats to your Dawgs for cheating against the Buckeyes to win their third ever natty. Kirby is legit.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: lol Chrissy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hey man, what an inspiring post. Not many of us would focus on the positives, as you have, if we provided a snapshot of our lives the last year or so.

Very powerful.

Good luck at the tables

Comments

country978: always enjoy the nice side of les

Load Metric
    Glad to hear that the situation has improved. Don't know how big of a leak the poker is but good luck regardless.

Comments

country978:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Are you looking to play limit holdem again?

I ask this because I remember that was what you played in the mid-2000s during your AP propping days, but I know it's been a lot of years since then, so let me know.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Are you looking to play limit holdem again?

I ask this because I remember that was what you played in the mid-2000s during your AP propping days, but I know it's been a lot of years since then, so let me know.

Yes Todd that's what I prefer to play as I have never been comfortable playing NL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Hey man. Glad to hear everything is on the up and up.

And congrats to your Dawgs for cheating against the Buckeyes to win their third ever natty. Kirby is legit.
    Please elaborate on how we cheated when your team obviously chocked

Played my first online tournament in years today and I came in first place. It was a small 5.00 rebuy and add-on that paid 162.0 for first place. I was so pumped. I gained the chip lead with 27 left and never relinquished it.

Comments

devidee: It was targeting.

Thread Information