View Poll Results: Should desertrunner be allowed BACK on PFA?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and his account should have zero restrictions

23 54.76%
  • Yes, but restrict him to relatively few posts per day

6 14.29%
  • No, keep him banned!

10 23.81%
  • No opinion

3 7.14%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bring back desertrunner?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If he does come back, these will be the terms -- similar to the ones I stated in April 2021. He did not keep to these, so I banned him. However, if he's brought back, the terms will be along the same lines as back then.

1) No more than one new thread per day

2) No calling members pedos or groomers

3) No accusing people of attacking you due to them being "liberal". If you wish to answer their criticism and rebut what they say, that's fine, but no "You're just attacking me because you're a liberal" posts.

4) No bumping any old threads unless something really relevant and important has happened

5) No posting of memes

6) Don't attack every single person who criticizes you, or otherwise it becomes a situation where most of PFA becomes you fighting with all of the regulars here.

If I decide to bring him back, and he agrees to these 6 terms, then his account will be reactivated. But I haven't decided yet.
    He has to live up to these rules while his detractors have carte blanche to attack him?
    Because he's a retarded lunatic who cucked Druff more than a dozen times by flagrantly ignoring requests to simply act like a reasonable adult.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    its pretty interesting that the only people who are scratching their heads at the rules are the people who were nowhere near this circle of friends for the first 15 years of its existence.

Comments

Sanlmar: making new memories
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's a tadpole. What's not to believe?

Name:  BCB6E45D-DBAF-4E88-A604-EE91E2CE45D5.jpeg
Views: 342
Size:  17.6 KB

Comments

Kuntmissioner:

splitthis: Is it male or femaleeeeeee or it hasn’t DECIDED YET

Load Metric
    Cons: guy's the drizzling shits, calls everyone pedos, wildly over-posts, and was such a terrible poster he had to be banned despite being a real life friend with Druff, after being given all manner of leeway and second chances.

Pro: he had that flashlight thread that time.

I'm still undecided.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    When's Fluffer coming back?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    lets just let chatgpt decide.

Comments

dwai: best post itt

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

He has to live up to these rules while his detractors have carte blanche to attack him?
    Good question Mickey. It caused me to go back and read the list again. I understand rules 1&4. The rest of the rules are double standards, no? All this build up to the time he returns. Some people in this thread who I respect a lot have said things that make it seem his return won't be a good thing. I'm keeping an open mind. Les can be downright rotten. Marley IS downright rotten, yet they're both still here. Nunbeater is a freak. I accept them all. I'm sure if this dude is your friend we can all find something to like about him.
    lmao

hey man I never called for him to be banned in the first place, just thought he was an annoying cunt
    personally idgaf if he comes back or w/e

Load Metric
    The threads Desertrunner started were not subjects I was interested in. So being the progressive minded person I am, I took a new and novel approach. Something that had never been tried before on PFA. I IGNORED HIS THREADS.

That's right. I skipped right over them. I can honestly say I have no idea what he wrote that pissed off so many people. The liberals who have complained the most about desertrunner are the most disruptive trolls on the forum. Far more caustic and disruptive than he ever was.

That's why I don't get it about the restrictions to be placed on him. All he will be coming back to is being the whipping boy of the forum. Because the liberals of this forum are addicted to insulting those they disagree with.

Restricting what one troll can say but allowing enemy trolls to disparage him at will is a peculiar move.

Comments

splitthis: Fully free desert
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

I am considering making this happen. Poll broke about 2:1 in favor of bringing him back.

If I do bring him back, I will ask him to keep his thread starting and meme-posting to a minimum.

I saw him at Horseshoe during WSOP, and even met his current girlfriend. He's not a poker player, but just dropped by to say hi to me. Anyway, given the successful return of Tyde, it might be time to unban another controversial member of this forum.

Load Metric
    BUMP

I am considering making this happen. Poll broke about 2:1 in favor of bringing him back.

If I do bring him back, I will ask him to keep his thread starting and meme-posting to a minimum.

I saw him at Horseshoe during WSOP, and even met his current girlfriend. He's not a poker player, but just dropped by to say hi to me. Anyway, given the successful return of Tyde, it might be time to unban another controversial member of this forum.
    Does this mean plol is next?
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Tyde and desertrunner are nothing alike.

Unless you’re into flashlights.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    BUMP

Does this mean plol is next?
    PLOP did wish me luck on Twitter during my semi-deep Main run, so that's a start.

Load Metric
    might as well unban 4dragons while youre at it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    If you can present evidence that desertrunner has ever been arrested for sex crimes against minors, I'll be glad to permanently shut him off this forum.

Load Metric
    ill be sure to ask him about it.

Load Metric
    related note i really wonder if those photoshops he did of that cops kids was the first domino falling that sent him to jail.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    If you can present evidence that desertrunner has ever been arrested for sex crimes against minors, I'll be glad to permanently shut him off this forum.

is ‘sex crimes against minors’ listed as a disqualification for membership in the PFA terms of service ?

Todd you might want to reset the default settings on vbulletin

Load Metric
    Desertrunners condition prevented him from reading the room. All the awfulness including pedophilia being in his constant rotation resulted.

This place isn’t good any of us but especially him - as many have repeatedly said. You border on cruelty Druff

Name:  09CBB7E2-C9EB-4D4D-890C-831702C3A810.jpeg
Views: 170
Size:  26.9 KB

Load Metric
    Just do it already and stop being a faggot, no one really cares. He won't be any better, can't teach an old autistic dog new tricks.

Free the others as well. Active restraining orders* and pedophiles should be the only exceptions.

*assume Tyde is posting without your restraining order held over his head.

Comments

OK2: Tough but fair

dwai:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Free desertrunner. Keep pfa commie free.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information