Thread: Diabetes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Diabetes

Don't have it, just wondering what should Druff be on the lookout for? Thanks in advance

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Don't have it, just wondering what should Druff be on the lookout for? Thanks in advance
    I thought limitles the ear expert might also know about diabetes.

You want to look for out-of-range A1C and glucose levels on blood tests. A1C is the more important one.

Mine are both normal, and always have been. Sorry to disappoint you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dr. limitles to you

You are the poster boy of health circa 1822

Load Metric
    Early warning signs. Excessive thirst. Excessive urination. As the body tries to flush the excess sugar by dilution and then out the kidneys. Also feeling hungry more then normal as your body is having trouble processing the sugar for cellular energy so it thinks your still starving. Also not uncommon for even with out actual high blood ketones for urine to smell strong as body starts burning fat since it’s having trouble utilizing glucose as an energy source either due to inability utilize the insulin in the system or body failing to produce enough if total
    Failure of the islet of langerhans (Type I DM).

I personally have a hybrid diabetes issues as my body has problem using the insulin but also my pancreas most of the time doesn’t produce enough either due to a auto immune issue but not all the time which causes random insulin shock/severe hypoglycemia. (Happened last week dropped into low 50s)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Early warning signs. Excessive thirst. Excessive urination. As the body tries to flush the excess sugar by dilution and then out the kidneys. Also feeling hungry more then normal as your body is having trouble processing the sugar for cellular energy so it thinks your still starving. Also not uncommon for even with out actual high blood ketones for urine to smell strong as body starts burning fat since it’s having trouble utilizing glucose as an energy source either due to inability utilize the insulin in the system or body failing to produce enough if total

I personally have a hybrid diabetes issues as my body has problem using the insulin but also my pancreas most of the time doesn’t produce enough either due to a auto immune issue but not all the time which causes random insulin shock/severe hypoglycemia. (Happened last week dropped into low 50s)
    And your current bmi is what?

Name a Ben and Jerry's flavour you cannot go without.

Are you not riddled with diseases related to over consumption? Yeah you are you fat pig

How's your back sloth?

Mr. bookmark. One photo of you and everyone shuts off
    Last edited by limitles; 12-31-2022 at 09:42 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Been a Type 1 diabetic for 25 years. The tip off was losing 45 pounds over a few months without changing diet or exercise. Generally, I think the symptoms for Type 2 diabetes are less extreme.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Eisenhower View Post
    Been a Type 1 diabetic for 25 years. The tip off was losing 45 pounds over a few months without changing diet or exercise. Generally, I think the symptoms for Type 2 diabetes are less extreme.
    Not funny on my part, sorry

Comments

Ryan Eisenhower: No offense taken

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

And your current bmi is what?

Name a Ben and Jerry's flavour you cannot go without.

Are you not riddled with diseases related to over consumption? Yeah you are you fat pig

How's your back sloth?

Mr. bookmark. One photo of you and everyone shuts off
    lol fucking artard

stick to fucking trailer park pigs and $2 vodka les

Thread Information