Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Andrew Tate just went to pound-me-in-the-ass Romanian prison because Greta tilted him

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think it is highly unlikely that Tate is completely innocent.

Remember, he was running webcam scams and other shady operations for the past 8 years or so. There's no way his Romanian compound was simply a place where pretty girls voluntarily moved to make Tiktok videos.

There's probably more to the story that we haven't heard. I'm guessing that he's guilty of some things, but some of the other charges are exaggerated.

For example, it could be that the girls had an agreement to work X number of months minimum in exchange for him paying for their transportation from their home country, and some of them decided to back out prematurely, and then he wouldn't let them leave. Obviously I'm not going to defend this, but it makes it more complicated than a situation where he's a cartoonish villain who tricks young women to come to his Romanian compound, and then holds them prisoner and forces them to cam.

I do think that Tate was probably emboldened by years of getting away with everything, and felt like he would never get in any trouble, especially in Romania where he may have bribed some local police and figured he was untouchable.

Bottom line is that right wingers shouldn't be hitching their wagons to this unhinged scammer, but his critics also should refrain from painting him as a supervillain until they have all the facts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26493714/

Junior Seau the San Diego Charger LB is a great example of the dangers to some with this

UFC fighters are ones i wonder about long-term with the head trauma.

we are approaching something of a watershed moment where we are going to be able to identify CTE on the spot quickly using portable gear and contemporary analysis techniques.

and when we get there, contact sports are going to stop being viable career paths real fuckin fast.

imagine the attrition rate if getting cleared to fight involved making weight, passing a piss test, and passing a 100% accurate CTE scan.
    Yep, you are soon going to start seeing massive lawsuits on this newly formed WWE/UFC company just created. And I think it will be a never ending cycle for the NFL. I saw Tony Dorsett in an interview about a year ago, he could barely string sentences together. A few months ago a retired linebacker, can't remember his name, tweeted his head was hurting and pleaded for a welfare check. You see Conor McGregor, I mean its clear as day he has CTE with his behavior.

Even though my concussion was 20+ years ago, I still think about it all the time. And that was one concussion, some of these players suffer through 20 of them in their career.

Comments

sonatine: 100.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm fairly ignorant of Andrew Tate but now I know a bit more. He was banned because in schools across the country lil boys were making lil girls cry.
    Complaints from teachers and parents were pouring in, imo it would be pretty reckless for social media to do nothing.
    That being said, is Andrew Tate Innocent?
    Personally idk tldw but the first few minutes were interesting.

Factoid: In 2022 Andrew Tate was the most searched person on Google.

Edit: I watched a bit more, wow. The case appears incredibly weak. There's a chance these prosecutors are radical SJW's so we'll see how this pans out.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Factoid: In 2022 Andrew Tate was the most searched person on Google.
    According to Google, Johnny Depp was #1 in 22.

Tate was eighth.

Comments

Entropy: Wow, I'm kind of disappointed W&F put that in the vid. Huge blow to his cred.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    we are approaching something of a watershed moment where we are going to be able to identify CTE on the spot quickly using portable gear and contemporary analysis techniques.
    That’s a thought provoking possibility.

Did you ever see the Showtime documentary “Kings” about Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Thomas Hearns and Marvin Hagler. I have not.

I remember detached retinas… nobody considered CTE … how’d these guys fare?

Hearns Hagler round 1.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Andrew Tate now out of pound me in the ass prison crushing skulls

thread will continue to deliver

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think it is highly unlikely that Tate is completely innocent.

Remember, he was running webcam scams and other shady operations for the past 8 years or so. There's no way his Romanian compound was simply a place where pretty girls voluntarily moved to make Tiktok videos.

There's probably more to the story that we haven't heard. I'm guessing that he's guilty of some things, but some of the other charges are exaggerated.

For example, it could be that the girls had an agreement to work X number of months minimum in exchange for him paying for their transportation from their home country, and some of them decided to back out prematurely, and then he wouldn't let them leave. Obviously I'm not going to defend this, but it makes it more complicated than a situation where he's a cartoonish villain who tricks young women to come to his Romanian compound, and then holds them prisoner and forces them to cam.

I do think that Tate was probably emboldened by years of getting away with everything, and felt like he would never get in any trouble, especially in Romania where he may have bribed some local police and figured he was untouchable.

Bottom line is that right wingers shouldn't be hitching their wagons to this unhinged scammer, but his critics also should refrain from painting him as a supervillain until they have all the facts.
    not the ‘bottom line’ at all Druff

Load Metric
    Andrew Tate to me has always been FAKE he is not a real BAD ARSE or a fighter so don't respect his look that he is

Actual UFC fighters are levels above this attention seeking whore

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Andrew Tate to me has always been FAKE he is not a real BAD ARSE or a fighter so don't respect his look that he is

Actual UFC fighters are levels above this attention seeking whore

the odds of you having watched a single andrew tate video is zero.

he was an extremely good kickboxer, at least for the european circuit.

Comments

garrett: I'm friendly with real UFC fighters get serious now..
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He was ranked the #2 light-heavyweight kickboxer in the world in 2011. Also was pretty good at chess, having learned from his father.

His dad died unexpectedly in 2015, at the age of 56. Andrew was close to him, and this obviously devastated him, as he had imagined decades more time with his father.

This event is what I think sent Tate off the rails and turned him into the weirdo he is today.

At minimum he was a webcam scammer, but he's probably guilty of a lot more than that. Probably not the bogeyman the left likes to portray him as, though.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I dont follow him, but I have come across his videos on X from time to time. I think his main attraction is that he is actually very funny and witty in a non PC way. Kind of reminds me of Rush Limbaugh that way.

The entire case against him smells very political. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't pay off the right person or if he was operating on someone else's turf unauthorized. I find it hard to imagine Romanian authorities really cares all that much about web cam models being exploited.

Comments

Tellafriend: exacrty

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I dont follow him, but I have come across his videos on X from time to time. I think his main attraction is that he is actually very funny and witty in a non PC way. Kind of reminds me of Rush Limbaugh that way.

The entire case against him smells very political. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't pay off the right person or if he was operating on someone else's turf unauthorized. I find it hard to imagine Romanian authorities really cares all that much about web cam models being exploited.
    It is political, but I can't say I like Tate because his entire business model involved exploiting young men starved for romance and sex.

The webcam scam was particularly nasty, involving the girls being instructed to give phony sob stories to the simps they're camming with, and then the simps volunteer to give them money. While some dudes paying for camgirls are just horny pervs, another subset is just lonely, and desires connection/conversation with women. This is actually how not-so-attractive webcam models still do well, because personality can go a long way in that space. Tate obviously realized this and seeked to exploit it. So it really is gross to instruct these girls to feign massive financial issues just so these lonely dudes open up the wallets and send them money which actually goes to Tate.

And then Tate's whole alpha persona is, again, meant to appeal to aimless, lonely dudes who feel like they need a "teacher" to show them how to get women and succeed in life. But most of the "advice" he dispensed would fail the average sad sack, and again, the whole thing was just to both stroke his own ego and to line his pockets.

It's not fair to compare him to Rush Limbaugh, who was just a talk show host ranting about politics. Rush could do it in a humorous and easy-to-understand way which appealed to a lot of less-than-sophisticated listeners, but he wasn't selling a lie, nor exploiting anyone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He was ranked the #2 light-heavyweight kickboxer in the world in 2011. Also was pretty good at chess, having learned from his father.

His dad died unexpectedly in 2015, at the age of 56. Andrew was close to him, and this obviously devastated him, as he had imagined decades more time with his father.

This event is what I think sent Tate off the rails and turned him into the weirdo he is today.

At minimum he was a webcam scammer, but he's probably guilty of a lot more than that. Probably not the bogeyman the left likes to portray him as, though.

i think he just realized that he had peaked in a sport that had absolutely zero income potential for people who peaked.

so he just decided to fleece the dumbest people on the planet*.

and by all appearances it went really well. you know, for a while.

* who had money to spend on having their sense of paranoia and alienation reinforced.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Recently sent Tate a message wishing him well with his legal battle

He told me

Warriors win my G

Seemed confident he will be walking away a free man

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Another person I don’t know or care anything about…how do so many middle aged guys know who this is?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Another person I don’t know or care anything about…how do so many middle aged guys know who this is?
    They pay him hundreds a month at his fraudulent online university to learn how to be an alpha male
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    so if you haven't heard, Andrew and Tristan were " detained " again in a Romanian jail for like 30 hours, to be extradited back to the UK... only to be released by a Romanian female judge because the UK government had no actual proof of any wrong doings.... AGAIN !! LOL LMAO... the MSM media is still portraying that the Tate brothers will be extradited.... not the case at all...
    all explained in this 6 minute video...

Comments

Tellafriend: they are hunted

Thread Information