Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Tate just went to pound-me-in-the-ass Romanian prison because Greta tilted him

Load Metric
    sonatine is to pfa what Brooklyn dad-defiant is to twitter

basically a fucking paid idiot

Load Metric
    lotttttta pokerfraudalert.com's best and brightest in their feelings over a rapist and human trafficker getting arrested!

must be a coincidence.

Comments

splitthis: What’d about Epstein list shillllll

garrett: Fair and Valid
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    They’ve both been released already.

Comments

sonatine: russian clone vats working overtime this week

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    They’ve both been released already.
    he has to wait for aaron rupar to report it on Twitter(that was supposed to collapse last month according to sonatine) to believe it

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 11.29.09 PM.png
Views: 433
Size:  2.12 MB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Getting paid by the post isn't pretty

How's the calorie channel doing?

omg I think I just agreed with dwai

dark times

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Might have to edit that Wiki for accuracy, and change his opponent to "Greta Thurberg's PR guy"

Load Metric
    Andrew Tate and the Libs of Tik Tok. I live in an alternate universe. I know the words but never looked.

I thought Tate was a crypto maxi type. Always passed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like NBH was right. It appears the Greta stuff had nothing to do with Tate's arrest.

Here's a good article breaking it down: https://www.calmdownben.com/p/romani...d-andrew?sd=pf

So how did authorities figure out he was in Romania, if not from the Greta thing?

Umm.... because of this?

https://twitter.com/Cobratate/status/1607028516243247106
    https://twitter.com/Cobratate/status/1607775465451945984

These were posted on December 25 and 27.

Clearly they didn't need a lol pizza box to figure out he was in the country.

To recap:

- Greta almost surely did not write that "burn" tweet, and it was her PR firm doing it

- The feud with Greta had nothing to do with Tate being located and arrested

And just like that, Greta Thurnberg is once again proven to be a useless phony.

LOL LIBERALS

Comments

dwai: of course none of it was true, sonatine dabbles in blueanon propaganda

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Andrew Tate doing his thing:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Druff said it best when he called Tate a poor man's Dan Bilzerian. That is exactly who this douchebag reminds me of.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    People on my Facebook are getting very irritated with me for pointing out inconvenient facts about Greta's lack of impact here.

They really really really really want to believe that they're celebrating the victory of a young, innocent climate activist over an obnoxious, toxic hypermasculine bully.

It gets liberals very upset when you ruin their chance to virtue signal. They want this moment to take a victory lap -- and show how sensitive they are by celebrating Thurnberg's supposed ownership of Tate here.

When you first hit them with the news that her PR firm probably wrote it, followed by the fact that Tate openly posted about being in Romania days before the Thurnberg feud, it kills the entire feelgood story (aside from the fact that he really was arrested).

This reminds me of when liberals on Facebook were attempting to do false checkins to confuse the police in South Dakota, when a rumor went around that the police were using people's checkins at a pipeline protest to locate and arrest them. It got like 1.5 million fake checkins. Everyone was patting themselves on the back and encouraging their friends to do it, when I pointed out that with 1.5 mililon fake check-ins, the mission was obviously already accomplished (making it impossible for police to monitor), so there's no point to keep doing it or sharing it. This infuriated people who wanted to feel like they were part of the effort, and they were very nasty to me in response. Then it turned out the entire thing was a hoax anyway.

Remember, folks. Being a 2020s liberal means that you feel good about what you're doing, rather than actually helping with anything. It also means that a triumphant owning-the-right story is more important than the actual truth, because you can feel good about sharing it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I agree Greta probably didn't have anything to do with it. https://www.calmdownben.com/p/romani...ot-find-andrew

But, if what the Romanian prosecutor is alleging is true, Andrew Tate is fucked. He'll be going away for a long time.

Note Andrew and his brother were previously arrested in Romania earlier this year and released. So far I haven't seen anything, other than unsourced tweets, indicating they've been released after this arrest.

Comments

Bilbodoggins: No, Devidee said so, so it must be true

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I guess her PR team is going to run with the comedy thing for awhile.

Maybe she'll get a job replacing Trevor Noah. Honestly she couldn't do worse.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I guess her PR team is going to run with the comedy thing for awhile.

Maybe she'll get a job replacing Trevor Noah. Honestly she couldn't do worse.
    Greta's always stuck in your craw, kinda weird.

Comments

garrett:

OK2: ^ A retarded man agrees with you after calling your adversary Team Retard. classic.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    interesting character's not good or bad noticeable

Gold
    Load Metric
    Your doppelganger

https://twitter.com/drpizza/status/1026470959363051520

@DrPizza

https://www.businessinsider.com/pete...-minors-2019-6

Peter Bright, a prominent tech reporter who covered Microsoft for Ars Technica, was charged in connection with attempting to solicit sex with a minor, according to a Daily Dot report Friday.
    Bright, who is apparently no longer employed by Ars Technica, is charged in connection with arranging to engage in sexual activity with a 7-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy, according to a federal complaint filed Friday that was cited by the Daily Dot.
    The complaint also said that Bright claimed to have molested an 11-year-old girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    People on my Facebook are getting very irritated with me for pointing out inconvenient facts about Greta's lack of impact here.

They really really really really want to believe that they're celebrating the victory of a young, innocent climate activist over an obnoxious, toxic hypermasculine bully.

It gets liberals very upset when you ruin their chance to virtue signal. They want this moment to take a victory lap -- and show how sensitive they are by celebrating Thurnberg's supposed ownership of Tate here.

When you first hit them with the news that her PR firm probably wrote it, followed by the fact that Tate openly posted about being in Romania days before the Thurnberg feud, it kills the entire feelgood story (aside from the fact that he really was arrested).

This reminds me of when liberals on Facebook were attempting to do false checkins to confuse the police in South Dakota, when a rumor went around that the police were using people's checkins at a pipeline protest to locate and arrest them. It got like 1.5 million fake checkins. Everyone was patting themselves on the back and encouraging their friends to do it, when I pointed out that with 1.5 mililon fake check-ins, the mission was obviously already accomplished (making it impossible for police to monitor), so there's no point to keep doing it or sharing it. This infuriated people who wanted to feel like they were part of the effort, and they were very nasty to me in response. Then it turned out the entire thing was a hoax anyway.

Remember, folks. Being a 2020s liberal means that you feel good about what you're doing, rather than actually helping with anything. It also means that a triumphant owning-the-right story is more important than the actual truth, because you can feel good about sharing it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Sex traffickers always try to accuse others on absolutely NO basis to deflect attention away from their involvement in similar degeneracy

Epstein wouldn't shut the fuck up about Michael Jackson I have on good authority from an anonymous source.

Thread Information