Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Tate just went to pound-me-in-the-ass Romanian prison because Greta tilted him

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers I me let Andrew Tate once back in 2016 or 2017 in Europe

It was a business meeting for a political project, he was with his brother and they were interested in investing in a project I was involved with

They did not wind up investing anything but they had a lot less money back then. Didn’t keep in touch with him but messaged him a question a year ago and he replied “yes”

I see he got charged, I hope that Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate beat the charges. I was interested in the story when it first broke but they really dragged things along. Maybe I’ll check out an article or two tonight

Comments

1dollarboxcar: cool !! :)

Load Metric
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers I me let Andrew Tate once back in 2016 or 2017 in Europe

It was a business meeting for a political project, he was with his brother and they were interested in investing in a project I was involved with

They did not wind up investing anything but they had a lot less money back then. Didn’t keep in touch with him but messaged him a question a year ago and he replied “yes”

I see he got charged, I hope that Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate beat the charges. I was interested in the story when it first broke but they really dragged things along. Maybe I’ll check out an article or two tonight
    Did this project get off the ground and if so, how did it go?

Gold
    Load Metric
    No it was a complete waste of time money and effort like 99% of the bullshit you hear about.

Load Metric
    Top G is back

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Lib perps always

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Apparently Tate was in the chess world as a kid, due to his famous chess playing dad, and was very good.

Someone who knew him back then said that Tate was a "genius", and this was someone who is very left wing and hates everything he stands for today.

I still think his dad's mid-2010s death sent him off the rails, and that produced the obnoxious, scammy alpha caricature we see today.

Some people take the early death of their parents tougher than you'd expect, and it can change or ruin them for life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Apparently Tate was in the chess world as a kid, due to his famous chess playing dad, and was very good.

Someone who knew him back then said that Tate was a "genius", and this was someone who is very left wing and hates everything he stands for today.

I still think his dad's mid-2010s death sent him off the rails, and that produced the obnoxious, scammy alpha caricature we see today.

Some people take the early death of their parents tougher than you'd expect, and it can change or ruin them for life.

his dad worked for the CIA.... his dad was killed by the CIA.... his dad was an absolute genius... he could learn any language in like 2-3 weeks , he learned Russian

so well ... and along with the accent , so he worked as a CIA operative in Russia... rumors were he turned double agent and was also working with the Russians....

so the CIA killed him... so something like that, i am sure i have something a little messed up ... but probably gives the Tate's good reason to hate government

entities so much !!.....

Load Metric
    we also tend to overlook that he has been punched, elbowed, kicked, and kneed in the head literally thousands of times.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    jace please a little decorum

Load Metric
    Team Sigma Male

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Watched beginning of tucker Andrew Tate video and it’s complete bullshit propaganda. Tate claims that this is all about tiktok videos. Tucker doesn’t even challenge him. For the record, there are news stories going back years where Tate admits to running romance scams with webcam girls. This has nothing ti do with tiktok. But Tucker won’t challenge any of that. Shows you how biased and useless of an interviewer Tucker is

I should also mention it is on record that Andrew Tate taunted Romanian authorities that they would never catch him for his webcam scams But of course tucker won’t go there
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Also as for emery tate not a lot is confirmed. Guy a genius for sure but even Tate has been caught lying about his achievements. In chess world emery was seen as very unorthodox which allowed him to beat a few grand masters. But he never made it to the top echelon.

As for Andrew I’d imagine his best chess win would be sonatine
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric

Comments

Dan Druff:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    we also tend to overlook that he has been punched, elbowed, kicked, and kneed in the head literally thousands of times.
    This.

CTE is absolutely real. In my 20s I was in a competitive softball league and played in left field. I collided with the center fielder, both heads hit. Long story short, I literally had to take a leave of absence from work for 8 months due to concussion symptoms. Went into a depressive state and literally, albiet briefly, contemplated suicide due to the relentless symptoms, I am talking about sitting in a pitch dark room for hours at a time just clinching my fists. Finally the non-stop daze cleared, but its also when I began drinking just so I could fall asleep out of fear the symptoms would return.

I get these are modern day gladiators, but I can easily see how these guys spiral out of control with CTE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    This.

CTE is absolutely real. In my 20s I was in a competitive softball league and played in left field. I collided with the center fielder, both heads hit. Long story short, I literally had to take a leave of absence from work for 8 months due to concussion symptoms. Went into a depressive state and literally, albiet briefly, contemplated suicide due to the relentless symptoms, I am talking about sitting in a pitch dark room for hours at a time just clinching my fists. Finally the non-stop daze cleared, but its also when I began drinking just so I could fall asleep out of fear the symptoms would return.

I get these are modern day gladiators, but I can easily see how these guys spiral out of control with CTE.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26493714/

Junior Seau the San Diego Charger LB is a great example of the dangers to some with this

UFC fighters are ones i wonder about long-term with the head trauma.

Load Metric
    Let’s also not forget that Tate rose to prominence because of being in bigbrother…. And that he was removed from bigbrother because there was ongoing rape investigation against him which was unknown at the time.

So a guy who was previously investigated for rape and has millions of dollars decided to move to Romanian the webcam capital of the world, where he speaks none of the language, and open up his own shady webcam girl site. I mean really the guy moved to a shit hole country to take advantage of girls doing online sex work when he could have lived like a king in Florida.

But yes go sound of freedom!!!!! While half of the guys in here are literally defending a likely human trafficker….

Comments

OK2: Obsessed faggot alert

sonatine: random weirdo repfix

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

This.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26493714/

Junior Seau the San Diego Charger LB is a great example of the dangers to some with this

UFC fighters are ones i wonder about long-term with the head trauma.

we are approaching something of a watershed moment where we are going to be able to identify CTE on the spot quickly using portable gear and contemporary analysis techniques.

and when we get there, contact sports are going to stop being viable career paths real fuckin fast.

imagine the attrition rate if getting cleared to fight involved making weight, passing a piss test, and passing a 100% accurate CTE scan.

Thread Information