Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Tate just went to pound-me-in-the-ass Romanian prison because Greta tilted him

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    the way that these types of people develop a following is very confusing to me.
    it seems very predatory. going after people with a void in their lives that needs to be filled.
    (druff mentioned that tates scams began right after his father died...)

the crimes hes being accused of were critical for him to be able to portray a lifestyle that was appealing to his fans.

so ...
    his fan base is comprised of people who
    1. have a major void in their life thats causing them to seek guidance
    2. believe that the life that will make them happy resembles is that of a criminal
    3. are unable to recognize how fraudulent tate is

this looks very cult-ish to me.

Guys who are fans of Tate tend to be ones who have had difficulty with women -- either ones who have had bad relationships or bad marriages, or ones who can't get attractive/semi-attractive women and feel resentful.

Tate basically encourages them to become alpha, hyper-masculine men who treat women like objects, and discard them when they start to give you trouble.

Aside from the moral issues with this, it's also not practical. A rich, successful guy can get away somewhat with mistreating women, and replace them with others, provided the women get some kind of financial benefit out of it. The average incel cannot do this, and it will backfire spectacularly. Of course, this backfiring causes even more resentment towards women, which makes these guys even bigger fans of Tate. It's a vicious cycle.

In any case, he basically created a caricature in order to rope in these dudes. It's not surprising that he took advantage of them a different way in 2016, by hiring pretty cam girls to pretend to be in distress, and then he would allegedly pocket the donations the simps would send them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    the way that these types of people develop a following is very confusing to me.
    it seems very predatory. going after people with a void in their lives that needs to be filled.
    (druff mentioned that tates scams began right after his father died...)

the crimes hes being accused of were critical for him to be able to portray a lifestyle that was appealing to his fans.

so ...
    his fan base is comprised of people who
    1. have a major void in their life thats causing them to seek guidance
    2. believe that the life that will make them happy resembles is that of a criminal
    3. are unable to recognize how fraudulent tate is

this looks very cult-ish to me.

Guys who are fans of Tate tend to be ones who have had difficulty with women -- either ones who have had bad relationships or bad marriages, or ones who can't get attractive/semi-attractive women and feel resentful.

Tate basically encourages them to become alpha, hyper-masculine men who treat women like objects, and discard them when they start to give you trouble.

Aside from the moral issues with this, it's also not practical. A rich, successful guy can get away somewhat with mistreating women, and replace them with others, provided the women get some kind of financial benefit out of it. The average incel cannot do this, and it will backfire spectacularly. Of course, this backfiring causes even more resentment towards women, which makes these guys even bigger fans of Tate. It's a vicious cycle.

In any case, he basically created a caricature in order to rope in these dudes. It's not surprising that he took advantage of them a different way in 2016, by hiring pretty cam girls to pretend to be in distress, and then he would allegedly pocket the donations the simps would send them.
    Tate gave hope to the least sexed generation ever. A generation whose relationships exist on social media. A generation who dates via Tinder. If a girl is responding to a dating app she is going to respond to the top 30% and the majority are gonna be on OnlyFans and Tate’s own product. For a few dollars they get what they feel is enough of an experience.

Tate’s fans were not guys with bad relationships or marriages. Tate’s fans had no relationships.

One of the reasons older teens and young twenty males were encouraged by society in the old days to marry was it calmed them the fuck down. Regular sex keeps the testosterone rage in check. We have gone completely off the rails. Tate exploited an era and a social phenomenon.

Comments

splitthis: The real reason is the departure of people from GOD

Bronze
    Load Metric
    additionally, i looked into it a bit more, seems like he gained some mainstream popularity by:
    - being on a season of big brother
    - hitting a woman on camera
    - being non apologetic about it

im guessing that created a following of people with some traits that make them susceptible to what he is selling - both to the men and women

Load Metric
    additionally, i looked into it a bit more, seems like he gained some mainstream popularity by:
    - being on a season of big brother
    - hitting a woman on camera
    - being non apologetic about it

im guessing that created a following of people with some traits that make them susceptible to what he is selling - both to the men and women

whats their political affiliation, i wonder?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    honestly take a second and take note of the people stanning this guy on this site.

https://twitter.com/RightWingCope/status/1611558365691355137

Comments

OK2: 14 year old boy confidence. I think you might have a crush on him Big Pun

Gold
    Load Metric
    The two anonymous women accusing him need to find a better lawyer

This bitch is retarded

Beanie man ain't buying it

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

This bitch is retarded

Survivors advocate, my bad. Thought she was repping them legally and she would get BTFO

Load Metric
    Name:  ezgif-5-45bfa3261d.gif
Views: 464
Size:  1.02 MB

Silver
    Load Metric

This bitch is retarded

Survivors advocate, my bad. Thought she was repping them legally and she would get BTFO
    She has a huge following on Twitter.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post

https://twitter.com/elizableu/status/1611932906158538753

I rest my case.

Load Metric
    Andrew Tate hospitalized.

LULZ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post

https://twitter.com/elizableu/status/1611932906158538753

I rest my case.
    For the record Eliza is the absolute worst. She rose to fame because she was the psycho gf to Gerard from My Chemical Romance. And yes she fit the stereotype of hot emo girl you want to avoid.

Also her and Elon musk have been getting very close lately. Looks good for Elon to connect with an extreme victim rights advocate given his previous criticisms of twitter. The two have very little in common but have no problem using each other for their own gain.
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 01-08-2023 at 03:40 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    For the record Eliza is the absolute worst. She rose to fame because she was the psycho gf to Gerard from My Chemical Romance. And yes she fit the stereotype of hot emo girl you want to avoid.

Also her and Elon musk have been getting very close lately. Looks good for Elon to connect with an extreme victim rights advocate given his previous criticisms of twitter. The two have very little in common but have no problem using each other for their own gain.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Dan Druff: sftrue

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Tate brothers return to court today to appeal the order detaining them for 30 days. Their attorney appears to be talking a good game but we'll see how it goes.

https://www.gandul.ro/actualitate/vi...campaign=video

Gold
    Load Metric
    Dan Druff: sftrue

Third picture is the woman who called her a Fat hypocrite. Based.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Load Metric
    I’m legit surprised the Saudi’s haven’t paid off the Romanian officials yet. Maybe they are cutting their asset loose?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The appeal was denied. Tates remain in custody.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...on-2023-01-10/

Thread Information