Thread: Hey Serial Fail, embarrassing Ute fan.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Hey Serial Fail, embarrassing Ute fan.

Ute fan challenges BYU coach to a fight, when the 46 year old coach comes towards him, the 20 year old fan backs away in fear.

Article titled:

Bronco Mendenhall gets challenged by Utah fan, who cowers away when Mendenhall takes him up on it

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...88--ncaaf.html
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric
    He wasn't the only embarrassing Ute fan there. Every single "fan" that stepped foot on that field as an embarrassment to our fan base. Rushing the field should be reserved for huge wins, upsetting a top 5 team, etc. You don't storm the field for beating the #25 team in the nation, especially when it is your 8th win over that team in the last 11 games. We looked small time on national television and nearly sent the game into overtime because our fans don't know how to tell when a game is over.

Fuck me, our fans are stupid.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    He wasn't the only embarrassing Ute fan there. Every single "fan" that stepped foot on that field as an embarrassment to our fan base. Rushing the field should be reserved for huge wins, upsetting a top 5 team, etc. You don't storm the field for beating the #25 team in the nation, especially when it is your 8th win over that team in the last 11 games. We looked small time on national television and nearly sent the game into overtime because our fans don't know how to tell when a game is over.

I agree. What is amazing is that they actually did it again after the FG clanked left. Not sure the rule....but The fans stormed again before the ball hit the ground. Technically could the missed FG could be advanced by Utah and be fumbled and the play be technically "live"? although that is too nitpicky. WOuld have been hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post

I agree. What is amazing is that they actually did it again after the FG clanked left. Not sure the rule....but The fans stormed again before the ball hit the ground. Technically could the missed FG could be advanced by Utah and be fumbled and the play be technically "live"? although that is too nitpicky. WOuld have been hilarious.
    thank God Gamble knows how this phrase is actually spelled.

I cant believe how many people around here type "WOULD OF".

Thread Information