Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Libs of Tiktok finally shows her face... and she looks a lot like mortal enemy Taylor Lorenz

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Libs of Tiktok finally shows her face... and she looks a lot like mortal enemy Taylor Lorenz

The Twitter account "Libs of Tiktok" has attracted a lot of controversy this year, especially when it comes to social media censorship.

The account didn't start out as "Libs of Tiktok", It began as a mostly nondescript personal account named @shaya_ray in November 2020, which held conservative views, and mostly tweeted pro-Trump material. It also posted a lot of criticism of then-governor Andrew Cuomo -- much of which wasn't yet being acknowledged by the left/media. Most notably, the account claimed to have been at the January 6 Capitol riots, but said it did not enter the building like "a few crazy people" did.

In March 2021, the name was changed to @houseplantpotus, becoming a parody account of a houseplant in the Biden White House. However, this gimmick never really caught on, and the account's following wasn't growing. About a month later, the account became @libsoftiktok. The new gimmick of the account would be reposts of cringe Tiktok videos by leftists.
    This quickly caught on, and the follower count ballooned from around 1000 in April 2021 to about 65,000 in August 2021. It was sometime during this period where I found and followed the account. I had incorrectly assumed at the time that it was run by a young conservative male. The person behind the account was careful to remain anonymous.

The account's following grew even more in August 2021 when Joe Rogan started talking about it, and it was sometimes retweeted or mentioned by various major conservative news figures. It still had fewer than 200,000 followers prior to April 2022. It typically would simply repost left-wing content found either on websites or social media, often which would confirm allegations by the right, or expose bad behavior on the left. The account morphed to mostly focus upon harmful elements of trans culture aimed at kids. It exposed teachers bragging about indoctrinating young children into trans/LGBTQ ideology. It exposed greedy/unethical hospitals, where executives would brag about how much money they were making from mutilating surgeries and dangerous hormone treatments on "trans" kids. It exposed perverted "family friendly" drag shows where drag queens would perform obscene routines in front of children.

This content was very effective, because it provided concrete evidence to counter the allegation that right wing media was simply making these things up in order to stoke LGBTQ hatred. Prior to Libs of Tiktok, we were told that teachers were not talking about their sex lives to kindergartners, that children's hospitals were not harming kids with dangerous "gender affirming" treatments, and that there was no such thing as obscene drag shows for kids. Libs of Tiktok proved that, yes, indeed all of this was happening. And it was all proven very simply by posting direct content from social media or websites created by these leftists themselves. This content was often otherwise was not easy to find, and Libs of Tiktok would dig it out of low-follower personal social media of teachers, or otherwise boring hospital board meetings.

The left could never coherently explain what was wrong with Libs of TikTok. They claimed that it caused "violence against LGBTQ people" and "threats against children's hospitals", but they would not address the undeniable fact that this account was simply reposting content of left wingers showing themselves behaving badly. Was it Libs of Tiktok's fault that a children's hospital got threats, after one of their executives was caught bragging on video about how much money they've made from hormone treatments and transgender surgeries on children? If a 1st grade teacher got fired after bragging on social media that she's teaching 6-year-olds about bisexuality and how they can choose their own gender, is it Libs of Tiktok's fault for reposting the video?

Libs Of Tiktok simply exposed what the left knew what was happening, but hoped you wouldn't see.

Finally, in April 2022, liberal activist reporter Taylor Lorenz of the Washington Post decided to strike back by investigating who was really behind Libs of Tiktok, and expose them. Lorenz's thinking was that the person was staying anonymous for a reason, and once unmasked, the person behind the account might be afraid to continue posting.

Libs of Tiktok made a mistake by not deleting their previous posting history from the account's earlier incarnations. This allowed Taylor to dig into the earliest tweets, and deduce who was probably behind it. Back in late 2020 and early 2021, the account had few followers and didn't take as much care to avoid giving clues regarding their identity. Taylor figured out that it was likely a NY-based Jewish female real estate agent named Chaya Raichik.

Lorenz then aggressively attempted to ambush Raichik for an interview, and when that failed, started knocking on the doors of Raichik's family members, demanding to know where she could be found. Shortly after this, Lorenz published an article identifying Raichik as the one behind the account, and unfairly accusing her of "promoting LBGTQ hate" and "inciting violence against children's hospitals".

This kicked off a feud between Raichik and Lorenz, which is still going to this day. Raichik accused Lorenz of "doxing" her and "stalking" her family members. Lorenz continued to accused Raichik of being a hatemonger and a tool of the right to promote violence. The two have been bashing each other on social media for the past 8 months.

Lorenz's actions also had the dreaded "Streisand effect". By bringing the public's attention to Libs of Tiktok, and by starting the ongoing feud with Raichik, the Libs of Tiktok account ballooned from about 175,000 followers in April 2022 to 1.7 million today. Much of that follower count increased in the months following Lorenz's article. Raichik didn't directly confirm she ran the account, but also didn't deny it. However, she remained defiant that Lorenz would not run her off of Twitter, and continued doing her thing. That same month, as a result of the controversy, Seth Dillon of conservative-leaning news parody site Babylon Bee declared that he would financially support Libs of Tiktok and its mission.

In attempting to "expose" Libs of Tiktok, Lorenz accidentally grew its following and got it financial backing. Oops!

But who is Chaya Raichik? I'll get into that in the next post.

Did you see the nose on Chaya?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In the recently-released "Twitter Files", which exposed highly biased and unethical moderating tactics at Twitter, Libs of Tiktok was prominently featured.

Libs of Tiktok was famously banned and unbanned over and over from Twitter, including a so-called "permanent" ban at one point which was also lifted. I believe the account was banned or suspended 7 times in 2022. These suspensions/bans never stuck because Twitter had a hard time pinpointing actual wrongdoing by the account, since it simply reposted embarrassing or outrageous left wing content on social media. Thus, if the account was simply sharing people's videos they voluntarily put out for the public to see, what was Libs of Tiktok doing wrong?

Twitter's left wing management team despised what Libs of Tiktok was doing, and everyone wanted it gone. They constantly bent the rules in order to enforce "violations", only to later rescind the suspension or ban because it simply wasn't concrete enough. Twitter had to be careful, because this had become a high profile account, and they did not want to lose their Section 230 protection, which shields them from legal liability for user-posted content, but only if they're considered a "platform". If they did too much ideological-based moderation, they could be accused of being a "publisher", and this could jeopardize their Section 230 protection. Thus, it wasn't so simple to remove an account which was simply reposting left-wing content that made left wingers look bad.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1607526231204831233

Chaya Raichik retained some degree of secrecy for the past 8 months, despite being outed by Lorenz back in April. That all changed a few days ago, when Raichik decided to officially take credit for running the account, and showed her face for the first time publicly. Lorenz was never able to physically confront Raichik, nor get a picture of her, so until this week nobody knew what Raichik looked like.

Lo and behold, Raichik looks a lot like Taylor Lorenz!

Discussion of this amusing fact seems to be causing Lorenz to have one of her infamous Twitter metldowns, where she cries victim. Keep in mind that Lorenz was the one who publicly exposed Raichik, not the other way around!

https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/1607953043127169027
    https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/1607954614883876867
    https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/1607962526427537410

Taylor Lorenz really is a hypocritical piece of shit. She literally cried on MSNBC earlier this year, claiming that she was being stalked and doxxed by right wingers. Weeks later, she doxxed Raichik after literally crying on national TV how dangerous this was to do to people.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I support what Libs of Tiktok is doing. Truth is always the best disinfectant. The left has been playing hide-the-ball with all of this extreme LGBTQ activism. They support all of this stuff, but when you call them on the harm it's causing, they accuse you of exaggerating and deny any of it is occurring.

It's great to have a highly followed account which publishes video evidence of all of this happening, and which never posts misleading or out-of-context content. What's wrong with that?

I always laugh when I read attack pieces on Raichik, claiming she "brags about getting teachers fired".

Well, yeah. It's a good thing when teachers who abuse children get fired. Chaya Raichik has no ability to fire anyone. If she posts a video of a teacher bragging on social media how they were telling 6-year-olds about their sex life, then it's the teacher's own fault they got fired, not Raichik's.

The left hates this shit because they want this stuff to quietly go on in the background, on a path to slowly normalize it. That's been their M/O for the past 15 or so years, and it's actually been very effective. They hate when there's direct exposure of what's occurring, and then they have to address it head on. They'd prefer that these teachers and school administrators just quietly indoctrinate the kids with this shit, and if you complain about it, they accuse you of being a Fox News watching, exaggerating bigot. It's really tiresome.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    She's prettier than Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Bro, they are both ugly. Your standards are just really low.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Bro, they are both ugly. Your standards are just really low.
    Yes I'm sure you, an anonymous forum troll, pulls 10s all the time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The truth is that both Taylor and Chaya look like average 30s white women.

Chaya is a little bit younger (32) than Taylor (38), and I think Chaya is the prettier of the two, but neither is what the typical guy would call hot or ugly.

We have the basement dwellers like RichardBrodiesCombover who call them ugly, but if neither of these women were well known, they would be very nondescript to you if you passed them on the street.

Their looks aren't that important, though. I just found it funny that they look somewhat alike. I support what Chaya is doing, while I think Taylor is an awful and hypocritical drama queen.

Comments

devidee: White. LULZ

Gold
    Load Metric
    I just wasted 45 minutes of my life on this freak show. Its like rubber necking at a traffic crash. Man o man am I glad my kids are all grown up and able to think for themselves. Of course I'm now the latest follower of the twitter account but really I don't like spending my precious time watching mentally ill freak shows.

Druff, can you change my gold status to basement dweller?

Gold
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I just wasted 45 minutes of my life on this freak show. Its like rubber necking at a traffic crash. Man o man am I glad my kids are all grown up and able to think for themselves. Of course I'm now the latest follower of the twitter account but really I don't like spending my precious time watching mentally ill freak shows.
    Like many, I started following LibsofTikTok when Lorenz doxxed her and it was a thing. After a couple weeks I unfollowed.

I understand there is an issue in our education system with far left ideological driven "educators" pushing kids towards poor life decisions. And the left enabling and abetting it is a big problem IMO. And I am all for exposing it.

It is just not something I need all over my twitter feed.

But yeah, my understanding is Lorenz has a long, sordid history with questionable journalistic ethics, to the point even the Post (who IMO have very poor journalistic standards) has had to quietly basically demote her for her lack of ethics and professionalism.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I have monitored Benjamin's school for any signs of this BS, but fortunately I do not live in a left-wing area, so none of this shit would fly.

The school administration is quite woke, and you can see it in their communications (for example, they bashed what Florida and Virginia was doing regarding keeping this shit out of schools), but fortunately they have not attempted to introduce any of it here. I just don't think it would fly here. Typically it happens in liberal districts where parents would be shouted down if they complained.

Benjamin is at the age where they are starting to teach about body development, reproduction, etc. That's obviously fine, and in fact I remember doing a unit like that in the '80s when I was that age.

They sent a copy of the video they'd be showing to the kids, and parents had the ability to opt out. I was afraid it was going to be filled with a bunch of woke bullshit about gender ideology, but I was thrilled to see a "Copyright 2007" notice at the beginning of the video. Indeed, the entire thing was fine, and in fact resembled a lot what I watched in school as a kid.

Very sad commentary about our times that I'm relieved to see that a body development video for kids was made in 2007 instead of the 2020s.

Load Metric
    Another one on Twitter that is similar to Libs of TikTok is ClownWorld:

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

It's perfect that's she's Jewish

Load Metric
    i think it took someone about 26 minutes to find her in Jan 6 capital footage after that appearance on Tucker.

Comments

splitthis: So?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i think it took someone about 26 minutes to find her in Jan 6 capital footage after that appearance on Tucker.
    Chefs kiss

Load Metric
    Yep, she was standing right next to Ray Epps.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lorenz is he poster child for who the left is. A 47yr old 90k a year boarding school uber wealthy psycho from an aristocrat family, who had the power to erase embarrassing things off the internet for her. Truly the warrior the left needs fighting for the common folk. The union guys. The sanitation workers. The blue collar worker the left represents! Oh and make sure if you tag her on twitter you mention her real age, not her fake internet age. She LOVES that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This was right there to find on her Twitter if people scrolled back enough. It's not a shocking revelation, though oddly it's only getting noticed now.

She did not go into the building, and she described those doing so as "crazies" as it occurred.

Non-story.

Thread Information