Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bam margera is not doing great and very much on donkdown watch

Load Metric

bam margera is not doing great and very much on donkdown watch

so i notice that vice posted a video about bam margera on youtube yesterday. cool. so i check it out and its a nice 30 minutes documentary about his various troubles with substance abuse and loss of bff and so on and at some point with about 5 minutes left im like wait, are they seriously not going to mention the drama with the latest jackass movie (he had been provisionally cast in it if he stayed sober but got tossed for taking xanax and it was this big drama because he claimed his dr had prescribed them sooo yada yada) anyway...

video ends and im like well at least hes doing well. check the comments. video was originally posted in 2017. since then, things have in fact been real fuckin bad, and the reason they posted the video is because now bam is in the hospital on a ventilator for covid / pneumonia.

so i peeped what tf got him from there to here and its actually a very fucking insane story.

so i guess after the jackass drama this summer, bam ends up in court ordered rehab. which is hardly shocking but whatever.

and around that time, lest we forget, the 'free britney' movement was realllllly going hard.

and what happened is.. apparently a bunch of low lifes decided to get a 'free bam' movement going. like you can call it a joke or whatever but it actually started to pick up a lot of steam. and fast forward a bit, all these life loser fringe weirdos start _making death threats_ against all the people they perceived as 'holding bam back', such as bams family, life long friends, etc.

so bam is in rehab and hes seeing all these 'free bam' posts on sosh and apparently he meets a lawyer in there whose like bro i can totally get your state mandated rehab rescinded, trust me bro i got you, because when youre bam margera, every bottom feeder on earth wants to hang with you and be your pal.

and anyway thats exactly what happened. this guy spring bam from rehab, bam cuts off everyone telling him to save himself, and goes on a world tour of getting absolutely fucking wasted with total fucking randoms whom are like wow im drinking with bam, this is the best thing thats ever happened to me.

and now hes in the hospital on a ventilator.

shits pretty fucked up yall.

bams a pretty nice guy all things considered, and he probably would be doing pretty good right now if not for a shitty viral meme and a scumbag lawyer.

lifes wild like that i guess.

Comments

Sanlmar: Like it or not he was def in all our timelines

garrett: BALANCE

splitthis: Rare green for you

nunbeater:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Jackass myself watched around ~2007ish years ago now

Had you of asked someone then to make 'Last Longer' who died first most would've taken Steve-O not Bam
    Last edited by garrett; 12-13-2022 at 08:59 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Holdup......he JUST did an interview with Steve O and was doing great???? He told all the stories didn't leave much out. I even posted on IG at the time how great it was to see him doing well.

Load Metric
    So that was filmed 4 months ago, imma put together an actual timeline at some point because wow

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: sad

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Bam out of the hospital and out and about. Reports seen at a Metal show over the weekend

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...180000682.html

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Swing and a miss again for ol Tine, portly fella is making a habit out of it these days. This premiers at 1pm EST.

Load Metric
    another fatradamus level prediction from our little blue anon conspiracy theorist two face jace

Comments

Jayjami: That was pretty funny

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    So that was filmed 4 months ago, imma put together an actual timeline at some point because wow

Newly released footage of sonatine gives new insights into his hatred for skateboarders

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: I'm sure he looks similar to this fat slob.

Load Metric
    https://www.avclub.com/bam-margera-q...nia-1849959071

Bam Margera reveals he was "pronounced dead" after suffering 5 seizures

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I hate to say I think this one is going to end badly. He is well past the point of no return. Probably will be a battle until he dies. He is a complete mess, and really always has been.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/31/bam-m...ai-restaurant/

Load Metric
    Been watching little bits of Steve O's Van podcast on youtube and it really is underrated. The interviews on there are absolutely great. Steve O is actually very articulate and seems to be in a good place mentally for awhile now. He struggled a lot with addiction but appears to have overcome it. Pretty much all of the Jackass crew except for Steve refuses to speak to Bam. Steve O seems to be one of Bams biggest allies but is clearly concerned and waiting for something terrible to happen. Bams story is very sad especially given he has a young child.

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: good podcast, like the ones with steve-o's dad
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Makes you realise how much time has passed when you see famous people from your childhood now

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: So true Robert Deniro perfect example and sly stalone
    BALLIN'!!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    Makes you realise how much time has passed when you see famous people from your childhood now
    You must be younger than me because Bam isn't a part of my childhood. Bam and I are only 5 years apart.

Load Metric
    Name:  FB_IMG_1606531130559.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  27.6 KB

Comments

OK2: White Harold Hunter lookin ass

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Been watching little bits of Steve O's Van podcast on youtube and it really is underrated. The interviews on there are absolutely great. Steve O is actually very articulate and seems to be in a good place mentally for awhile now. He struggled a lot with addiction but appears to have overcome it. Pretty much all of the Jackass crew except for Steve refuses to speak to Bam. Steve O seems to be one of Bams biggest allies but is clearly concerned and waiting for something terrible to happen. Bams story is very sad especially given he has a young child.
    It's because SteveO has been there and made it out the other side. He thinks if he can Bam can too.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    It's because SteveO has been there and made it out the other side. He thinks if he can Bam can too.
    SteveO was a fucking mess, it's good to see he turned his life around for the better. Lots of Drug Addicts have turned their lives around for the better. I read an article of a former Crack Addict LOSER turning her life around and becoming a VALUED TEACHER and it was really heartwarming.

Load Metric
    I read an article about some bitch that was addicted to shitting herself in KFC but sadly she never turned it around

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    You get testicular cancer. Props to anyone who gets the reference

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    You get testicular cancer. Props to anyone who gets the reference
    Tom Green?

Thread Information