so i notice that vice posted a video about bam margera on youtube yesterday. cool. so i check it out and its a nice 30 minutes documentary about his various troubles with substance abuse and loss of bff and so on and at some point with about 5 minutes left im like wait, are they seriously not going to mention the drama with the latest jackass movie (he had been provisionally cast in it if he stayed sober but got tossed for taking xanax and it was this big drama because he claimed his dr had prescribed them sooo yada yada) anyway...

video ends and im like well at least hes doing well. check the comments. video was originally posted in 2017. since then, things have in fact been real fuckin bad, and the reason they posted the video is because now bam is in the hospital on a ventilator for covid / pneumonia.

so i peeped what tf got him from there to here and its actually a very fucking insane story.

so i guess after the jackass drama this summer, bam ends up in court ordered rehab. which is hardly shocking but whatever.

and around that time, lest we forget, the 'free britney' movement was realllllly going hard.

and what happened is.. apparently a bunch of low lifes decided to get a 'free bam' movement going. like you can call it a joke or whatever but it actually started to pick up a lot of steam. and fast forward a bit, all these life loser fringe weirdos start _making death threats_ against all the people they perceived as 'holding bam back', such as bams family, life long friends, etc.

so bam is in rehab and hes seeing all these 'free bam' posts on sosh and apparently he meets a lawyer in there whose like bro i can totally get your state mandated rehab rescinded, trust me bro i got you, because when youre bam margera, every bottom feeder on earth wants to hang with you and be your pal.

and anyway thats exactly what happened. this guy spring bam from rehab, bam cuts off everyone telling him to save himself, and goes on a world tour of getting absolutely fucking wasted with total fucking randoms whom are like wow im drinking with bam, this is the best thing thats ever happened to me.

and now hes in the hospital on a ventilator.

shits pretty fucked up yall.

bams a pretty nice guy all things considered, and he probably would be doing pretty good right now if not for a shitty viral meme and a scumbag lawyer.

lifes wild like that i guess.