Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bam margera is not doing great and very much on donkdown watch

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Been watching little bits of Steve O's Van podcast on youtube and it really is underrated. The interviews on there are absolutely great. Steve O is actually very articulate and seems to be in a good place mentally for awhile now. He struggled a lot with addiction but appears to have overcome it. Pretty much all of the Jackass crew except for Steve refuses to speak to Bam. Steve O seems to be one of Bams biggest allies but is clearly concerned and waiting for something terrible to happen. Bams story is very sad especially given he has a young child.

theres an absolutely pitch perfect interview steveo does with lil xan where they are riffing about lil xan's evolution from angsty teenager to drug addict rapper to calm reflective responsible adult and how stoked he was to get back on tour and how excited he is for the next phase of his life and literally the next day after they filmed the interview, xan spazzed out and cancelled the tour.

truly amazing stuff.

adam22 and steveo have a great rapport too actually.

fave guest hands down would of course be chris pontius.

Comments

BetCheckBet: The Aaron Carter interview was also top top
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Been watching little bits of Steve O's Van podcast on youtube and it really is underrated. The interviews on there are absolutely great. Steve O is actually very articulate and seems to be in a good place mentally for awhile now. He struggled a lot with addiction but appears to have overcome it. Pretty much all of the Jackass crew except for Steve refuses to speak to Bam. Steve O seems to be one of Bams biggest allies but is clearly concerned and waiting for something terrible to happen. Bams story is very sad especially given he has a young child.

theres an absolutely pitch perfect interview steveo does with lil xan where they are riffing about lil xan's evolution from angsty teenager to drug addict rapper to calm reflective responsible adult and how stoked he was to get back on tour and how excited he is for the next phase of his life and literally the next day after they filmed the interview, xan spazzed out and cancelled the tour.

truly amazing stuff.

adam22 and steveo have a great rapport too actually.

fave guest hands down would of course be chris pontius.
    Yes remember watching this clip and finding it very interesting

PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Also back in the day Jackass was the first video I ever pirated. I believe I was using Morpheus or Kazaa to download the first season and then burn it to CD/DVD. I'd then share them with my friends as you couldn't get MTV in Canada unless you had old school satellite dish.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Also back in the day Jackass was the first video I ever pirated. I believe I was using Morpheus or Kazaa to download the first season and then burn it to CD/DVD. I'd then share them with my friends as you couldn't get MTV in Canada unless you had old school satellite dish.

i literally have VCDs i ripped of wild boys still.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The interview with his Dad was a good one too. Very smart and accomplished guy. The "type" of father can usually go the other way when it comes to a kid involved in all the crazy shit SteveO was especially back in the day, but sees like he was pretty laid back about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

You get testicular cancer. Props to anyone who gets the reference
    Tom Green?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    It’s domestic to boot apparnetly the victim is Bams brother

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The tipping point for Bam I believe was when Ryan Dunn died in that crazy fiery car crash of which Dunn even predicted, when Bams mom April would tell Ryan Dunn to slow down his driving & put on a seat belt & drive normally your gonna crash & kill yourself...Dunns eerie reply.."you forgot 1 thing Ape" what's that Ryan? "Fiery crash! Haha"

Ever since Dunns passing Bam has never been the same, they were very close not blood brothers but still Bam was closer to Dunn than his own blood bro Jesse & Dunn was Bams closet confidant, Bam has never healed & recovered from the trauma of losing his brother Dunn in such a horrible way

This doesn't sound like it's gonna end good at all if he's threatening to Shoot his brother Jesse, I really hope Bam is found safe & can get some more help for his issues his life is definitely at stake here

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    HOW THE FUCK ARE BAM AND I THE SAME AGE? I PUT HIM ON 50ISH.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Holy fuck this nigga literally ran off and is now living in the woods
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    HOW THE FUCK ARE BAM AND I THE SAME AGE? I PUT HIM ON 50ISH.
    me too pal, me too

Load Metric
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...005541370.html

"Jesse found Bam in the kitchen urinating in his sink before he claims Bam punched him in the face."

15 or how many years later this Bam sounds just like a Jackasss character

Load Metric
    WAIT CHAPS AND I ARE THE SAME AGE??? I PUT HIM ON 50ISH

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Bam speaks! Recorded just days before Bams most recent arrest warrant! This is all very interesting, Bam is brutally honest so I don't doubt anything he says, Part 2 is coming!

Spoiler: Bam says he was forced to go into rehabs & held against his will for 18months & was being drugged up heavily in the Florida Shuffle

Last edited by Kyle Prescott; 04-27-2023 at 02:21 AM.

Load Metric
    he surrendered to the cops and lamar odom is inviting him to his own personal rehab which i guess exists or something.

https://www.vladtv.com/article/29364...-surrenders-to

Load Metric
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric

tyde if you arent there to hear bam's last words as his heart stops then gare and i may need to rescind our arby's curly fry cook position because on the strength we on some seize the day shit and you either with us or you aint.

Load Metric
    hold up having a pineapple clawski tyde knows the rules guy dont threaten our 3rd in command

Thread Information