Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The WPT Players seem so shady

Load Metric

The WPT Players seem so shady

Honestly I've seen so much lying and Shady BS on Twitter for these WPT packages to be won

Fake and you look stupid posting slurping for a 10k Stake. And on Twitter packages given away and the people who wins is their Friends which, beyond noticing enough its happening i lost respect for the WPT because of this. World Poker Tour is Not the WSOP clearly soo. Not sure why but collectively this BS attitude all these SICK MARKUPed (Backed)loud mouths want to FLEX like they got real poker ability they DONT. Why slurp balls for backers then MARKUP gross. I said my piece and dont think Rampage is good mf too bad. Go ahead now piss me off, rub me wrong way honestly. Corny too who the F is this Rampage mf honestly who the f is he. Who the f is this Rampage, never heard, saw of him but on Twitter. Now lol Rampage put him back in the Video Game room, have a nice day..........

Where'd he come from Asia and from the Vidiot box games or what
    Last edited by garrett; 12-13-2022 at 05:27 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I'm gonna pray for you brother.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    You're not my brother first of all

People are allowed to be honest and I know what this means some think everyone will just Slurp someone more fortunate (FAKE nice +EV) for a Stake. Well I cant myself so oh well its just not how i'm Wired. At all so oh well but not sure if its my own history just as a person. I cant do it on a public form, or even say Twitter. Do see everything and myself don't act fake for a leg up maybe stupid but idk its just not how im engrained to think now. Some like poker players pathetic so you know Avon. Pray for me hard ill need it now my life's about to get real interesting and difficult here. Which you all are actually sucking the ass cheeks of a grossly MARKED UP who then colludes to win f that. Give me a seat and will WIN 100% in enough volume no doubt about it period. Avon why pray for me when im being sincere here, everyone allowed to be that. I'm not impressed at all period, why would I. Backes with gross markup stop, backed with gross MARKUP. And you think you're saving this one. Seriously am not someone who can right now be like them. Also im not some guy who is an idiot or weak mentally i'm a 43 year old, single no kids soo. So what are we all supposed to do act fake don't understand.
    Last edited by garrett; 12-13-2022 at 05:39 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

People are allowed to be honest and I know what this means some think everyone will just Slurp someone more fortunate (FAKE nice +EV) for a Stake. Well I cant myself so oh well its just not how i'm Wired. At all so oh well but not sure if its my own history just as a person. I cant do it on a public form, or even say Twitter. Do see everything and myself don't act fake for a leg up maybe stupid but idk its just not how im engrained to think now. Some like poker players pathetic so you know Avon. Pray for me hard ill need it now my life's about to get real interesting and difficult here. Which you all are actually sucking the ass cheeks of a grossly MARKED UP who then colludes to win f that. Give me a seat and will WIN 100% in enough volume no doubt about it period. Avon why pray for me when im being sincere here, everyone allowed to be that. I'm not impressed at all period, why would I. Backes with gross markup stop, backed with gross MARKUP. And you think you're saving this one. Seriously am not someone who can right now be like them. Also im not some guy who is an idiot or weak mentally i'm a 43 year old, single no kids soo. So what are we all supposed to do act fake don't understand.
    Could you translate from pidgin english, please?
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Could you translate from pidgin english, please?
    DRINK LESS BLEACH

And read between the lines and clean you're glasses maybe that will help

Comments

Sloppy Joe: LOL

Load Metric
    WPT gives these 10k packages away to their insiders/Affiliates

Who then turn around and offer sometimes BOGUS contests to win them. Or a simple do this or that, which many will and then they hand pick (rigged??) so staying out of that now I've wondered to my own self WTF sometimes. Not saying there is anything wrong with it and understand how its super important to growing field sizes and Poker as well, just unfortunately this. Poker is a TINY Community and has real INSIDERs who have Friends which they all are trading these FREE (+EV) seats to their friends. And then on a Free package are making side deals, and id love to see with my own eyes how these real players play. How they move, act physically all over it im sure there some dirty BS happening no doubt about it. Too many friends and insiders in this BS for that not to be happening which is fine, its Poker. I learned that long time ago I do not like Poker Players generally and we do not see eye to eye on things sometimes its seemed to me. So oh well the Guys, women are different with me. So in Poker men can tend to be idiots players. And sometimes they got this big attitude and inflated Ego and i think to myself, what you so special and important. Because you won a little Gambling money I don't get impressed over gambling money and wins. Some of that probably is how growing up just knew lived with became friends with kids who. Parents were big shots, Wall St tycoons, On-Air news personalities because I lived by NYC quick Boat/Train/Helicopter (lol seriously..) from their business week days, is why.

And all the way back to when poker people found out i had a Misdemeanor Mugshot which did make its way around this forum, i was plastered on my worst day too which i myself wasn't happy about. Then poker used to be an escape for me, a place i would go to and be happy. Except then the people and forums, like here. I started to really not respect Poker players EGOs the self inflated bs EGO i had no respeK for. Now also im probably different as we all are in life and will respect someone based on different criteria than someone else. What it wil never be or matter to me is how wealthy you are or how much money you have because. For me was the lesser wealth having kid in my school and people knew my dad did Hardwood floors (Blue Collar) and my tiny town had superstars. I know them, they know me some of them so yeah. Its pretty intimidating maybe for older people me though, i was kid then. I didn't care or know as I got older started to realize ohhh, thats so and so and him. Yeah i understood then famous people need to be more quiet, and lesser public which makes total sense. Especially around Manhattan and there where many people are and famous ones too across all walks of life. So im not one to be star stuck or out place if anything, I may seem uninterested aware but whatever. its not my business unless.

Load Metric

Who then turn around and offer sometimes BOGUS contests to win them. Or a simple do this or that, which many will and then they hand pick (rigged??) so staying out of that now I've wondered to my own self WTF sometimes. Not saying there is anything wrong with it and understand how its super important to growing field sizes and Poker as well, just unfortunately this. Poker is a TINY Community and has real INSIDERs who have Friends which they all are trading these FREE (+EV) seats to their friends. And then on a Free package are making side deals, and id love to see with my own eyes how these real players play. How they move, act physically all over it im sure there some dirty BS happening no doubt about it. Too many friends and insiders in this BS for that not to be happening which is fine, its Poker. I learned that long time ago I do not like Poker Players generally and we do not see eye to eye on things sometimes its seemed to me. So oh well the Guys, women are different with me. So in Poker men can tend to be idiots players. And sometimes they got this big attitude and inflated Ego and i think to myself, what you so special and important. Because you won a little Gambling money I don't get impressed over gambling money and wins. Some of that probably is how growing up just knew lived with became friends with kids who. Parents were big shots, Wall St tycoons, On-Air news personalities because I lived by NYC quick Boat/Train/Helicopter (lol seriously..) from their business week days, is why.

And all the way back to when poker people found out i had a Misdemeanor Mugshot which did make its way around this forum, i was plastered on my worst day too which i myself wasn't happy about. Then poker used to be an escape for me, a place i would go to and be happy. Except then the people and forums, like here. I started to really not respect Poker players EGOs the self inflated bs EGO i had no respeK for. Now also im probably different as we all are in life and will respect someone based on different criteria than someone else. What it wil never be or matter to me is how wealthy you are or how much money you have because. For me was the lesser wealth having kid in my school and people knew my dad did Hardwood floors (Blue Collar) and my tiny town had superstars. I know them, they know me some of them so yeah. Its pretty intimidating maybe for older people me though, i was kid then. I didn't care or know as I got older started to realize ohhh, thats so and so and him. Yeah i understood then famous people need to be more quiet, and lesser public which makes total sense. Especially around Manhattan and there where many people are and famous ones too across all walks of life. So im not one to be star stuck or out place if anything, I may seem uninterested aware but whatever. its not my business unless.

Comments

BetCheckBet:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

not normally for bans but Druff this guy gonna shoot up something, I use to like Garrett and stick up for him but something has gone wrong, fps_russia style rambling

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

I'M THE BOSS so sign a RELEASE and STFU now...

DIPSHIT- You do NOT want me and can not pay enough people to get in my world, ever idiot..
    Last edited by garrett; 12-14-2022 at 12:05 AM.

Load Metric
    Dwai shut up RICH BOY trying to get me banned you pathetic loser

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

not normally for bans but Druff this guy gonna shoot up something, I use to like Garrett and stick up for him but something has gone wrong, fps_russia style rambling
    Im not a convicted Felon at 43 so what makes you think ill go shoot something up when i know who you are DWAI you RICH punk

Load Metric

Im not a convicted Felon at 43 so what makes you think ill go shoot something up when i know who you are DWAI you RICH punk
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Dwai is rich and the rest of you faggots need to kneel to GARRETT, especially naturalborncuckold with his sssmokin' hot 45 year old girl.

Comments

garrett: Thank you you've always been nice appreciated

Load Metric
    Dwai isn’t getting anyone banned. He’s a whiny little bitch with zero clout around here.

Comments

garrett: lol ok eh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Dwai isn’t getting anyone banned. He’s a whiny little bitch with zero clout around here.
    In the past month I got muted on SWC/Zed Its by design for a reason by THEM or HIM..

Honestly IDGAF sooo. Having said that now. i've been removed from Zed discord over as month now. And because im too opinionated not a follower, and they use that i talk a lot as the reasoning. Do know why now totally it was CENSORSHIP. by attempting to have the places i do participate and chat, me banned from . Which would serve their (few idiots..) end-goal which, this is Poker not there other pathetic. The places they know that I contribute there trying to have me chat banned on all, which lol give up already will you losers. Anyway have a nice day everyone else...What it is actually is gross attempts at CENSSORSHIP.

It's CENSORSHIP which fine im gone now from there chat wise SWC/Zed a month now. My life goes on obviously. What its done is sparked my interest now in Poker again, Live playing which since 2020 the real everything i went through. Which did include head trauma in 2020/2021 and for a while, nothing was clear I guess you could say. I knew and could remember things which got better and clearer as time went on but initially, everything was not clear. And Poker is Cognitive and so for me, with the real issues did have then. Did doubt my own self not poker just in general, before this loved playing poker. It was actually my own little escape that no one really needed to know about, or wouldn't tell people how much I loved playing poker. And not that i care as much as the stigma others may have toward gambling and poker, i just kept it to myself which was fine. I viewed that as my own dirty little secret, no one needed to know. When I went first Atlantic City was where I was learning Live poker probably around 2006/2007. There it really is dangerous in ways, overnights people will slice you clean there. Make you go home broke and hurt. That's what the game in Atlantic City. Its not all friendly haha lol lol yeah people are cordial but, don't mistake it at all. You will sliced clean in Atlantic City if another person or gambler see that opportunity. To take every single penny you have got, and then send you home BROKE and hurt. That was normal in deciding to take a bus down to Atlantic City for me back then, it wasn't always going to be a great time. I knew that but also thats what i fell in love with, people really were coming for me and, well you don't know the real me probably but. Loved it thought ok felt right at home, people salivating for my little stack of chips sitting in front of me then, and I just thought ok comes get it. 100% they don't like you and generally won maybe or appreciate you. A.C. is rough in ways and dont want to like you. The only thing they want is you're money. Like in any Casino or Gambling environment but, back then its all I know and i love it. That's when i fell in love with poker and for me, it was Live Poker first. Then later i played more online of course but dont think i ever even played poker at all, in my life ever until 2005/2006 maybe. Up to now so yeah its something I do enjoy and love to spend my time doing and thinking about now.

Load Metric
    I’m all for allowing Garett to continue to post here but for all of our safety and to avoid legal troubles I think it’s important to appoint him a substitute decision maker before allowing any more posts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I’m all for allowing Garett to continue to post here but for all of our safety and to avoid legal troubles I think it’s important to appoint him a substitute decision maker before allowing any more posts.
    Says the person with an Authoritarian regime Avatar Russia and not just one but two of them

don't like Authoritarianism and neither should you if a real American keep crying and cry harder more more.....

Load Metric
    I AM THE BOSS

You make you're own rules because we all are our own Bosses in life. Druff can do whatever he wants he owns this site but to listen to the Biased Peanut Gallery here would be very short-sighted and naïve.

Load Metric
    Says the person with an Authoritarian regime Avatar Russia and not just one but two of them

don't like Authoritarianism and neither should you if a real American keep crying and cry harder more more.....
    How dare you disrespect my avatar! Ivan Drago was one of the greatest Russian boxers of all time and did extensive charity work for the Creed foundation. Take your anti Russian rhetoric elsewhere!

Thread Information