Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grant Wahl donkdown

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post

It could be the Camel flu. I remember when the liberals went nuts when Trump called COVID the Chinese Virus but they have no problem calling something Camel flu.
    Latest considerations include a rare but potentially fatal condition of elephantiasis. A skin/tissue disease related to parasitic worm infections and/or affiliations to a now defunct right leaning American political party

The political affiliation mentioned has also been
    associated with a 40% decrease in the ability to identify humour
    I poke fun but I think recent events call for a determined uptick in the average American's gun cache.

Qatar is not next door but no one can ignore that countries elevation as a premier airline carrier.

Twin towers, middle eastern oil.....just saying

Silver
    Load Metric
    I don't believe Grant Wahl and the Qatari died from Camel flu. That flu is super rare.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You can run your mouth all you want in the US. You start poking the bear in the Middle East, they kill you.

So for anyone who thinks this is the worst most oppressed racist horrible country in the world, please go run your mouth in another country and see what happens.

Wahl was complaining of medical issues before he died, but he could have easily been offed with a jab in a crowded environment to cause him to "drop dead" at such a young age. Happens all the time for political wrong speech.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Welp there goes the conspiracy.

https://awfulannouncing.com/soccer/g...medium=twitter

When Grant Wahl suddenly passed away at 48 at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar Friday, there was a lot of speculation about what might have happened. Wahl had written and spoken about battling illness, and his brother Eric (seen at left above) initially posted a video saying “I do not believe my brother just died. I believe he was killed” (with this coming after Grant Wahl had been detained by Qatari stadium security for wearing a rainbow shirt (as seen at right above), and after he had received further official blowback for his coverage of worker deaths). Eric Wahl deleted that video not long after posting it, though, and on Tuesday, he fully walked back that claim and said “I no longer suspect foul play”:

https://twitter.com/ziplamak/status/1602657364250861568

Bronze
    Load Metric
    There are hundreds of journalists at the World Cup writing unflattering articles about Qatar. Doesn't make sense that they'd pick out one and kill him.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Eisenhower View Post
    There are hundreds of journalists at the World Cup writing unflattering articles about Qatar. Doesn't make sense that they'd pick out one and kill him.
    Grant is the most famous one out of all of them and he's from the USA. He's the one to pick if you are gonna do it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Eisenhower View Post
    Grant is the most famous one out of all of them and he's from the USA. He's the one to pick if you are gonna do it.
    Yes, and:

This story really is a choose-your-own-adventure conspiracy theory story. Qatar poisoning, sure. Somehow not mentioned itt (alluded to maybe by the vax comments) is his wife is a medical doctor, infectious disease specifically, and was even a part of the covid advisory board for Biden.

A great fiction writer couldn't come up with this story.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Yes, and:

This story really is a choose-your-own-adventure conspiracy theory story. Qatar poisoning, sure. Somehow not mentioned itt (alluded to maybe by the vax comments) is his wife is a medical doctor, infectious disease specifically, and was even a part of the covid advisory board for Biden.

I briefly looked at his bio after this happened, and there is no doubt he was a card carrying member of the cult. I mean he checked all the boxes, wife and family, upbringing, profession.....all of it. I will give him credit though, he never really tweeted or talked about it much. But it is very clear this guy was DEEP into the weeds but was pretty discreet about it.

I mean this is a relatively young male who was vaccinated. Not saying it was that, but that seems to be the group most at risk. And you know he probably had 5 boosters too.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Yes, and:

I briefly looked at his bio after this happened, and there is no doubt he was a card carrying member of the cult. I mean he checked all the boxes, wife and family, upbringing, profession.....all of it. I will give him credit though, he never really tweeted or talked about it much. But it is very clear this guy was DEEP into the weeds but was pretty discreet about it.

I mean this is a relatively young male who was vaccinated. Not saying it was that, but that seems to be the group most at risk. And you know he probably had 5 boosters too.
    He bragged about taking the boosters on twitter.

Load Metric
    Roker will be gone soon too.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Aortic aneurysm.

IE: death shot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    He played fuck around and found out.
    women need to be seen and not heard

Comments

splitthis: Derp

Silver
    Load Metric
    It wasn't the shot, just ask his (politically connected) doctor wife.

His heart would have totally just blew out at age 49 regardless of the steady mRNA shots and boosters he absolutely received. The autopsy proves as much, it wasn't the vaccine!

Just like my neighbor who had a stroke within 24 hours of the shot, the 12 year old football player in my town who dropped dead on the sidelines during practice, my grandma who ended up in the hospital after each of her first 2 shots, or my friend who got myocarditis, IT WASN'T THE SHOT.

All just coincidences!

Get your boosters, and make sure to wear a mask! Medium covid is a real bitch!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Aortic disection killed John Ritter too.

Unfortunately for him it was before Covid at the ripe old age of 54.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

His heart would have totally just blew out at age 49 regardless of the steady mRNA shots and boosters he absolutely received. The autopsy proves as much, it wasn't the vaccine!

Just like my neighbor who had a stroke within 24 hours of the shot, the 12 year old football player in my town who dropped dead on the sidelines during practice, my grandma who ended up in the hospital after each of her first 2 shots, or my friend who got myocarditis, IT WASN'T THE SHOT.

All just coincidences!

It is like how in the hell does a healthy, fit, 49 yr old have his heart explode randomly?

Aortic dissections are extremely rare, and there is usually a family or genetic history that will warn of the possibility.

Load Metric

Yes, and:

When checking the boxes you omitted the most glaring. He liked soccer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

All just coincidences!

It is like how in the hell does a healthy, fit, 49 yr old have his heart explode randomly?

Aortic dissections are extremely rare, and there is usually a family or genetic history that will warn of the possibility.
    Not always though I dont think. If theres undiagnosed high blood pressure can cause issues im pretty sure. No different then somebody blowing out a blood vessel in their brain which isnt that uncommon. I believe though most of these aortic issues are visible on a screening if done like some ultrasound thing but I would guess might be harder to see if its in a weird location like this guys or Ritters.

Thread Information