Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: britney griner and her clit are free

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I get where you're coming from Mickey...mickey....but have you overlooked the fact that most Americans are pig slop? You might have considered that initially.

That's right Mickey.....pig slop.

hit the trough boy
    Why did the Canuck cross the road?
    He couldn't get his dick out of the chicken.

Do you know how to sink a Canadian battleship?
    Put it in the water.

How do you stop the Canadian Army on horseback?
    Turn off the carousel.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

DJ_Chaps: cringe af
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Canadian stock derives from traitors. Those who sided with the King during revolutionary times eventually fled to Canada.

They literally can’t help being this way. It’s in their DNA.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Binklage View Post
    People keep referring to Whelan as a "marine" even though he received a "bad conduct discharge" for "attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another’s social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment."

Weird how the poker fraud alert dot com forums hates scammers and thieves up until the moment their plights can be used criticize the government's efforts to free a gay, pot-smoking woman of color.

also 100% was a spy and his sketchy russian gf flipped him before they decided to burn him as a hostage because he was completely incapable of doing anything else right.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    slow brained Biden learned from the best ( Barrack IslamObamma ) about prisoner swaps, memba that one time Barrack Hussein IslamObamma gave up about 4 or 5 top Taliban leaders from GITMO for an Army deserter who laid down his weapon, left his post , and walked into Taliban territory waving a make shift white flag Bowe Bergdahl
    I MEMBA ...

now don't forget boys and girls Brittney is a USA hater too, she's one of them National Anthem kneelers / USA haters, cause ya know "Merica bad" , i wonder if she learned just how much "Merica bad " is / was while she was locked up for 8 months in the Siberian gulag / work camp . it will be interesting to see if she returns to the WNBA and will she kneel for the Anthem again ? which in my mind and i would think more than the majority of Americans would be the total slap / spit in your face ever seen...

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Canadian stock derives from traitors. Those who sided with the King during revolutionary times eventually fled to Canada.

They literally can’t help being this way. It’s in their DNA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    People keep referring to Whelan as a "marine" even though he received a "bad conduct discharge" for "attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another’s social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment."

Weird how the poker fraud alert dot com forums hates scammers and thieves up until the moment their plights can be used criticize the government's efforts to free a gay, pot-smoking woman of color.
    I wasn't aware Whelan had this past, but it doesn't surprise me.

I was just commenting that Biden is incompetent and terrible at foreign policy. Even a 2-for-1 here is a shitty deal for the US, but accepting 1-for-1 is just shameful.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

also 100% was a spy and his sketchy russian gf flipped him before they decided to burn him as a hostage because he was completely incapable of doing anything else right.
    They say he was a spy, I don't think I believe that part. As Binklage pointed out, Whelan was a repeat fuckup. You don't recruit repeat fuckups as spies, as they are totally unreliable. Good spies are reliable and do a great job blending in. Look at Fang Fang for China, and all the horny politicians she got access to, including Eric Swalwell. Now that was a good spy! Someone like Whelan... not so much.

I think he got arrested for something else, they realized he was a US Marine, and they decided to say he was a spy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I do agree that the "OMG they chose a lesbian US-hater over a marine" narrative is lame.

The right should be criticizing Biden for handing over a really major international criminal back to Russia, and then not even getting BOTH prisoners in return. In general, you don't engage in prisoner swaps unless you're trading two who were essentially equal.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: lesbian has nothing to do with it , she's just a stupid indoctrinated CUNT !!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Two more things I want to point out.

Biden was apparently inspired by a much less-followed US/Russia prisoner swap in April 2022 -- Trevor Reed for Konstantin Yaroshenko. However, that trade made a lot more sense, and had bipartisan support. Reed apparently had some kind of physical altercation with police officers in Russia, and Yaroshenko was a pilot involved in smuggling cocaine. Releasing a coke-smuggling pilot back to Russia is a lot less of a big deal than giving them back an arms dealer. Basically these were both mid-level crimes committed for personal gain -- neither man was acting as a state agent or assistant in any way.

Regarding Whelan, as I said, I don't believe he was a spy. However, since Russia already publicly put out that narrative, they have to go with it, or otherwise they look weak if they return him to the US as part of a 2-for-1 swap.

Russia had all of the power here. Time was on their side. They demanded Vadim Krasikov, an actual Russian spy who committed murder in Germany. The US has no control over that one, but given the semi-warm relation between the US and Germany, they put out that demand in order to get both Whelan and Griner, and then ghosted Biden.

Seriously, that's what they did. They ghosted Biden, and let him marinate for awhile, knowing the press and the woke media would hound him about when Britney was coming home. Russia hope that in the meantime, Biden would call Germany and beg them to release Krasikov as part of this deal. Not sure if Biden ever made this call, or if he refused and just kept begging Russia to talk to him again. However, it was reported that Russia put out through unofficial back channels that, if the Krasikov thing can't happen, they're willing to do a 1-for-1 Griner-for-Bout exchange at any time.

So finally Biden gave up, and after noticing Russia wasn't budging further, he accepted the original Griner/Bout offer.

Really, really poorly handled. It is very hard to be a strong negotiator when you are (correctly) seen as someone who is easily manipulated by your own party on media and social media. Russia just had to plant the seed and wait. Very well played, actualy.

Modern Democrats have been bad at foreign policy because, among other things, they are way too predictable.

Trump being perceived as a semi-lunatic was actually an advantage. They saw him as a loose cannon who would defy convention, and a man with a big ego who didn't want to be shown up. Much harder to get the upper hand on someone like that. They couldn't predict what he was going to do next.

Comments

Tellafriend: Si

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Two more things I want to point out.

Biden was apparently inspired by a much less-followed US/Russia prisoner swap in April 2022 -- Trevor Reed for Konstantin Yaroshenko. However, that trade made a lot more sense, and had bipartisan support. Reed apparently had some kind of physical altercation with police officers in Russia, and Yaroshenko was a pilot involved in smuggling cocaine. Releasing a coke-smuggling pilot back to Russia is a lot less of a big deal than giving them back an arms dealer. Basically these were both mid-level crimes committed for personal gain -- neither man was acting as a state agent or assistant in any way.

Regarding Whelan, as I said, I don't believe he was a spy. However, since Russia already publicly put out that narrative, they have to go with it, or otherwise they look weak if they return him to the US as part of a 2-for-1 swap.

Russia had all of the power here. Time was on their side. They demanded Vadim Krasikov, an actual Russian spy who committed murder in Germany. The US has no control over that one, but given the semi-warm relation between the US and Germany, they put out that demand in order to get both Whelan and Griner, and then ghosted Biden.

Seriously, that's what they did. They ghosted Biden, and let him marinate for awhile, knowing the press and the woke media would hound him about when Britney was coming home. Russia hope that in the meantime, Biden would call Germany and beg them to release Krasikov as part of this deal. Not sure if Biden ever made this call, or if he refused and just kept begging Russia to talk to him again. However, it was reported that Russia put out through unofficial back channels that, if the Krasikov thing can't happen, they're willing to do a 1-for-1 Griner-for-Bout exchange at any time.

So finally Biden gave up, and after noticing Russia wasn't budging further, he accepted the original Griner/Bout offer.

Really, really poorly handled. It is very hard to be a strong negotiator when you are (correctly) seen as someone who is easily manipulated by your own party on media and social media. Russia just had to plant the seed and wait. Very well played, actualy.

Modern Democrats have been bad at foreign policy because, among other things, they are way too predictable.

Trump being perceived as a semi-lunatic was actually an advantage. They saw him as a loose cannon who would defy convention, and a man with a big ego who didn't want to be shown up. Much harder to get the upper hand on someone like that. They couldn't predict what he was going to do next.
    Trump had also told Russia to piss off more then once regarding trading for Bout per some reports previously. He said he wasn’t turning loose a guy who was responsible for tens of thousands of dead people.

Load Metric
    You don't recruit repeat fuckups as spies, as they are totally unreliable.
    you dont compromise people through their competence and integrity.

you compromise drunks, gamblers, sex pests. people who washed out and are bitter about it. who want to be told it wasnt their fault and be made to feel important and relevant again.

and why bother even telling him who hes spying for? make some shit up, false flag him.

and if they dont work out, you make lemonade and imprison them for a swap.

why on earth would you claim you dont recruit fuckups as spies, why make that up?

its literally like saying 'yeah you never go sailing when its raining or your boat might get wet'.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You don't recruit repeat fuckups as spies, as they are totally unreliable.

you compromise drunks, gamblers, sex pests. people who washed out and are bitter about it. who want to be told it wasnt their fault and be made to feel important and relevant again.

and why bother even telling him who hes spying for? make some shit up, false flag him.

why on earth would you claim you dont recruit fuckups as spies, why make that up?

its literally like saying 'yeah you never go sailing when its raining or your boat might get wet'.
    If the spies are already implanted in some way, then sure, you recruit fuckups as spies. For example, if you find some American fuckup in Russia who has already made connections with various government officials who believe him to be a turncoat, but he's willing to flip sides again, you utilize him. But you don't recruit some lifetime screwup who got kicked out of the Marines for all kinds of misconduct, and then expect him to do a competent job spying.

I'm not saying it's impossible he was a spy, but he just doesn't fit the profile. Maybe he was spying for a third party which works with the government, I guess that's possible, but I can't see the government recruiting him with his history. Way too unstable. There are people in the military who are very reliable, and would jump at the chance to do a spying mission for their country. You don't just select a random loser who couldn't cut it in the Marines for the job.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20221209_202806.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  234.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20221209_202806.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  234.1 KB

Sfo

Load Metric
    Didn't know Whelan's history. No one recruits wingnuts for spies. But they make good suicide bombers.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

If the spies are already implanted in some way, then sure, you recruit fuckups as spies. For example, if you find some American fuckup in Russia who has already made connections with various government officials who believe him to be a turncoat, but he's willing to flip sides again, you utilize him. But you don't recruit some lifetime screwup who got kicked out of the Marines for all kinds of misconduct, and then expect him to do a competent job spying.

I'm not saying it's impossible he was a spy, but he just doesn't fit the profile. Maybe he was spying for a third party which works with the government, I guess that's possible, but I can't see the government recruiting him with his history. Way too unstable. There are people in the military who are very reliable, and would jump at the chance to do a spying mission for their country. You don't just select a random loser who couldn't cut it in the Marines for the job.

honestly its a numbers game. everyone has utility. some people have access to sensitive data, others are just useful for picking up dead drops, others can vouch for more sensitive assets / strengthen legends, others you recruit because you think you can move the pieces around the chessboard enough to cultivate them for access or influence in decades.

there have absolutely been cases where people just throw up their hands and say fuck it, burn this guy, he's not worth it. the best example i can think of off the cuff is this guys story;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Daulton_Lee

ultimately the question with whelan is;

did russian security services just randomly say 'todays the day we kidnap an american businessman' and kick in whelan's door and stick him in prison for the last 4 years as a hostage with the pure and sole interest being political pressure / prisoner exchange?

or.....

did whelan put himself in a box by getting himself compromised first?

i dont have a lot of the details here but the second i heard 'russian girlfriend' i had some strong opinions that further research has done nothing to undermine, lets put it like that.

btw ascribing some motive-bias to who was running him is less useful than 'who he thought he was being run by' and even then its largely cosmetic, because the end game currency is always leverage/influence by way of information, political pressure, so on, because again its completely standard to keep someone entirely in the dark vis a vis who is running them. there have been tons of incidents where someone would seek out a way to spy for say, israel, having purely nationalist motives and feeling like whats the harm in spying for an ally, and end up getting hijacked en route by cubans, russians, whatever masquerading as israeli security services and thats who ends up with the documents.

also and i think this is very specific to your comments; theres a definite spectrum of nobility at bar. on one end you have people like kim philby who really did have ideological motives driving them to spy for russia, and then a few rungs down the ladder of depravity you had people like aldrich ames who spied because he didnt want to risk going broke from a divorce, and then a few thousand rungs on the ladder from them you have the fuckups like whelan who have an axe to grind so they overplay their hand thinking they can impress their russian gf and make a few bucks in the process and then maybe for example get cold feet and/or the recruiting parties realize they are being scammed/lied to and thats how 'american businessmen' end up in russian prison cells.

Gold
    Load Metric
    We have 5% of the world's pop and 25% of the world's prison population. Lol at all the people who think that movie about Bout is accurate.
    He sounds like a pretty decent guy.

Here's a quote from Bout's 1st interview.

“In America right now, there is reverse racism. To be a normal white person who wants a family, who wants children, who wants to love, is very difficult,” Bout said at one point. He also criticized efforts to find and prosecute organizers and perpetrators of the violent riot at the U.S. Capitol that sought to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

“Look at what they did to the participants of the so-called armed insurrection on Jan. 6,” he said, effectively mirroring the arguments of hard-line conservatives like Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz, who have depicted the rioters as the victims of political attacks.

Bout additionally made criticisms of transgender rights (“Imagine it, in American schools they’re now teaching — to first graders, 6 or 7 years old — that there are 72 genders”) and criminal justice reform (“Look at what’s happening in San Francisco. Look at what’s happening in Chicago. Look at what’s happening in New York”).

Yet he also claimed he was at peace and harbored no bitterness.

“You have to learn to forgive,” Bout said.

Load Metric
    Too many people live in the past and soooo many different Variables do play into this but importantly I think

What matters is NOW from NOW ON, for Bout yes he's free so could theoretically Kill, Massacre, be the worst human being in the world. Which im sure that wont happen just reading this thread and the interpretation of a few above, you would literally think they released a free wheeling mass murder, guy is older the world is changed some, he isn't that DANGEROUS for crimes he did long ago. Sometimes understand overall its for the better, we needed her home more than we need to care about this guys possible crimes, in Ukraine get real now.

Load Metric

Why is Team Retard spinning over what turns out to be a solid conservative who loves gun culture and Russia?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information