Thread: So here it is.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So here it is.

What could possibly make someone so horrible as me?

Seven years ago I lost my only daughter/child.

You can fill in the blanks but the marriage and having a reason to get up were the first two casualties.

I still can't believe I wake up everyday. I have just committed to getting long term help. Only so I might help someone else at some time

Sorry doesn't cut it but there you have it

BTW, these therapists are a laugh factory. But I'll give it another go

Comments

nunbeater: damn dude RIP. hope you can find peace someday

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is the last thing I will say about this.

I moved back to my home province. Suicide on my mind too often. I walk a train bridge almost daily and one day I'm on my own except there's someone up ahead and he's on the wrong side of the railing. It turns out to be a kid. Native kid. He's taking off his gear and he's praying. It looks like he's going. Several people arrive and we start pleading with this kid. In theory it's easy but it's not. Help arrived and we went on our way. If I saw that I might have followed suit

Bronze
    Load Metric
    In July I lost my only sibling and I’ve seen the toll it’s taken on our parents. Belated condolences Les. Please get the help you need. Seems impossible that this forum is helpful for you but best wishes either way.

Comments

country978:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simply1 View Post
    In July I lost my only sibling and I’ve seen the toll it’s taken on our parents. Belated condolences Les. Please get the help you need. Seems impossible that this forum is helpful for you but best wishes either way.
    I'm so sorry. I say I'm going for help but deep down I know it's a waste of time.
    I always say, oh I'll commit for a 60 day program. Those are rip off scams.
    Better to buy a small house in a small town and get a small dog.

That's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to listen any fat ignorant nurse or doctor who has no idea

I will record every moment of what I just said. I got nobody so what does it matter?

If I don't settle down there will be trouble. My mouth? That alone puts me at risk.

You live for something. A dog is your best friend. We all know that.
    I'm getting out of here real quick

Have a good something everyone.

Here's rule number one for straightening up. Have something to live for. Something or someone who needs you.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You can fill in the blanks but the marriage and having a reason to get up were the first two casualties.

I still can't believe I wake up everyday. I have just committed to getting long term help. Only so I might help someone else at some time

Les, a couple days ago I thought you said she'd stopped talking to you. Now you're saying you "lost" her. Would you please clarify? You have a choice in how to handle this either way. Alcohol is most definitely not the answer and it hasn't seemed like you've been sober.

My sister had 3 kids. In 2019 her youngest. my 19 year old nephew died from fentanyl OD. Less than 3 years later her middle child committed suicide. Only my oldest niece remains from that family. Today, my sister is one of the happiest people on earth. She's found peace in her life. She didn't do it artificially.

You can find peace in your heart but its not in the bottle. In fact, isn't booze actually the worst thing for depression?

Ask Tyde if his life is better without booze. You can smoke as much weed as you want but turning to the bottle is probably the opposite of what you should be doing to deal with depression.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Les, a couple days ago I thought you said she'd stopped talking to you. Now you're saying you "lost" her. Would you please clarify? You have a choice in how to handle this either way. Alcohol is most definitely not the answer and it hasn't seemed like you've been sober.

My sister had 3 kids. In 2019 her youngest. my 19 year old nephew died from fentanyl OD. Less than 3 years later her middle child committed suicide. Only my oldest niece remains from that family. Today, my sister is one of the happiest people on earth. She's found peace in her life. She didn't do it artificially.

You can find peace in your heart but its not in the bottle. In fact, isn't booze actually the worst thing for depression?

Ask Tyde if his life is better without booze. You can smoke as much weed as you want but turning to the bottle is probably the opposite of what you should be doing to deal with depression.
    That's her cousin. Same age. Almost like her sister. She will not put up with me.
    This fuck you mention, Tyde, is one of the dumbest people I've ever encountered. Your not far behind but Marty is a sick liar. I tried to gift this fuck a thousand dollars and then the lies starting flying.
    Can you imagine someone doing that to you?
    That type of person exists on this forum. Not a joke, not playing games. He is sick. You don't know what you're dealing with

Todd had to get a restraining order for Marty Carrico. Little shit of a person. He threatened Todd's family members
    Remember that you idiot

It's all in the name of entertainment until someone threatens a family member or spreads flat out lies about you for no reason. I'm not going to do anything obviously but lets just say it's a good thing I don't live in Carlsbad
    Last edited by limitles; 11-02-2023 at 06:19 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric

That's her cousin. Same age. Almost like her sister. She will not put up with me.
    This fuck you mention, Tyde, is one of the dumbest people I've ever encountered. Your not far behind but Marty is a sick liar. I tried to gift this fuck a thousand dollars and then the lies starting flying.
    That type of persons exists on this forum. Not a joke, not playing games. He is sick. You don't know what you're dealing with

Todd had to get a restraining order for Marty Carrico. Little shit of a person. He threatened Todd's family members
    Remember that you idiot

It's all in the name of entertainment until someone threatens a family member or spreads flat out lies about you for no reason. I'm not going to do anything obviously but lets just say it's a good thing I don't live in Carlsbad
    You should probably just forget about all that and focus on yourself. I'm sorry for your troubles, Les, but we all have them so you're not unique. The bottle is not your friend.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That type of persons exists on this forum. Not a joke, not playing games. He is sick. You don't know what you're dealing with

Remember that you idiot

You should probably just forget about all that and focus on yourself. I'm sorry for your troubles, Les, but we all have them so you're not unique. The bottle is not your friend.
    Why should I forget about it? Did I get an apology? No, I was banned because I was mean with my words to Marty.
    Poor baby runs to his mommy because he can't defend himself. You're dumber than dirt

We've had our fun. Marty, give me a call

Banned
    Load Metric

so suddenly after almost 2 decades of being an incorrigible drunken angry prick (WAY longer than 7 years)…

you make this pathetic public declaration that you ‘lost’ your daughter (allegedly)

guess what William…

LIFE IS HARD

most people internalize their grief, or seek counseling, or turn to God after suffering a tragic loss

but not you

you ‘lost’ your daughter, (allegedly) and yet according to your demented fucked up delusional logic, that somehow justifies you being a horrible person and your chronic alcoholism

what a WEAK, FRAIL, and GUTLESS human being

100% there are many other people on this forum who have experienced much worse emotional pain and catastrophic loss

but they reach down deep and find the strength to keep moving forward

your daughter (if you ever even had one) was probably a fucking whore anyway and much better off without you

did she off herself because daddy was a drunken psychotic prick ?

Comments

Tellafriend: hahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahah omg first real laugh of the day.

dwai: tyde is GOD

splitthis: Not nice at all

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

so suddenly after almost 2 decades of being an incorrigible drunken angry prick (WAY longer than 7 years)…

you make this pathetic public declaration that you ‘lost’ your daughter (allegedly)

guess what William…

LIFE IS HARD

most people internalize their grief, or seek counseling, or turn to God after suffering a tragic loss

but not you

you ‘lost’ your daughter, (allegedly) and yet according to your demented fucked up delusional logic, that somehow justifies you being a horrible person and your chronic alcoholism

what a WEAK, FRAIL, and GUTLESS human being

100% there are many other people on this forum who have experienced much worse emotional pain and catastrophic loss

but they reach down deep and find the strength to keep moving forward

your daughter (if you ever even had one) was probably a fucking whore anyway and much better off without you

did she off herself because daddy was a drunken psychotic prick ?

Name:  ezgif-4-d6dbba1548.gif
Views: 129
Size:  3.43 MB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sorry to hear about your kid, parents worst nightmare

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Worked with a nurse who lost her only son in a car accident. At the time, my thinking was I could not live without my kid.

She chose Jesus and became a Eucharistic minister.

When you have had enough of devastating despair, call out to Him.

That I pray for you in your sorrow.

There is not enough booze in the world to numb that kind of pain.

Comments

tyde: you’re talking to a brick wall stop wasting your time
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Banned
    Load Metric
    to those of you offering up all this sweet sentiment, prayers and well wishes…

you have no clue who the fuck you are dealing with here

considering I was the ONLY member of this entire site to reach out to him when he was late night posting and literally on the edge of the cliff

wake me up when you have a real life human experience with him and then get back to me with a review

just casting your pearls before swine and you can’t even see it

we can bump this thread again after any of you get out of the bleacher seats and offer any insight more than just shallow token bullshit

Gold
    Load Metric
    I am sorry to hear about your daughter.

I find you to be a very clever poster and I agree with you the ban was not justified at all.

It sounds to me like you have a little money. I suggest you take a trip somewhere like South East Asia. I am not saying for sex tourism, just from your music and cultural tastes, I think you’d find it to be a great adventure and it’s very different from Canada and this will take a lot of your focus. A great thing about south east Asia is the beer is very cheap and there’s always a lot of random people with interesting backstories at the bars. You’d enjoy it. If you decide to go I’ll suggest some unknown village by the seas I can suggest to you

You should not kill yourself. It sounds interesting to go on a walk by a train track. There was a heavy breeze in south Florida today and it felt great when I was walking around outside.

Brother I believe in you

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    I am sorry to hear about your daughter.

I find you to be a very clever poster and I agree with you the ban was not justified at all.

It sounds to me like you have a little money. I suggest you take a trip somewhere like South East Asia. I am not saying for sex tourism, just from your music and cultural tastes, I think you’d find it to be a great adventure and it’s very different from Canada and this will take a lot of your focus. A great thing about south east Asia is the beer is very cheap and there’s always a lot of random people with interesting backstories at the bars. You’d enjoy it. If you decide to go I’ll suggest some unknown village by the seas I can suggest to you

You should not kill yourself. It sounds interesting to go on a walk by a train track. There was a heavy breeze in south Florida today and it felt great when I was walking around outside.

Brother I believe in you

Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers the main issue is limitless is not funny or amusing at all. Half the time I don’t even know what the guy is saying. Nobody likes a troll more than Nicky Pipes. Les is just a sad, drunken loser.

brother you are all over the map

either he is a ‘very clever poster’

OR

‘not funny or amusing at all’

care to pick one ?

Thread Information