Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dirt bag contractor runs over septic tank, Now what another lawsuit?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    This is a potential shortcut, trying to keep money out of a lawyer's pocket.

You mentioned non English speaking labourers. Are these labourers legal? You could put some hurt/pressure on a contractor who may have hired illegal workers in an attempt to maximize his profits.
    The contractor hired sub contractors who had their workers on the job.

When I showed the contractor the picture’s showing the workers he didn’t know who the were because he passed job to subs.

None of them spoke English, Illegal’s maybe I have no way of knowing
    -Allergic to the struggle

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    This is a potential shortcut, trying to keep money out of a lawyer's pocket.

You mentioned non English speaking labourers. Are these labourers legal? You could put some hurt/pressure on a contractor who may have hired illegal workers in an attempt to maximize his profits.
    The contractor hired sub contractors who had their workers on the job.

When I showed the contractor the picture’s showing the workers he didn’t know who the were because he passed job to subs.

None of them spoke English, Illegal’s maybe I have no way of knowing
    Fine, option #2, does the contractor have a dog?

Comments

4BET: Yes he has a dog

Load Metric
    Nice job catching them trying to do a temporary fix. They tried to save thousands because they know it’s fucked up. I’m Glad spectrum is helping you, sometimes big company’s are a pain in the ass when it comes to stuff like this
    Eat the booty like groceries

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    Nice job catching them trying to do a temporary fix. They tried to save thousands because they know it’s fucked up. I’m Glad spectrum is helping you, sometimes big company’s are a pain in the ass when it comes to stuff like this
    Spectrum is really trying to hold the contractors feet to the fire. Spectrum called yesterday and said contractor is having trouble getting septic company’s to call him back. I finally believe him.

We took it upon our self to set up a estimate yesterday after 2:00 for a estimate from a septic company. They stiffed us never showed up, lol

Had my better half call and they said guy was running behind so maybe Monday, lol

This is also a reason we sold the few dumps in March. Getting a company out to do anything here is a nightmare

You think these trash companies would have the common decency to call and let us know? They don’t, I have been dealing with this for years
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    Spectrum is really trying to hold the contractors feet to the fire. Spectrum called yesterday and said contractor is having trouble getting septic company’s to call him back. I finally believe him.

We took it upon our self to set up a estimate yesterday after 2:00 for a estimate from a septic company. They stiffed us never showed up, lol

Had my better half call and they said guy was running behind so maybe Monday, lol

This is also a reason we sold the few dumps in March. Getting a company out to do anything here is a nightmare

You think these trash companies would have the common decency to call and let us know? They don’t, I have been dealing with this for years

Trying to find contracts in Florida sucks cock. My father in law lives near Tampa, I’m aware of your struggle
    Eat the booty like groceries

Thread Information