Thread: 5 card omaha

Load Metric

5 card omaha

Americas card room now has it. Not true big 0 because while they give you 5 cards they don't show flop also which is traditional in Big 0 pl. They do have bomb the pots where everyone has to contribute pre flop.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Americas card room now has it. Not true big 0 because while they give you 5 cards they don't show flop also which is traditional in Big 0 pl. They do have bomb the pots where everyone has to contribute pre flop.
    What do you mean they don't show the flop?

Is it high-low, or just high? Usually 5-card Omaha is played in high-low format (Big O).

Pokerstars had 6-card Omaha Hi-Lo for awhile, but I don't know if it's still there. The problem with 6 card, aside from the massive number of bad beats you take, is the fact that only 7 people can play.

Load Metric
    big plo they show the flop I thought. They have hi lo in acr also. They have regular plo also at acr. Lots of variance, this is true. They have bomb the pots were everyone antes.

Load Metric
    big plo they show the flop I thought. They have hi lo in acr also. They have regular plo also at acr. Lots of variance, this is true. They have bomb the pots were everyone antes.
    I think youre thinking of Courcheval which indeed is 5 cards to each player plus the first card of the 5 community cards is put out. Regular O5 aka Big O is dealt just like regular Omaha except 5 vs 4 cards with pre flop, 3 card flop turn and river.

https://www.pokerlistings.com/courch...-and-game-play

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: yes crouchville

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    What do you mean they don't show the flop?

Is it high-low, or just high? Usually 5-card Omaha is played in high-low format (Big O).

Pokerstars had 6-card Omaha Hi-Lo for awhile, but I don't know if it's still there. The problem with 6 card, aside from the massive number of bad beats you take, is the fact that only 7 people can play.
    Most games Ive seen on O6 is 6 handed generally even on those chinese poker apps.

Load Metric
    Scrolling thru 2 plus 2 player noticed no russian players(bot) where playing on 5 card omaha. Big increase in hi lo though from what I have seen. Wpn makes me do a test proving not a bot like performing a high card

Thread Information