Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The Other MAGA

  1. #1
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    151
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,020
    Load Metric
    29232202

    The Other MAGA

    What is the other MAGA?

    Meta
    Apple
    Google
    Amazon

    The amount of economic and political power these monopolies hold is unfathomable. However, they just suffered a loss. The House recently passed bipartisan anti-trust legislation by a vote of 242-184.

    High Tech is fighting hard to run out the clock on the legislation making it thru the Senate before the current congress expires. They may have Chuck Schumer in their pockets on this one. Grassley says he can get enough republican votes to make it bipartisan. But for some reason Schumer is dragging his feet on bringing it up for a vote.

    Why does High Tech want to run out the clock on the current congress and take it to the new congress next year?

    "Money, it's a gas. Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash."

    High Tech has flooded certain congresspersons with contributions in an effort to crush the legislation. They have bought off two power wielding republicans, Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan. Both congressmen are putting up what appears to be phony reasons for not backing the legislation.

    If the bills make it to the next congress these two establishment republicans will shoot them down. Never trust establishment republicans.

    https://time.com/6235180/tech-antitr...ouse-congress/

    https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...3647898d114a8b

     
    Comments
      
      1marley1: Pig slop!
      
      splitthis: Offset the absolute moron
      
      Daniel72: maga
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 11-30-2022 at 05:08 AM.
    "Intellectuals have, on issues ranging across the spectrum from housing policies to organ transplants, sought to have decision-making discretion taken from those directly involved, who have personal knowledge and a personal stake, and transferred to third parties who have neither, and who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell

  2. #2
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1641
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    16,376
    Load Metric
    29232202
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    What is the other MAGA?

    Meta
    Apple
    Google
    Amazon

    The amount of economic and political power these monopolies hold is unfathomable. However, they just suffered a loss. The House recently passed bipartisan anti-trust legislation by a vote of 242-184.

    High Tech is fighting hard to run out the clock on the legislation making it thru the Senate before the current congress expires. They may have Chuck Schumer in their pockets on this one. Grassley says he can get enough republican votes to make it bipartisan. But for some reason Schumer is dragging his feet on bringing it up for a vote.

    Why does High Tech want to run out the clock on the current congress and take it to the new congress next year?

    "Money, it's a gas. Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash."

    High Tech has flooded certain congresspersons with contributions in an effort to crush the legislation. They have bought off two power wielding republicans, Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan. Both congressmen are putting up what appears to be phony reasons for not backing the legislation.

    If the bills make it to the next congress these two establishment republicans will shoot them down. Never trust establishment republicans.

    https://time.com/6235180/tech-antitr...ouse-congress/

    https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...3647898d114a8b
    You're a mental backwash, a pig slop.


     
    Comments
      
      mickeycrimm: Have another drink.
      
      1marley1: Mickey dim’s a fucking retard. A pig slop!
      
      splitthis: Zing
      
      garrett:


  3. #3
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    718
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    2,436
    Load Metric
    29232202
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    What is the other MAGA?

    Meta
    Apple
    Google
    Amazon

    The amount of economic and political power these monopolies hold is unfathomable. However, they just suffered a loss. The House recently passed bipartisan anti-trust legislation by a vote of 242-184.

    High Tech is fighting hard to run out the clock on the legislation making it thru the Senate before the current congress expires. They may have Chuck Schumer in their pockets on this one. Grassley says he can get enough republican votes to make it bipartisan. But for some reason Schumer is dragging his feet on bringing it up for a vote.

    Why does High Tech want to run out the clock on the current congress and take it to the new congress next year?

    "Money, it's a gas. Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash."

    High Tech has flooded certain congresspersons with contributions in an effort to crush the legislation. They have bought off two power wielding republicans, Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan. Both congressmen are putting up what appears to be phony reasons for not backing the legislation.

    If the bills make it to the next congress these two establishment republicans will shoot them down. Never trust establishment republicans.

    https://time.com/6235180/tech-antitr...ouse-congress/

    https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...3647898d114a8b
    You mean big business is in bed with politicians? Iím absolutely shocked! Please tell me more!

     
    Comments
      
      mickeycrimm: Stupid can’t be fixed.
      
      1marley1: Fixed stupid
      
      splitthis: Bink
      
      garrett: lol

  4. #4
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    151
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,020
    Load Metric
    29232202
    Apple has been helping the Chinese Communist Party by blocking protestors from using the Airdrop app to go around the censorship to trade information. At the same time Apple has been threatening to pull the twitter app from the Apple App Store. Apple plays social justice warrior in America while simultaneously backing a communist dictatorship.

    Republicans are now calling on the anti-trust panels of both the House and Senate to get Congress to take action Monday to limit the control big tech has over the app market.

    And in other news 1marley1 believes stupid can be fixed, once again proving that stupid can't be fixed.

     
    Comments
      
      country978: pay no mind to marley -he's useless
      
      Tellafriend: same w the nba, among others
    "Intellectuals have, on issues ranging across the spectrum from housing policies to organ transplants, sought to have decision-making discretion taken from those directly involved, who have personal knowledge and a personal stake, and transferred to third parties who have neither, and who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell

  5. #5
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    718
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    2,436
    Load Metric
    29232202
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Apple has been helping the Chinese Communist Party by blocking protestors from using the Airdrop app to go around the censorship to trade information. At the same time Apple has been threatening to pull the twitter app from the Apple App Store. Apple plays social justice warrior in America while simultaneously backing a communist dictatorship.

    Republicans are now calling on the anti-trust panels of both the House and Senate to get Congress to take action Monday to limit the control big tech has over the app market.

    And in other news 1marley1 believes stupid can be fixed, once again proving that stupid can't be fixed.
    Why donít you and Entropy get a room already? If you could afford one, I mean.

  6. #6
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    151
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,020
    Load Metric
    29232202
    As you may know the Missouri and Louisiana attorney generals are suing the Biden Administration for violating the 1st Amendment rights of the citizens of their states on social media platforms.

    It's currently legal for a private company to censor content on their site but it's a violation of the 1st Amendment for the government to tell the company what and who to censor.

    In the Missouri/Louisiana cases an FBI agent, Supervisory Special Agent Elvis Chan, while being deposed, said he met regularly with Facebook and others to censor/remove specific accounts leading up to the 2020 election. He said the meetings started out quarterly, then moved to monthly, then weekly as the election neared. He also told Meta and others, when he knew the Hunter Biden Laptop story was going to break, that there would be a "hack and leak" operation by the Russians. So Facebook squashed the laptop story.

    Chan also told that the FBI regularly sent a list of accounts to remove for being "disinformation." Then would follow up to make sure the accounts were deactivated.

    Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt called the entire operation a "massive censorship enterprise." And that it was "clear the FBI has an extremely close role with social media in working to censor freedom of speech."

    Jeff Landry, the Louisiana Attorney General said "federal agencies peddled information that has since been disproven."

    Jen Psaki is next on the deposition chopping block.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-03-2022 at 12:08 PM.
    "Intellectuals have, on issues ranging across the spectrum from housing policies to organ transplants, sought to have decision-making discretion taken from those directly involved, who have personal knowledge and a personal stake, and transferred to third parties who have neither, and who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell

  7. #7
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    151
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,020
    Load Metric
    29232202
    Mark Zuckerberg is pissed to high heaven. Don't Fuck with Zuck's monopoly. Congress is considering the Journalism Competition and Preservation act. Meta just released the below statement. The same threats were made in Australia but the Australians acted anyway and publishers wound up getting paid.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-07-2022 at 07:01 AM.
    "Intellectuals have, on issues ranging across the spectrum from housing policies to organ transplants, sought to have decision-making discretion taken from those directly involved, who have personal knowledge and a personal stake, and transferred to third parties who have neither, and who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell

  8. #8
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    151
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,020
    Load Metric
    29232202
    EU accuses Meta of anti-trust breaches:

    https://apnews.com/article/technolog...6e163960675f19
    "Intellectuals have, on issues ranging across the spectrum from housing policies to organ transplants, sought to have decision-making discretion taken from those directly involved, who have personal knowledge and a personal stake, and transferred to third parties who have neither, and who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell

  9. #9
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    718
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    2,436
    Load Metric
    29232202
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    EU accuses Meta of anti-trust breaches:

    https://apnews.com/article/technolog...6e163960675f19
    The EU? OMG, Zuck must be shaking in his loafers!

  10. #10
    Silver cleatus's Avatar
    Reputation
    50
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    540
    Load Metric
    29232202
    Name:  nft3.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  57.7 KB
    every day old orange man lives, we're closer to civil war

  11. #11
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    151
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,020
    Load Metric
    29232202
    Anti-trust regulators are trying to prevent META from becoming even more of a monopoly. Zuckerberg had to get on the witness stand and try to bullshit his way thru it:

    https://apnews.com/article/technolog...3d38e21e94b06f
    "Intellectuals have, on issues ranging across the spectrum from housing policies to organ transplants, sought to have decision-making discretion taken from those directly involved, who have personal knowledge and a personal stake, and transferred to third parties who have neither, and who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. LIVE- DC MAGA feed...
    By desertrunner in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-06-2021, 02:43 PM