Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful and brave! Non-binary, cross-dressing, animal-fetishizing Biden appointee Sam Brinton stole a woman's luggage in Minnesota

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

Your confidence in your assumptions is pretty revealing about the type of person you are, you need some Jesus.

He can alleviate that bulging and rapidly pulsating vein on your forehead and that hate in your heart
    I see that you have learned what words are. Well done! Baby steps, and all. I'm proud of you, boy.

I'm no more confident than those who believe in Jesus are. When I die, if the ones with the worse version of Hell are correct, then my soul will suffer for all eternity. I can't imagine that would be much worse than living in a world that has people like you in it; the world sets an extremely high bar in that regard.

Anyway, there is no bulging and pulsating vein. You're insignificant. Do you think this is me trying? I'm not trying. I'm just typing whatever shit pops into my head.

We take our chances. At least NOT believing in God requires a nutsack. If the Evangelicals are wrong, do you know what happens? They die and aren't even cognizant of it; same as I think will happen to me.
    I'm not conservative and I'm agnostic/atheist.

This was you two weeks ago

What the fuck is that even supposed to communicate?

I may have been in the wrong, so I retract my statement, but I'm also taking back my apology. Go fuck yourself. I don't have time for retards who can only communicate with stupid pictures.
    Taking back my apology!

Load Metric
    My statement had nothing to do with your political or religious beliefs. It had to do with the fact that you are the sort of person who attempts to pointlessly annoy others. You have nothing positive, or intelligent, to contribute, so you get attention the only way you know how.

That's my point. If there's someone I don't like, then I simply disregard them. I do like to give a few chances. My response to Splitthis is an example. He will decide whether or not I choose to ever respond directly to him again.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Finally, you don't know the first thing about the type of person I am. I would do almost anything for anyone without a second thought and ask nothing in return.
    You're right, that's why I haven't made a bunch of declarations like you have. You apparently know everything about me.

I would do almost anything for anyone without a second thought and ask nothing in return.

Sloppy Joes mother needs her back blown out at the nursing home he shoved her in, Tyrone her favorite orderly has a torn peck and is unable to perform.
    Last edited by OK2; 04-21-2023 at 10:06 AM.

Load Metric
    Finally, you don't know the first thing about the type of person I am. I would do almost anything for anyone without a second thought and ask nothing in return.
    You're right, that's why I haven't made a bunch of declarations like you have. You apparently know everything about me.

I would do almost anything for anyone without a second thought and ask nothing in return.

Sloppy Joes mother needs her back blown at the nursing home he shoved her in, Tyrone her favorite orderly has a torn peck and is unable to perform.
    I know that you have pointlessly attempted to annoy me for no apparent reason. For the purposes of this forum, there is nothing else that I would need to know.

Your forum dealings with Sloppy Joe are none of my concern.

Gold
    Load Metric
    My statement had nothing to do with your political or religious beliefs. It had to do with the fact that you are the sort of person who attempts to pointlessly annoy others. You have nothing positive, or intelligent, to contribute, so you get attention the only way you know how.

That's my point. If there's someone I don't like, then I simply disregard them. I do like to give a few chances. My response to Splitthis is an example. He will decide whether or not I choose to ever respond directly to him again.
    My first interaction with you was multiple paragraphs explaining to you why your hysterical reaction to something you misread and then apologized for was wrong.

You are a faggot so now I've just decided to troll you

You then got to this point

Book a flight and come try me you piece of shit.

Gold
    Load Metric

Sloppy Joes mother needs her back blown at the nursing home he shoved her in, Tyrone her favorite orderly has a torn peck and is unable to perform.
    I know that you have pointlessly attempted to annoy me for no apparent reason. For the purposes of this forum, there is nothing else that I would need to know.

Your forum dealings with Sloppy Joe are none of my concern.

Load Metric
    My first interaction with you was multiple paragraphs explaining to you why your hysterical reaction to something you misread and then apologized for was wrong.

Book a flight and come try me you piece of shit.
    Okay. Do you know one difference between us? I don't remember my first interaction with you because my interactions with people on forums are relevant to me for, maybe, a minute and a half. I do know I have had more interactions with you than I would prefer to have, but that has largely been your doing. I have already attempted to ask you not to interact with me, so that's not going to work. I honestly don't recall having that interaction with you at all because, I assume, I eventually got distracted by doing something that matters.

Also, if I make a mistake, I apologize for that mistake. That's your problem with me?

Anyway, troll away. I appreciate your forthrightness in admitting that you are trolling me based on some agenda that I will never be immature enough to understand.

Load Metric
    Also, you say that I am a faggot and then spend a lot of posts trying to get my attention.

I'm not saying; I'm just saying. That's a little suspect.

Gold
    Load Metric

Okay. Do you know one difference between us? I don't remember my first interaction with you because my interactions with people on forums are relevant to me for, maybe, a minute and a half. I do know I have had more interactions with you than I would prefer to have, but that has largely been your doing. I have already attempted to ask you not to interact with me, so that's not going to work. I honestly don't recall having that interaction with you at all because, I assume, I eventually got distracted by doing something that matters.

Also, if I make a mistake, I apologize for that mistake. That's your problem with me?

Anyway, troll away. I appreciate your forthrightness in admitting that you are trolling me based on some agenda that I will never be immature enough to understand.
    Name:  1675148293815518.png
Views: 245
Size:  850.1 KB

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

Load Metric
    I'll be honest; I don't know what that one is even meant to convey.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Also, you say that I am a faggot and then spend a lot of posts trying to get my attention.

Name:  1673454642936631.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  41.0 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'll be honest; I don't know what that one is even meant to convey.
    Neither do I

Load Metric

PFA's Council of Cuckoldry (garrett and I) have evaluated this spat and it has been concluded that ok25 is right, you're being a huge fag here.

Best to simmer down a bit.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post

I don't disagree with you regarding this particular story, but once again you are making brash generalizations about a particular segmnt of the population with no supporting evidence offered. What DSM diagnosis do "a large percentage" of the trans community have?
    I'm surprised you are doubting this.

Read the link I posted above. This one sentence says it all:

In general, depressive symptoms, suicidality, interpersonal trauma exposure, substance use disorders, anxiety, and general distress have been consistently elevated among TGNC [trans / gender-non-conforming] adults.
    Perhaps we just disagree about how certain terms are used. The article you quoted carefully avoids using the term "mental illness" or "mentally ill".
    In fact, the article discourages such descriptions due to the negative associations.

"Mental health outcomes
    There are many studies that discussed bivariate associations between TGNC identity and a range of mental health problems, including depression, anxiety, substance use, and suicidality—so more of this work is not what is most needed in the field. Although the existing literature has measured how mental health problems correlate with some aspects of the Minority Stress Model, our results suggest the need for more comprehensive studies that draw from the Minority Stress Model and rigorously test pathways to poor mental health outcomes. The context of minority stress is of utmost importance, because this model helps to understand risk and resilience pathways in relation to health outcomes. The Minority Stress Model also suggests that individual-level interventions that help individuals (a) gain healthy coping skills, (b) access social supports, and (c) reduce symptomatology are necessary, but not sufficient in addressing the socially-produced drivers of mental health disparities in gender minority populations.

Focusing too narrowly on mental health outcomes may serve to over-pathologize a vulnerable population who may be experiencing a normative response to pervasive discrimination, violence, and exclusion.

When you were experiencing anxiety and depression a few years ago, would you say you were "mentally ill"? I didn't.
    I certainly think that the person we're talking about in this thread IS MENTALLY ILL and fits the symptoms for a DSM5 diagnosis. But he is an outlier in the community.
    Likewise, I believe dwai is clinically mentally ill, but most of the people who post weird stuff here are not.

(just for the record, I DO NOT THINK anyone born male should be allowed to play on girls' teams in organized sports.)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

In general, depressive symptoms, suicidality, interpersonal trauma exposure, substance use disorders, anxiety, and general distress have been consistently elevated among TGNC [trans / gender-non-conforming] adults.
    Perhaps we just disagree about how certain terms are used. The article you quoted carefully avoids using the term "mental illness" or "mentally ill".
    In fact, the article discourages such descriptions due to the negative associations.

"Mental health outcomes
    There are many studies that discussed bivariate associations between TGNC identity and a range of mental health problems, including depression, anxiety, substance use, and suicidality—so more of this work is not what is most needed in the field. Although the existing literature has measured how mental health problems correlate with some aspects of the Minority Stress Model, our results suggest the need for more comprehensive studies that draw from the Minority Stress Model and rigorously test pathways to poor mental health outcomes. The context of minority stress is of utmost importance, because this model helps to understand risk and resilience pathways in relation to health outcomes. The Minority Stress Model also suggests that individual-level interventions that help individuals (a) gain healthy coping skills, (b) access social supports, and (c) reduce symptomatology are necessary, but not sufficient in addressing the socially-produced drivers of mental health disparities in gender minority populations.

Focusing too narrowly on mental health outcomes may serve to over-pathologize a vulnerable population who may be experiencing a normative response to pervasive discrimination, violence, and exclusion.

When you were experiencing anxiety and depression a few years ago, would you say you were "mentally ill"? I didn't.
    I certainly think that the person we're talking about in this thread IS MENTALLY ILL and fits the symptoms for a DSM5 diagnosis. But he is an outlier in the community.
    Likewise, I believe dwai is clinically mentally ill, but most of the people who post weird stuff here are not.

(just for the record, I DO NOT THINK anyone born male should be allowed to play on girls' teams in organized sports.)
    The problem is that there is such pressure within the scientific community to not come to any conclusions about the trans community which could be perceived as negative.

Therefore, any "high degree of mental illness" studies always have to be disclaimed as likely being a result of the stress of being discriminated against by society and shunned by family.

There has also been zero effort in the scientific community to separate out the various types of trans people, and then study the incidence of mental illness in those subgroups. I think that would tell a lot of the story.

The person with true gender dysphoria -- one who would have transitioned 30 years ago if he were an adult then -- is more likely to have mental illness brought on by lack of acceptance.

The "non-binary" person is much more likely to have underlying psychiatric illnesses, which manifest into choosing a trans identity.

There's no question that gender dysphoria is a very real condition, which has been known for a very long time. However, there's been a shocking lack of curiosity regarding the order-of-magnitude increase in trans-identifying people in the young generations over the past decade, and why these people seem to be overwhelmingly white and living in middle-upper class, blue-voting neighborhoods. This can't simply be explained away as "acceptance", because of the tremendous difference in numbers based upon race, class, and area.

It seems that the scientific community is very afraid to come to any conclusion which could discredit modern gender theory. There's also been little interest in studying the physical advantage of male-to-female trans people in women's sports, aside from a few which are clearly directed to "prove" that there's little-to-no advantage.

The fact that your side of the aisle is referring to women as "birthing persons" and "people with vaginas" should be upsetting to you. Women are being erased, and their spaces violated.

Comments

Bilbodoggins: not "my side of the aisle." I hate that nonsense as much as anyone. I am nonbinary when it comes to politics

Load Metric

"Mental health outcomes

The problem is that there is such pressure within the scientific community to not come to any conclusions about the trans community which could be perceived as negative.

Therefore, any "high degree of mental illness" studies always have to be disclaimed as likely being a result of the stress of being discriminated against by society and shunned by family.

There has also been zero effort in the scientific community to separate out the various types of trans people, and then study the incidence of mental illness in those subgroups. I think that would tell a lot of the story.

The person with true gender dysphoria -- one who would have transitioned 30 years ago if he were an adult then -- is more likely to have mental illness brought on by lack of acceptance.

The "non-binary" person is much more likely to have underlying psychiatric illnesses, which manifest into choosing a trans identity.

There's no question that gender dysphoria is a very real condition, which has been known for a very long time. However, there's been a shocking lack of curiosity regarding the order-of-magnitude increase in trans-identifying people in the young generations over the past decade, and why these people seem to be overwhelmingly white and living in middle-upper class, blue-voting neighborhoods. This can't simply be explained away as "acceptance", because of the tremendous difference in numbers based upon race, class, and area.

It seems that the scientific community is very afraid to come to any conclusion which could discredit modern gender theory. There's also been little interest in studying the physical advantage of male-to-female trans people in women's sports, aside from a few which are clearly directed to "prove" that there's little-to-no advantage.

The fact that your side of the aisle is referring to women as "birthing persons" and "people with vaginas" should be upsetting to you. Women are being erased, and their spaces violated.
    I don’t know why there are so many more people born with dicks these days that think they’re women, and vice versa, and I don’t really care because it has zero affect on my life, but it should absolutely be the subject of scientific study. I think you’re right that scientists are afraid of what they might find, and be ostracized by the results if published.

Comments

splitthis: It’s called a fad faggot, an evil one

Load Metric
    And it’s strike Three from Sam Brinton. He was arrested again late yesterday 5/17 upon a search warrant execution related to luggage being stolen at Reagan National Airport in Washington DC. Officially he was arrested as a fugitive from justice. For the record somehow this clown managed to dodge jail time for his previous two offenses in MN and NV apparently. He was facing potentially 15yrs on those charges but some pussy footed judge gave him a slap on the wrist. Will be interesting this time as it’s potentially federal charges he could face as the crime took place in Washington DC technically.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    And it’s strike Three from Sam Brinton. He was arrested again late yesterday 5/17 upon a search warrant execution related to luggage being stolen at Reagan National Airport in Washington DC. Officially he was arrested as a fugitive from justice. For the record somehow this clown managed to dodge jail time for his previous two offenses in MN and NV apparently. He was facing potentially 15yrs on those charges but some pussy footed judge gave him a slap on the wrist. Will be interesting this time as it’s potentially federal charges he could face as the crime took place in Washington DC technically.
    He probably was smart enough to throw away whatever he stole from the DC airport, but maybe this guy is reckless enough to where he didn't, despite all of this publicity.

But I'm guessing the search warrant didn't turn up much regarding stolen stuff.

Very dumb that he didn't get real prison time for this shit, though. I can only imagine how much luggage he's stolen in his lifetime. The fact that he flies without checked bags, and then steals once at his destination, shows that this is highly premeditated. It's not even just spur-of-the-moment kleptomania.

LOL @ Democrats for appointing this guy who had clear issues prior to all of this being discovered.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Apparently the idiot still hadn't thrown away a lot of the stuff he stole from that Tanzinian designer at the DC airport in 2018. The search of his home in Maryland turned up some of her stuff. Oops.

He got extradited to DC, and is out on bail.

Looks like DC might actually be seeking real jail time here, unlike Las Vegas and Minnesota. He deserves to be behind bars.

Oh, and apparently his trip to Vegas was a top secret business trip regarding nuclear energy: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Las-Vegas.html

Travel on the taxpayer dime... and steal luggage so you can wear women's clothes as part of your fetish!

The best and the brightest hired by the Biden Administration!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A survey of people showed 5% claimed to be transgender.

No way is that accurate.

My guess would be less than 1 half of 1%

Thread Information