Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful and brave! Non-binary, cross-dressing, animal-fetishizing Biden appointee Sam Brinton stole a woman's luggage in Minnesota

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also LOL @ how long the Biden Administration took to get rid of the guy.

As soon as this report hit, they should have immediately investigated and fired him once it became clear he was guilty. Even if it was just that one airport.

Instead, they dragged their feet, because they were hoping the story would go away, and they could quietly let him go without having to admit the hiring was a mistake.

There is a high level of mental illness within the trans community. That's not to say all trans people are mentally ill -- some just have gender dysphoria and nothing else. However, for a fairly large percentage of them, the entire trans thing is a symptom of a greater mental illness, and therefore you have to be careful when you appoint a trans person for diversity's sake. It's not the same as hiring racial minorities, gay people, or women. Trans people are not inherently a minority, but instead have chosen an identity which makes them one. If mental illness is the driving force for that identity, then that's the last person you should be hiring for anything important or high profile.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

As soon as this report hit, they should have immediately investigated and fired him once it became clear he was guilty. Even if it was just that one airport.

Instead, they dragged their feet, because they were hoping the story would go away, and they could quietly let him go without having to admit the hiring was a mistake.

There is a high level of mental illness within the trans community. That's not to say all trans people are mentally ill -- some just have gender dysphoria and nothing else. However, for a fairly large percentage of them, the entire trans thing is a symptom of a greater mental illness, and therefore you have to be careful when you appoint a trans person for diversity's sake. It's not the same as hiring racial minorities, gay people, or women. Trans people are not inherently a minority, but instead have chosen an identity which makes them one. If mental illness is the driving force for that identity, then that's the last person you should be hiring for anything important or high profile.
    Hang on, you said

“There is a high level of mental illness within the trans community. That's not to say all trans people are mentally ill….the entire trans thing is a symptom of a greater mental illness.
    Trans people are not inherently a minority”

Please cite any source for the statements you have made.

There is no correlation between sexual identity/preference and criminality.
    There is no correlation between sexual identity and mental illness.

Comments

Bilbodoggins: I was going to ask the same thing... what percentage are mentally ill, and where do you get the numbers

dwai: terrible post faggot, obviously trannies are mentally ill
    Last edited by limitles; 04-20-2023 at 03:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Hang on, you said

“There is a high level of mental illness within the trans community. That's not to say all trans people are mentally ill….the entire trans thing is a symptom of a greater mental illness.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6663089/

Bronze
    Load Metric

I don't disagree with you regarding this particular story, but once again you are making brash generalizations about a particular segmnt of the population with no supporting evidence offered. What DSM diagnosis do "a large percentage" of the trans community have?

Comments

country978: they're sexual deviants

dwai: imagine defending trannies

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post

I don't disagree with you regarding this particular story, but once again you are making brash generalizations about a particular segmnt of the population with no supporting evidence offered. What DSM diagnosis do "a large percentage" of the trans community have?
    I'm surprised you are doubting this.

Read the link I posted above. This one sentence says it all:

In general, depressive symptoms, suicidality, interpersonal trauma exposure, substance use disorders, anxiety, and general distress have been consistently elevated among TGNC [trans / gender-non-conforming] adults.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Hang on, you said

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6663089/
    Nothing there says the transgender population suffers from a “high level” of mental illness.
    Mental illness and stressors are vastly different.

Findings suggest that TGNC people are exposed to a variety of social stressors, including stigma, discrimination, and bias events that contribute to mental health problems.”

For comparison, people diagnosed with ADHD, statistically are more likely to commit a crime/break the law.

This group has been studied for decades.
    I wasn’t going to say it but ADHD and substance abuse go hand in hand.

Anxieties, depressions and obsessions are real but not isolated to one’s sexual identity, they are widespread.

BTW this is the smallest of all minorities. None of them are threatening you in anyway.

At a time when transgender and nonbinary Americans are gaining visibility in the media and among the public, a new Pew Research Center survey finds that 1.6% of U.S. adults are transgender or nonbinary – that is, their gender differs from the sex they were assigned at birth.

Your luggage is safe
    Last edited by limitles; 04-20-2023 at 04:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't know why it's hard for some people to believe that gender dysphoria rides along with other mental illnesses.

Gender dysphoria is a form of mental illness itself. It was just removed from being classified as one, in order to remove social stigma for trans people. But indeed, it's a form of mental illness, and in fact a pretty serious one.

I feel for people with true gender dysphoria. I'm not talking about the angsty teen girls doing it for attention, or the woke college kids doing it to score intersectional victimhood points. I'm talking about people who truly are so unhappy with their birth gender that it causes them major distress on a daily basis. For example, men with gender dysphoria actually hate having a penis, and seeing or touching their own penis disgusts them.

This is not normal, and not common. That's why there were relatively few cases of diagnosed gender dysphoria, prior to the trans explosion of the past decade.

Mental illnesses often ride along together, meaning that it's very easy to believe that those with true gender dysphoria are more likely to have other psychological illnesses as well.

However, it goes beyond that. Given the huge explosion in those identifying as trans -- well beyond what you'd expect by the increased acceptance of it -- there are a lot of people without gender dysphoria who are likely taking on the trans identity as a coping mechanism for other problems. Thus, in that population, mental illness is probably even more common. In Abigail Shrier's book, she pointed out that there has been a tremendous rise in middle-upper class white teenage girls claiming to be trans, and that this occurred just as cutting and anorexia stopped in this population.

The problem is that few people are willing to study it because of the "transphobia" stigma, and those that do are afraid to conclude anything but, "Well, they have anxiety and depression because people don't accept them for who they are."

Comments

dwai: so many tranny defenders on PFA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't know why it's hard for some people to believe that gender dysphoria rides along with other mental illnesses.

Gender dysphoria is a form of mental illness itself. It was just removed from being classified as one, in order to remove social stigma for trans people. But indeed, it's a form of mental illness, and in fact a pretty serious one.

I feel for people with true gender dysphoria. I'm not talking about the angsty teen girls doing it for attention, or the woke college kids doing it to score intersectional victimhood points. I'm talking about people who truly are so unhappy with their birth gender that it causes them major distress on a daily basis. For example, men with gender dysphoria actually hate having a penis, and seeing or touching their own penis disgusts them.

This is not normal, and not common. That's why there were relatively few cases of diagnosed gender dysphoria, prior to the trans explosion of the past decade.

Mental illnesses often ride along together, meaning that it's very easy to believe that those with true gender dysphoria are more likely to have other psychological illnesses as well.

However, it goes beyond that. Given the huge explosion in those identifying as trans -- well beyond what you'd expect by the increased acceptance of it -- there are a lot of people without gender dysphoria who are likely taking on the trans identity as a coping mechanism for other problems. Thus, in that population, mental illness is probably even more common. In Abigail Shrier's book, she pointed out that there has been a tremendous rise in middle-upper class white teenage girls claiming to be trans, and that this occurred just as cutting and anorexia stopped in this population.

The problem is that few people are willing to study it because of the "transphobia" stigma, and those that do are afraid to conclude anything but, "Well, they have anxiety and depression because people don't accept them for who they are."
    You continue with these gross inaccuracies “a huge explosion in those identifying as trans”. You admit it has been declassified as a mental illness, but declare it is in the following sentence. On what authority?
    You sir should seek help

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Did he make restitution already? I don't know that prison is necessary for a four-figure amount if the convicted has already made restitution. It would be one thing had there been any violence.

And, no, before people go accusing me of selling out for the left...there is absolutely no way this individual should have been appointed to a position of power with or without the thefts. That said, in the case of Dr. Dick., (Dr. Rachel---formerly Richard---Levine) I don't think there is anything there that is automatically disqualifying unless you're going to disqualify entirely on the basis of the person being trans.
    There was plenty disqualifying, as his background included teaching kink seminars involving simulated beastiality, and all kinds of other freakdom. Adults can get into all the kink they want, provided it's legal, but that doesn't make them fitting appointees for important government jobs. This was all easily searchable using google, and it's amazing that Biden's people didn't spend an hour or so vetting him. His exciting non-binary identity and academic qualifications immediately made him a top candidate for the virtue signaling left. Nothing else mattered. They probably ran a quick background criminal check, he came up clean, and they hired him. Such incompetence. The guy's freakdom was all out in plain sight.

He hasn't yet made restitution, but he's going to, as part of his plea deals.

But that's not the point. Making restitution just means you're giving back the money for what you stole, making it a freeroll for people to steal if all they have to do is pay it back when caught.

Had he just grabbed one suitcase, I would agree that jail time wouldn't be warranted, even though it's provable that it was intentional theft. His lack of prior criminal record, combined with the nonviolent nature of the crime, would be enough to give the guy probation and chalk it up to a rash, dumb mistake.

However, this is a serial thing. He is on camera stealing luggage from multiple airports in a short period of time, and always seems to be targeting women's bags. So he's chronically stealing women's luggage as some kind of weird sexual fetish, presumably involving their clothing. Can you imagine how many times he's done this in the past WITHOUT getting caught? Luggage disappears from airports all the time, which is why these things aren't investigated too aggressively. That's presumably why he thought he could get away with it, despite his high profile. (Still really, really dumb though!)

Any serial thief should spend time in prison. It's especially egregious here, as he was paid well and was not stealing for necessity or just to be able to have nice things he couldn't afford. This was a privileged person stealing for sexual thrills. Fuck that. Lock him up.
    I suppose that I agree with you; it would just be unfortunate to have to imprison someone based upon a non-violent offense. Perhaps, in criminal law, for non-violent matters, the system could allow for double or treble damages by way of restitution, instead, then those who make restitution can not only avoid prison sentences, but also, it would not be a free roll to commit those sorts of crimes. Also, the privilege that you mentioned as well as him being a serial offender. It sucks that we'd have to spend money to incarcerate, but I suppose it becomes necessary at a certain point.

I definitely agree that someone who vocally and publicly engages in these sort of perversions shouldn't be entrusted with an important Federal-level position. I'm not going to say that such a person can't be a police officer, or anything like that, if their actions are legal and involve only consenting adults...but I do agree that the Feds need to do better than that.

I honestly don't know why Biden would make that sort of an appointment in an effort to pander to the Far Left; what they fuck are they going to do---vote for Trump? It's the same thing as social issues (in a national or statewide race) with the Evangelical Right; there's no need to pander to those retards because you already have their votes anyway.

Load Metric
    In my opinion, both of you are right.

I think Dan Druff is right that there's a correlation between transgenderism and mental illness. I agree with Druff that gender dysphoria is, in fact, a mental illness. If one does not have gender dysphoria, then other than for victimhood points, I can't imagine why one would ever want to be trans.

At the same time, I agree with Limitles that the social stigma, etc., almost certainly has to exacerbate any mental illness that is already there, if not create a new and different mental illnesses on its own accord.

As far as the treatment of individuals, my take is always that I'm not a mental health professional or a doctor of any kind. If someone is being reasonable, identifies as the opposite of their biological sex, and wishes to be referred to accordingly---then why wouldn't I just go ahead and do that? I can't imagine that I would make things any better for them by not respecting their wishes. I haven't heard so much about these alternative pronouns recently, but those people can get fucked, as far as I am concerned. I don't have time to learn 6,000 new pronouns, would not remember them and would not remember what pronouns applied to what person, anyway. I can barely remember peoples' names. I can remember if a person wants to be he or she.

Load Metric
    If you try to be what you are not makes you unreasonable.

If an anorexic who truly sees themselves as fat though really dangerously thin, we do not go ahead and say yes fatty you are too fat.

Both severe mental illnesses. You cannot be what you are not.

This is all a big fucking game to see how far you can fuck with peoples minds.

You failed with the vaccines and you failed at believing men can be women.

Fuck off already you weak minded societal monsters.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

If an anorexic who truly sees themselves as fat though really dangerously thin, we do not go ahead and say yes fatty you are too fat.

Here's the thing: You seem to have trouble understanding it's about attention.

I don't believe that men can be women; I also don't believe that pointing that out to them every five seconds is helpful.

The harder you push, the harder people push back. Fight only where it matters. Women's sports, for example, matters.

That's always been the problem with you Evangelical retards, for one reason or another, nothing will ever cause you to understand this.

What you need to understand about the Far Left is that any attention is good attention, in their view. Why make a TikTok shrilly screaming at the camera about a bunch of pronouns you just made up five minutes ago? Attention seeking behavior. If attention is what they want, then they don't care where it comes from.

And...the attention comes from both sides. The other Far Left retards, who also want attention, praise this behavior. The Far Right retards, who are incapable of figuring out what I have known since I was a kid, continue to fight against this sort of behavior and call it out...which gives attention...and makes them want to do even more of it.

And, you will keep giving them attention because you can't help yourself. For one thing, what they are doing does not align with your religious views, which is unacceptable to you. Secondly, you get some level of enjoyment out of the social back and forth.

If you quit giving them attention, then the only attention they will be able to get is from each other. Eventually, it will become an ideological purity thing, which they already do some of the time anyway...and they will eventually eat their own and society will come back to something, for the most part, more reasonable.

But, you won't do that because you do not recognize this. You probably also like the attention.
    Last edited by Mission146; 04-21-2023 at 09:17 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Here's the thing: You seem to have trouble understanding it's about attention.

I don't believe that men can be women; I also don't believe that pointing that out to them every five seconds is helpful.

The harder you push, the harder people push back.

That's always been the problem with you Evangelical retards, for one reason or another, nothing will ever cause you to understand this.

What you need to understand about the Far Left is that any attention is good attention, in their view. Why make a TikTok shrilly screaming at the camera about a bunch of pronouns you just made up five minutes ago? Attention seeking behavior. If attention is what they want, then they don't care where it comes from.

And...the attention comes from both sides. The other Far Left retards, who also want attention, praise this behavior. The Far Right retards, who are incapable of figuring out what I have known since I was a kid, continue to fight against this sort of behavior and call it out...which gives attention...and makes them want to do even more of it.

And, you will keep giving them attention because you can't help yourself. For one thing, what they are doing does not align with your religious views, which is unacceptable to you. Secondly, you get some level of enjoyment out of the social back and forth.

If you quit giving them attention, then the only attention they will be able to get is from each other. Eventually, it will become an ideological purity thing, which they already do some of the time anyway...and they will eventually eat their own and society will come back to something, for the most part, more reasonable.

But, you won't do that because you do not recognize this. You probably also like the attention.

Load Metric
    Do you really think that all of these people want to be treated like, "Normal people?"

Are these the actions of people who just want to be treated, "The same as anyone else?"

They aren't.

Granted, some of them probably DO just want to be treated the same as anyone else, but not most of the ones you'll see on social media.

Do you know what I do? I go out, go around, conduct my business...and I would be shocked if anyone notices me in an average day. That's what people who both are normal, and want to be treated normally, do. If someone is running around deliberately calling attention to themselves, especially on social media (where, let's face it, the goal is some level of attention for every single person who uses it-myself included) then they don't want to be treated normally.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

Speaking of retards who like attention, as if on cue...

Gold
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Swing and a miss. Why would hymns bother me? I hate the people; not the music. Also, I mostly hate white Evangelicals, somewhat specifically.

This is really pathetic. Now you're not even smart enough to figure out how to attempt to annoy me without my help.

The laughing memes are infinitely more annoying. Just go back to those. They mainly irritate me because of how many times I've seen them.

Don't try to be creative again. You're not intelligent enough to be good at it.

Gold
    Load Metric

Swing and a miss. Why would hymns bother me? I hate the people; not the music. Also, I mostly hate white Evangelicals, somewhat specifically.

This is really pathetic. Now you're not even smart enough to figure out how to attempt to annoy me without my help.

The laughing memes are infinitely more annoying. Just go back to those. They mainly irritate me because of how many times I've seen them.

Don't try to be creative again. You're not intelligent enough to be good at it.
    Your confidence in your assumptions is pretty revealing about the type of person you are, you need some Jesus.

He can alleviate that bulging and rapidly pulsating vein on your forehead and that hate in your heart

Load Metric

Your confidence in your assumptions is pretty revealing about the type of person you are, you need some Jesus.

He can alleviate that bulging and rapidly pulsating vein on your forehead and that hate in your heart
    I see that you have learned what words are. Well done! Baby steps, and all. I'm proud of you, boy.

I'm no more confident than those who believe in Jesus are. When I die, if the ones with the worse version of Hell are correct, then my soul will suffer for all eternity. I can't imagine that would be much worse than living in a world that has people like you in it; the world sets an extremely high bar in that regard.

Anyway, there is no bulging and pulsating vein. You're insignificant. Do you think this is me trying? I'm not trying. I'm just typing whatever shit pops into my head.

We take our chances. At least NOT believing in God requires a nutsack. If the Evangelicals are wrong, do you know what happens? They die and aren't even cognizant of it; same as I think will happen to me.

Load Metric
    Finally, you don't know the first thing about the type of person I am. I would do almost anything for anyone without a second thought and ask nothing in return.

Thread Information