Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful and brave! Non-binary, cross-dressing, animal-fetishizing Biden appointee Sam Brinton stole a woman's luggage in Minnesota

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Beautiful and brave! Non-binary, cross-dressing, animal-fetishizing Biden appointee Sam Brinton stole a woman's luggage in Minnesota

Remember Sam Brinton, the cross-dressing weirdo appointed by Biden to the Department of Energy?

Dude was celebrated at the time for being "the first openly gender-fluid person in federal government leadership".

This lovely "woman" also taught classes in "doggie kink", where people roleplay as both dogs and human masters, and have sex with one another. I wish I were joking.

How Biden appoints someone like this to a serious government position involving nuclear waste is beyond me, but lefties insisted that Brinton was academically qualified, and it's none of our business how he dresses or what he does in his spare time.

Well, it turns out this mentally ill freak indeed has major issues.

For no apparent reason, he stole a woman's Vera Bradley bag from Minneapolis St. Paul airport. He grabbed the bag, took off the tag, and then "left at a quick pace" and grabbed a taxi. Brinton did not check a bag on the flight, according to American Airlines records, so there's no way he simply grabbed the wrong one!

He then checked into a hotel with the bag, didn't notify anyone that it wasn't his, and checked out two days later, again leaving with the bag. This occurred in mid-September. He then used the same bag weeks later on another trip to Europe.

When questioned by police during a phone call, he lied and denied having taken any bag. He said, "If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I don't have any clothes for another individual. That was my clothes when I opened the bag." However, he called the officer back hours later and apologized for "not being completely honest".

He then claimed that he got nervous when noticing he took the wrong bag, and took the clothes out of the bag and placed them in the drawers of the hotel room. He said it would have been "weirder" to have left the entire bag there, so he said he took the empty bag back to the airport later. He did not explain why he used the bag again on a subsequent trip.

Additionally, no clothes were found in that hotel room. The theft victim still does not have the bag back.

Now Brinton is "on leave" from the Department of Energy, and has a hearing in December regarding the theft.

Article: https://www.insider.com/biden-offici...irport-2022-11

Some are theorizing that he stole the bag because it looked like a designer bag a woman would use, and he probably was hoping to try on her clothes in the hotel. What a fucking freak and a weird dude. This is why you don't hire mentally ill people for important positions and celebrate them.

Load Metric
    Biden is a joke and that's coming from a guy who donated to Bernie. Someone needs to bring back the rent is to damn high party, something we can all support.
    Eat the booty like groceries

Gold
    Load Metric
    DJ Chaps: Bring out the Gimp! jk.

That dude landed a top job in the Biden admin for no other reason than he's an off the chart's freak.
    Idk maybe he knows what he's doing but I kind of doubt it.

I'm not a transphobe or gay basher or whatever but that dude is fucking repulsive but still not as repulsive as that dude in the sailor uniform.

Strange times

Load Metric
    Evil will always be revealed. Unfortunately America is full of satanists.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    is it EVIL or being Free

so dont myself Judge others, try to be nice generally to anyone until you obviously have a reason to not see eye to eye then, or get along. And regardless of how someone is. So its a really touchy subject for many by not sure lol unless your actually really a judgmental person, and then want everything the way YOU see it all, then why care how someone else is. Who likely literally doesn't involve themself in your life or like me, i dont actually interact but hello and kind if someone is also nice but, to each their own really.

Need more super Polarizing Threads on PFA lolll

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There are no Satanists without a huge outbreak of Jesus freaks.
    Freak

Comments

splitthis: Lolz satanist

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: He’s your boy

ok25: LOL. You don't get to post this. This guy is aligned with your beliefs and values. Go fuck your wifes sloppy old pussy you middle aged democrat ball washing faggot.

NaturalBornHustler: we know you want to bark like a dog for him and take it up the ass.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Proud Sir and lover of my long term submissive and husband boundand - love to keep him tied up and ready to be used as needed.

I am sadistic but will always respect limits and am happy to push them as you need. Bondage and control are my fortes... Flogging, chastity, fisting, electro... I've done them all and will happily put a guy through them. My passion for kink comes through getting a guy to a fun submissive head space.

Oh... I tend to give the best spankings you've ever received. Not cocky, just proud of my red asses.
    Here is his husband that he keeps "tied up and ready to be used as needed":

Biden actually appointed this guy to an important position, despite knowing about all of this freakdom.

At least if he ends up in prison, it sounds like he will enjoy the experience.

SCIENCE!!!

Comments

ok25:

Gold
    Load Metric
    What he does in his personal life isn't all that important if there is no indication it is impacting their ability to do their job.

But obviously any high ranking govt official that gets caught intentionally stealing shit like that should be immediately be fired. And this really shouldn't be a partisan or questionable issue at all. And I dont really see what the Biden administration is doing refusing to acknowledge this. Maybe they are hoping this guy will just quit and the story will go away that way.

Load Metric
    I think Joe Biden has found his new Vice President.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    What he does in his personal life isn't all that important if there is no indication it is impacting their ability to do their job.

But obviously any high ranking govt official that gets caught intentionally stealing shit like that should be immediately be fired. And this really shouldn't be a partisan or questionable issue at all. And I dont really see what the Biden administration is doing refusing to acknowledge this. Maybe they are hoping this guy will just quit and the story will go away that way.
    The problem is that this guy's entire life revolved around kink. It wasn't just something he did in the bedroom.

From what I've found, people who define themselves by kink tend to have serious issues, whereas those who just enjoy kink recreationally tend to be much more normal.

While this guy has a right to enjoy whatever weird shit he's into, it doesn't mean he should be appointed by the President to an important position. Clearly there was some mental/emotional instability going on here, and it didn't take this suitcase theft to see that.

Regarding the suitcase theft, it's different than if he were caught stealing an iPhone from Best Buy. Both would be legit grounds for dismissal, but at least stealing an item from a store would be unrelated to his kink lifestyle. This theft is highly likely to have been motivated by whatever clothing he thought was in the bag. I doubt it was a coincidence that he stole a Vera Bradley bag (one more likely to contain designer women's clothes than a normal bag), and I don't think it's a coincidence that he claimed to have left the clothes in the hotel when questioned over the phone. He probably wanted to get rid of the evidence that he wore them. This crime was directly related to his weirdness (maybe he gets a thrill out of stealing women's clothes and wearing them), and not financially motivated.

I think Biden is probably hoping this story just dies, or maybe that they drop the charges in Minnesota and everyone forgets about it. I'm sure Biden's people told him that right now is the worst time to dismiss him, as it will both look bad for the Administration, as well as validate the right's narrative that this freak shouldn't have been hired in the first place.

Comments

Tellafriend: biden is utterly clueless and his minions don't care

ok25:

Load Metric
    Apparently his handle on grindr and some other sites has leaked out. His name is #NuclearNerd

More proof the standards for TS:SCI background checks and requirements to maintain them have been thrown in the dumpster and lit on fire.

Load Metric
    Oh, I’m sorry. You thought this was a serious country?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    is it EVIL or being Free

so dont myself Judge others, try to be nice generally to anyone until you obviously have a reason to not see eye to eye then, or get along. And regardless of how someone is. So its a really touchy subject for many by not sure lol unless your actually really a judgmental person, and then want everything the way YOU see it all, then why care how someone else is. Who likely literally doesn't involve themself in your life or like me, i dont actually interact but hello and kind if someone is also nice but, to each their own really.

Need more super Polarizing Threads on PFA lolll

It's evil

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

You're an idiot. In this case it isn't all that important? Good lord.

Also

Stop crying about losing sports bets, it's pathetic.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Poor faggot LOL

NaturalBornHustler: offset

Silver
    Load Metric
    Poor fag? Nope

Try harder coping fuckhead

Load Metric

Load Metric
    LOL NaturalBornCuckold, did you make up that '50% loss in revenue' because of Biden so that you and your 'smoking hot chick' can move to Florida yet?

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just get some Russian spy to dress like a dog with a strap on and this dude would spill whatever info he has.

Load Metric
    Hiring those faggot losers is part of their plan.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information