Thread: Conner McGregor isnt coming back at 145 or 155. Clearly hes going up to 170 or even 185. Holy Shit

Load Metric

Conner McGregor isnt coming back at 145 or 155. Clearly hes going up to 170 or even 185. Holy Shit

Came across this picture and confirmed its him.. Dude is stacked and packing on the muscle.

Name:  mcgregor2022.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  161.6 KB

Load Metric
    hgh is a hell of a drug.

i give him 180 seconds on his feet before he gasses.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I don't see him going on another run in the UFC. Khabib broke him and Poirier finished him off.

Maybe another Nate Diaz fight or at some point will fight Jake or Logan Paul if they can somehow guarantee him 50 million.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Definitely someone I see dying at a relatively young age.

Load Metric
    Not having a beard makes Connor McGregor look less of an asshole.

Load Metric
    Connor is bulking up to 205 here maybe where Jiří Procházka (CZE) is atm

Also Jon Jones is 205 that weight class could get more competitive fast here with some more headline heavyweight fighters. Connor bulked correctly probably and imho is super fast smooth, just talented light and fast on them feet will be at 205 too now Connor has a plan clearly and probably upper weight classes now. Also Middleweight so 185lb guys (Pereira/Adesanya) are there too, he could probably fight now between 185 and 205 now, and healthy he looks like he professionally bulked up as you'd expect at that level of fighter.

Load Metric
    I used to fight MMA in my early 20's at 155lbs, so I think 2 things happened. Conner has gotten older and it gets harder to stay that lean and suppressed as you get older. He was probably dieting so hard it was miserable. There's also side effects to being that lean, I would be willing to bet he dealt with insomnia, cramps, tiredness and probably depression. its taxing on the body to keep both muscle and body fat down.

I don't think he's on steroids, he just filled out properly with trainers. He maintained a low amount of body fat and probably cut back on cardio to let his body grow. He's probably at a 250 to 500 calorie surplus a day with a major increase in protein intake. It looks like he's taken up natural body building. Conner has always been against people using gear so I doubt he's on anything.

Load Metric
    He’s barely over 5’8. If he fights again at that weight he has huge disadvantage. Guys that bulky are not strikers. Although maybe they have him box Jake Paul.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    I used to fight MMA in my early 20's at 155lbs, so I think 2 things happened. Conner has gotten older and it gets harder to stay that lean and suppressed as you get older. He was probably dieting so hard it was miserable. There's also side effects to being that lean, I would be willing to bet he dealt with insomnia, cramps, tiredness and probably depression. its taxing on the body to keep both muscle and body fat down.

I don't think he's on steroids, he just filled out properly with trainers. He maintained a low amount of body fat and probably cut back on cardio to let his body grow. He's probably at a 250 to 500 calorie surplus a day with a major increase in protein intake. It looks like he's taken up natural body building. Conner has always been against people using gear so I doubt he's on anything.

that chin/jawline says hgh to me but i do see your point.

Comments

ok25: Expert analysis of mens physical appearance Dr Pizza
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Red face

What kind of steroids is Conor McGregor taking?

HGH, Testosterone and ???

Comments

ftpjesus: Aint no way hes only 170.. Damn... Thats more then 15lbs gain. Hes likely in 185-190 zone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    What kind of steroids is Conor McGregor taking?

HGH, Testosterone and ???

looking at the pictures side by side, I still say none. One of the biggest signs of test is huge traps. Traps on people grow significantly faster and larger than people not on gear. His traps seem to stay the same size. there's also perfect top down lighting in this picture so he looks way more jacked.

Comments

sonatine: ahhhhh point taken

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    He’s barely over 5’8. If he fights again at that weight he has huge disadvantage. Guys that bulky are not strikers. Although maybe they have him box Jake Paul.

Jake Pauls box days are numbered, his PPV don't sell well at all. Eventually he's just going to fade into the background when it comes to boxing. He's done a great job staying relevant over all these years, my kids talk about him all the time. If you're a kid, you like logan Paul or a Jake Paul never both.

Conor has made about 300 million in his fights mainly the Floyd boxing match, I don't see why he would fight again in the UFC for peanuts. Hes a little past his prime, these guys between 28 and 33 are monsters then it seems their bodies change. They can't take the power punches; they don't have the dexterity that they use to, and they definitely start to gas.

Just my humble opinion
    Eat the booty like groceries

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Jake Pauls box days are numbered, his PPV don't sell well at all. Eventually he's just going to fade into the background when it comes to boxing. He's done a great job staying relevant over all these years, my kids talk about him all the time. If you're a kid, you like logan Paul or a Jake Paul never both.

Conor has made about 300 million in his fights mainly the Floyd boxing match, I don't see why he would fight again in the UFC for peanuts. Hes a little past his prime, these guys between 28 and 33 are monsters then it seems their bodies change. They can't take the power punches; they don't have the dexterity that they use to, and they definitely start to gas.

Just my humble opinion
    reading this agree but he probably goes another direction then or could

still young enough too actually, hes actually garnered people/fans from the UFC/Fight side of life so he has won in that regard, overall imo and not a dumb/bad move then over this time, got more people/fans from a new space. millenial aged kids would be the biggest supporters and fans of Jake Paul and now has bridged some audiences outside of just television and all that now into man stuff, real fighting so thats smart too. Bridging audiences and smartly MMA is real life and fighting. Maybe myself its fighting, lifes a fight of course sometimes and UFC is the highest level of fighting and Mixed Martial Arts, so over a spread of different Martial Arts and fighting. Its very much pure violent but from some regard so real, people like that ive always liked the real about the fighters. Each one being from somewhere different or raised, and so trained there that way, and its all different you see/learn which is interesting to see also as a fan of them all.

Thread Information