Cardplayer Lifestyle's Robbie Strazynski wrote a pretty good article about a bizarre feud between YouTuber "Chicago" Joey Ingram and longtime poker commentator Norman Chad.

It all stemmed from Joey's super-long "investigation" videos on the Robbie Jade Lew "J4o" scandal from late September. In early-mid October, Norman Chad tweeted that Joey's video "investigations" were irresponsible, and then jokingly compared the Robbie Lew situation to more high profile mysteries, such as Amelia Earhart.

Joey, who is usually mild-mannered and rarely directly confrontational, got agitated after being directed to these tweets, and surprisingly said that Norman Chad needed to be "cracked in the ribs 4 times for his 4 tweets".

Joey doubled down on the statement on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Joeingram1/status/1580440475168710657

In early November, Norman deactivated his Twitter account after claiming to have received threats from supporters of Joey's:

At the end of Robbie Strazynski's article, he mentions that Joey clarified he's never going to actually physically attack Norman Chad, but that he was annoyed by Chad attacking his investigation.

I don't quite understand any of this. Joey's "investigation" of Robbie pretty much just let people get on his show and talk (including Robbie herself, multiple times), without Joey making any allegations against her. Nothing about it seemed "irresponsible" to me.

At the same time, I don't understand why Joey freaked out regarding Norman criticizing him on Twitter.