Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Colorado Springs shooting-- What is the media hiding?

  1. #21
    Platinum
    Reputation
    345
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,966
    Load Metric
    24205221
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post








    There is not a shadow of a doubt in my mind that the "non binary/they them" shit is to avoid the hate crime charges. An absolute genius strategy I fully support. Hate crime in conjunction with the murder charges could get him the death penalty. Lawyer is already angling for life, that gives him some shot to get out in 40-50 years. (He won't, but in this situation the goal is mainly hope). The non binary also stops the media dead in their tracks to stoke the fires they want to around this. Again, absolute genius move by his lawyer or whoever came up with it. Once again it always comes back to bite the communists.
    CO killed (no pun intended) their Death Penalty in March 2020 that was never even an issue.
    The hate crime is a federal charge. And this is a case the feds would love to come up with a way to take from the state so they can parade around in front the cameras. There are many ways they can do it and it happens all the time in high profile cases. Taking the hate crime off the table makes it much less appealing/harder.

  2. #22
    Diamond Sloppy Joe's Avatar
    Reputation
    903
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,362
    Load Metric
    24205221
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Prosecution will definitely investigate the dude's sex life. They'll start with any relationships/sex he may have had with people that frequented the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here you go.

    Andreson Lee Aldrich is listed as 6'4", 260 pounds but looks like he's probably heavier than that.

    You can read all about him here: https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

    And also here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...home-2021.html


    In 2021, he made a bomb threat to blow his house sky high, and SWAT responded. Despite being charged with 5 felonies, all of these were dropped, and this presumably allowed him to purchase the firearms to commit these murders. Oops.

    His parents were both fucked up. His father, Aaron Brink, was a onetime porn star known as "Dick Delaware", who was also a professional wrestler at one point. Aaron found meth when it was used during a porn scene, and it ruined his career as both a wrestler and a porn star. Later, he became a criminal who was committing robberies for meth money. He had very little contact with Andreson Lee Aldrich, and I don't think he has been in touch in more than 15 years.

    His mother, Laura Voepel, was who he lived with, but he had frequent altercations with her. Laura was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and committed her own crimes over the years. For example, in 2008, she called police, claiming she had been bound by a man who had broken into her home, and police found her on the bed with her hands and ankles bound. However, the following day Voepel admitted that she did the entire thing herself because she was "lonely and bored". She also committed arson a few years later, and has a lot of other crimes on her rap sheet.

    Anderson Lee Aldrich was originally named Nicholas Brink, but he changed his name in 2016 because of an article on the troll site Encyclopedia Dramatica, which mocked him for his online activities at the time. Apparently he was big into anime porn depicting minors having sex (though he was underage himself at the time), and when this was discovered, he battled with various trolls mocking him for it. Then he started threatening to find and doxx the trolls, only to have them find him first, and create the aforementioned Encyclopedia Dramatica page, which intensely bothered him. He even offered money at one point to have the page taken down. An updated version of the page has made since the shooting -- the first time it was touched in 7 years.


    Axios is also reporting that his lawyer is claiming Anderson is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. While it's possible this claim is being made in order to avoid hate crime charges, keep in mind that Anderson committed this crime knowing he would be caught, so I'm not believing that he'd want a false narrative about his gender identity put out there after the fact.

    There is nothing in Anderson's history online (or elsewhere) to show that he is right wing or hated gay people. This makes it appear that this crime might not have been politically motivated, and that the mainstream media's attack on right wing media figures, claiming they caused the attack, seems to have been both premature and irresponsible.
    Dick Delaware + meth triggered a memory of that show Intervention from about a decade ago; no idea how I remember this but he was indeed a subject.

    If I recall he was effectively pimping out his girlfriend/wife by making her do the more hardcore shit to pay for more meth.


    Looks like they found Dick Delaware and he's doing great.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  3. #23
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    516
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,619
    Load Metric
    24205221
    Hey just to let folks know DO NOT post that encyclopedia Dramatica article directly in a link on Facebook. Roflmao. I should’ve edit it and told people to alter it back. Damnit I’m in FB jail again and it was totally unintentional. Stupid ass FB screen grabbed one of the photos and that got me nailed for posting sexually explicit content.


    In case anybody’s wondering the pic it grabbed was the one of the dude sucking his own dick. Still not sure how FB grabbed that one specifically but I can’t argue that clearly would violate community standards so I’ve got no real beef this time over being sent to FB Prison
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 11-23-2022 at 04:24 PM.

  4. #24
    Plutonium sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    7000
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,688
    Load Metric
    24205221
    shooters dad was an mma fighter.

    turned porn star.

    turned meth addict.

    turned reality tv freakshow when he ended up on an episode of Intervention:






    seriously.

     
    Comments
      
      ftpjesus: Saw somewhere it said Dad was also a pro wrestler as well.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  5. #25
    Platinum
    Reputation
    345
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,966
    Load Metric
    24205221
    I've never done meth before and am always amazed at these sexual stories that come from it. It's like what substance on earth could possibly enable one man to masturbate for 10-12 hours straight? Or even have the willpower to do so? Absolute fucking insanity. Was watching a show the other day where a guy who used to regularly do coke, said that when he did meth it made the coke feel like absolutely nothing that is how powerful the meth was in comparison. This was a hard core drug user who is saying it just blows the coke out of the water. I want no parts of that shit.

  6. #26
    Plutonium sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    7000
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,688
    Load Metric
    24205221
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    I've never done meth before and am always amazed at these sexual stories that come from it. It's like what substance on earth could possibly enable one man to masturbate for 10-12 hours straight? Or even have the willpower to do so? Absolute fucking insanity. Was watching a show the other day where a guy who used to regularly do coke, said that when he did meth it made the coke feel like absolutely nothing that is how powerful the meth was in comparison. This was a hard core drug user who is saying it just blows the coke out of the water. I want no parts of that shit.

    somewhere out there is a recent article that lays out how the cartels switched up their cook strats and the current generation of meth is basically like an atom bomb compared to the previous generations being like sticks of dynamite.

    like the reason we cant solve the LA homeless problem, at its core, is because so many of those tent people have burned out so much of their brains on the new cook meth and they just never come back. older meth casualties, you dry them out, you start to see personalities again. the new breed are basically lobotomized. like good luck putting them in apartments or whatever.

     
    Comments
      
      devidee: Apartments is a euphemism for giant wood chipper, correct?
      
      NaturalBornHustler: I've heard about this new shit they say it is ultra pure
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  7. #27
    Diamond Sloppy Joe's Avatar
    Reputation
    903
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,362
    Load Metric
    24205221
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    I've never done meth before and am always amazed at these sexual stories that come from it. It's like what substance on earth could possibly enable one man to masturbate for 10-12 hours straight? Or even have the willpower to do so? Absolute fucking insanity. Was watching a show the other day where a guy who used to regularly do coke, said that when he did meth it made the coke feel like absolutely nothing that is how powerful the meth was in comparison. This was a hard core drug user who is saying it just blows the coke out of the water. I want no parts of that shit.

    somewhere out there is a recent article that lays out how the cartels switched up their cook strats and the current generation of meth is basically like an atom bomb compared to the previous generations being like sticks of dynamite.

    like the reason we cant solve the LA homeless problem, at its core, is because so many of those tent people have burned out so much of their brains on the new cook meth and they just never come back. older meth casualties, you dry them out, you start to see personalities again. the new breed are basically lobotomized. like good luck putting them in apartments or whatever.
    Portland's current population of homeless animals confirms this, most no longer human in the eyes.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  8. #28
    Gold Ryback_feed_me_more's Avatar
    Reputation
    115
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    1,041
    Load Metric
    24205221
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here you go.

    Andreson Lee Aldrich is listed as 6'4", 260 pounds but looks like he's probably heavier than that.

    You can read all about him here: https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

    And also here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...home-2021.html


    In 2021, he made a bomb threat to blow his house sky high, and SWAT responded. Despite being charged with 5 felonies, all of these were dropped, and this presumably allowed him to purchase the firearms to commit these murders. Oops.

    His parents were both fucked up. His father, Aaron Brink, was a onetime porn star known as "Dick Delaware", who was also a professional wrestler at one point. Aaron found meth when it was used during a porn scene, and it ruined his career as both a wrestler and a porn star. Later, he became a criminal who was committing robberies for meth money. He had very little contact with Andreson Lee Aldrich, and I don't think he has been in touch in more than 15 years.

    His mother, Laura Voepel, was who he lived with, but he had frequent altercations with her. Laura was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and committed her own crimes over the years. For example, in 2008, she called police, claiming she had been bound by a man who had broken into her home, and police found her on the bed with her hands and ankles bound. However, the following day Voepel admitted that she did the entire thing herself because she was "lonely and bored". She also committed arson a few years later, and has a lot of other crimes on her rap sheet.

    Anderson Lee Aldrich was originally named Nicholas Brink, but he changed his name in 2016 because of an article on the troll site Encyclopedia Dramatica, which mocked him for his online activities at the time. Apparently he was big into anime porn depicting minors having sex (though he was underage himself at the time), and when this was discovered, he battled with various trolls mocking him for it. Then he started threatening to find and doxx the trolls, only to have them find him first, and create the aforementioned Encyclopedia Dramatica page, which intensely bothered him. He even offered money at one point to have the page taken down. An updated version of the page has made since the shooting -- the first time it was touched in 7 years.


    Axios is also reporting that his lawyer is claiming Anderson is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. While it's possible this claim is being made in order to avoid hate crime charges, keep in mind that Anderson committed this crime knowing he would be caught, so I'm not believing that he'd want a false narrative about his gender identity put out there after the fact.

    There is nothing in Anderson's history online (or elsewhere) to show that he is right wing or hated gay people. This makes it appear that this crime might not have been politically motivated, and that the mainstream media's attack on right wing media figures, claiming they caused the attack, seems to have been both premature and irresponsible.
    Dick Delaware + meth triggered a memory of that show Intervention from about a decade ago; no idea how I remember this but he was indeed a subject.

    If I recall he was effectively pimping out his girlfriend/wife by making her do the more hardcore shit to pay for more meth.


    Looks like they found Dick Delaware and he's doing great.
    Damn meth is a hell of a drug dude is still a few years shy of 50 and looks like hes past that by several years.

  9. #29
    Gold Ryback_feed_me_more's Avatar
    Reputation
    115
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    1,041
    Load Metric
    24205221
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    I've never done meth before and am always amazed at these sexual stories that come from it. It's like what substance on earth could possibly enable one man to masturbate for 10-12 hours straight? Or even have the willpower to do so? Absolute fucking insanity. Was watching a show the other day where a guy who used to regularly do coke, said that when he did meth it made the coke feel like absolutely nothing that is how powerful the meth was in comparison. This was a hard core drug user who is saying it just blows the coke out of the water. I want no parts of that shit.
    I would have to wonder myself. I mean the only dude I knew who was that obsessed about masturbation was Howard Stern years ago. Now hes turned into a total left wing germaphobe. Hell he probably masturbates with a condom on now truth be told so he doesnt risk giving his hand an STD or vis versa

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-02-2021, 06:34 PM
  2. Colorado mass shooting
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-29-2021, 08:28 AM
  3. WSOP has disallowed media credentials for players who are also media
    By Dan Druff in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2019, 02:50 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2017, 09:07 AM