Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Colorado Springs shooting-- What is the media hiding?

  1. #1
    Gold
    Reputation
    264
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,563
    Load Metric
    24417113

    Colorado Springs shooting-- What is the media hiding?

    So it has been 2+ days since the shooting and we still haven't seen a picture of the suspect or have any information on him. Even more weird, we are getting tons of info on his family members, ostensibly because they are "right wing". Have you ever seen a mass shooting before where we are getting information on the suspects grandfather, but not the supect himself? Weird as fuck.

    I dont know about you guys, but IMO this clearly means the media is shaping a narrative they know isn't correct (aka they are lying) and they are hiding some inconvenient truths.

    I could be wrong, but my guess is this was as inside job, and the shooter isn't right wing at all, and probably not even a straight, white male.

     
    Comments
      
      devidee: Bruh
    Last edited by Kalam; 11-22-2022 at 08:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    8476
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    49,104
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Here you go.

    Andreson Lee Aldrich is listed as 6'4", 260 pounds but looks like he's probably heavier than that.

    You can read all about him here: https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

    And also here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...home-2021.html


    In 2021, he made a bomb threat to blow his house sky high, and SWAT responded. Despite being charged with 5 felonies, all of these were dropped, and this presumably allowed him to purchase the firearms to commit these murders. Oops.

    His parents were both fucked up. His father, Aaron Brink, was a onetime porn star known as "Dick Delaware", who was also a professional wrestler at one point. Aaron found meth when it was used during a porn scene, and it ruined his career as both a wrestler and a porn star. Later, he became a criminal who was committing robberies for meth money. He had very little contact with Andreson Lee Aldrich, and I don't think he has been in touch in more than 15 years.

    His mother, Laura Voepel, was who he lived with, but he had frequent altercations with her. Laura was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and committed her own crimes over the years. For example, in 2008, she called police, claiming she had been bound by a man who had broken into her home, and police found her on the bed with her hands and ankles bound. However, the following day Voepel admitted that she did the entire thing herself because she was "lonely and bored". She also committed arson a few years later, and has a lot of other crimes on her rap sheet.

    Anderson Lee Aldrich was originally named Nicholas Brink, but he changed his name in 2016 because of an article on the troll site Encyclopedia Dramatica, which mocked him for his online activities at the time. Apparently he was big into anime porn depicting minors having sex (though he was underage himself at the time), and when this was discovered, he battled with various trolls mocking him for it. Then he started threatening to find and doxx the trolls, only to have them find him first, and create the aforementioned Encyclopedia Dramatica page, which intensely bothered him. He even offered money at one point to have the page taken down. An updated version of the page has made since the shooting -- the first time it was touched in 7 years.


    Axios is also reporting that his lawyer is claiming Anderson is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. While it's possible this claim is being made in order to avoid hate crime charges, keep in mind that Anderson committed this crime knowing he would be caught, so I'm not believing that he'd want a false narrative about his gender identity put out there after the fact.

    There is nothing in Anderson's history online (or elsewhere) to show that he is right wing or hated gay people. This makes it appear that this crime might not have been politically motivated, and that the mainstream media's attack on right wing media figures, claiming they caused the attack, seems to have been both premature and irresponsible.

  3. #3
    Platinum garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -89
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    3,579
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    So it has been 2+ days since the shooting and we still haven't seen a picture of the suspect or have any information on him. Even more weird, we are getting tons of info on his family members, ostensibly because they are "right wing". Have you ever seen a mass shooting before where we are getting information on the suspects grandfather, but not the supect himself? Weird as fuck.

    I dont know about you guys, but IMO this clearly means the media is shaping a narrative they know isn't correct (aka they are lying) and they are hiding some inconvenient truths.

    I could be wrong, but my guess is this was as inside job, and the shooter isn't right wing at all, and probably not even a straight, white male.
    This might be that idiot Shahriver idc and btw KALAM stfu

    if your a FED come get me because I know wasn't doing anything wrong boy you're purposefully stupid opposite take or your an undercover FED and who the f is DEVIDEEE now i want to know who the F is this who is Devidee want to know. Well, SHE maybe is hiding like a MAN idiot man see here with KALAM up your rear end. In that corner over there you got it now, goooo dont keep clogging up this site with you're fake lying unreal. The nice part of me who is also supposed to be fake so everyone just likes me isnt how I am so probably wouldn't be and besides people had reason to hate or dislike me anyway now some may have a reason oh well. I know im not a bad person and even get made fun of for saying how im a nice guy, but oh well most you sit behind a Computer screen and wont ever even get to talk to or meet me, so you might think that's good but you're wrong. I do try to be nice because I think that do mean well so, its not hard to do then.

    Sometimes being fake is being nice actually so have a nice day
    Last edited by garrett; 11-22-2022 at 11:14 PM.

  4. #4
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,896
    Load Metric
    24417113
    If the shooter is non-binary then the mainstream media will quickly lose interest in the story. Doesn't fit their narrative.
    "Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. It's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." Winston Churchill

  5. #5
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    8476
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    49,104
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    24417113
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1595259770293915650


    I hate how often I agree with feminists in the 2020s.

  6. #6
    Diamond BCR's Avatar
    Reputation
    1848
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,300
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here you go.

    Andreson Lee Aldrich is listed as 6'4", 260 pounds but looks like he's probably heavier than that.

    You can read all about him here: https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

    And also here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...home-2021.html


    In 2021, he made a bomb threat to blow his house sky high, and SWAT responded. Despite being charged with 5 felonies, all of these were dropped, and this presumably allowed him to purchase the firearms to commit these murders. Oops.

    His parents were both fucked up. His father, Aaron Brink, was a onetime porn star known as "Dick Delaware", who was also a professional wrestler at one point. Aaron found meth when it was used during a porn scene, and it ruined his career as both a wrestler and a porn star. Later, he became a criminal who was committing robberies for meth money. He had very little contact with Andreson Lee Aldrich, and I don't think he has been in touch in more than 15 years.

    His mother, Laura Voepel, was who he lived with, but he had frequent altercations with her. Laura was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and committed her own crimes over the years. For example, in 2008, she called police, claiming she had been bound by a man who had broken into her home, and police found her on the bed with her hands and ankles bound. However, the following day Voepel admitted that she did the entire thing herself because she was "lonely and bored". She also committed arson a few years later, and has a lot of other crimes on her rap sheet.

    Anderson Lee Aldrich was originally named Nicholas Brink, but he changed his name in 2016 because of an article on the troll site Encyclopedia Dramatica, which mocked him for his online activities at the time. Apparently he was big into anime porn depicting minors having sex (though he was underage himself at the time), and when this was discovered, he battled with various trolls mocking him for it. Then he started threatening to find and doxx the trolls, only to have them find him first, and create the aforementioned Encyclopedia Dramatica page, which intensely bothered him. He even offered money at one point to have the page taken down. An updated version of the page has made since the shooting -- the first time it was touched in 7 years.


    Axios is also reporting that his lawyer is claiming Anderson is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. While it's possible this claim is being made in order to avoid hate crime charges, keep in mind that Anderson committed this crime knowing he would be caught, so I'm not believing that he'd want a false narrative about his gender identity put out there after the fact.

    There is nothing in Anderson's history online (or elsewhere) to show that he is right wing or hated gay people. This makes it appear that this crime might not have been politically motivated, and that the mainstream media's attack on right wing media figures, claiming they caused the attack, seems to have been both premature and irresponsible.
    It’s entirely possible he hates gay people and yet it doesn’t have a thing to do with politics. Borderline moms primary fear is abandonment. They let anyone in the door rather than be alone, hence they’re going to allow sickos who see an opportunity if there s a kid involved.

    Wrestling is rife with homosexuality. Like my blind read is this guy is a self-hating gay guy, very likely molested at some point, and he struck out at the community he viewed as breaking him. That’s a ton of speculation, but gay men are certainly more predatory. His resume sounds like that. Anyone who has ever read a 1step post knows that. His politics are likely irrelevant as anything other than an excuse if he’s even political .

    That’s not a story the media really wants to run with.

  7. #7
    Platinum garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -89
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    3,579
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Colorado used to think was just so peaceful beautiful and Liberal turning more violent now

    Surprised to see Columbine is also that Denver area
    Last edited by garrett; 11-23-2022 at 03:38 AM.

  8. #8
    Platinum garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -89
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    3,579
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Name:  IMG_0190.JPG
Views: 175
Size:  5.07 MB
    Name:  IMG_0236.JPG
Views: 179
Size:  4.36 MB
    Name:  IMG_0229.JPG
Views: 175
Size:  5.35 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #9
    Platinum garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -89
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    3,579
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Went through that area on a Train trip in 2021 from Chicago to San Francisco goes through there and Rockies it's beautiful

    those are some pictures

  10. #10
    Diamond Sloppy Joe's Avatar
    Reputation
    905
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,366
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here you go.

    Andreson Lee Aldrich is listed as 6'4", 260 pounds but looks like he's probably heavier than that.

    You can read all about him here: https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

    And also here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...home-2021.html


    In 2021, he made a bomb threat to blow his house sky high, and SWAT responded. Despite being charged with 5 felonies, all of these were dropped, and this presumably allowed him to purchase the firearms to commit these murders. Oops.

    His parents were both fucked up. His father, Aaron Brink, was a onetime porn star known as "Dick Delaware", who was also a professional wrestler at one point. Aaron found meth when it was used during a porn scene, and it ruined his career as both a wrestler and a porn star. Later, he became a criminal who was committing robberies for meth money. He had very little contact with Andreson Lee Aldrich, and I don't think he has been in touch in more than 15 years.

    His mother, Laura Voepel, was who he lived with, but he had frequent altercations with her. Laura was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and committed her own crimes over the years. For example, in 2008, she called police, claiming she had been bound by a man who had broken into her home, and police found her on the bed with her hands and ankles bound. However, the following day Voepel admitted that she did the entire thing herself because she was "lonely and bored". She also committed arson a few years later, and has a lot of other crimes on her rap sheet.

    Anderson Lee Aldrich was originally named Nicholas Brink, but he changed his name in 2016 because of an article on the troll site Encyclopedia Dramatica, which mocked him for his online activities at the time. Apparently he was big into anime porn depicting minors having sex (though he was underage himself at the time), and when this was discovered, he battled with various trolls mocking him for it. Then he started threatening to find and doxx the trolls, only to have them find him first, and create the aforementioned Encyclopedia Dramatica page, which intensely bothered him. He even offered money at one point to have the page taken down. An updated version of the page has made since the shooting -- the first time it was touched in 7 years.


    Axios is also reporting that his lawyer is claiming Anderson is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. While it's possible this claim is being made in order to avoid hate crime charges, keep in mind that Anderson committed this crime knowing he would be caught, so I'm not believing that he'd want a false narrative about his gender identity put out there after the fact.

    There is nothing in Anderson's history online (or elsewhere) to show that he is right wing or hated gay people. This makes it appear that this crime might not have been politically motivated, and that the mainstream media's attack on right wing media figures, claiming they caused the attack, seems to have been both premature and irresponsible.
    Dick Delaware + meth triggered a memory of that show Intervention from about a decade ago; no idea how I remember this but he was indeed a subject.

    If I recall he was effectively pimping out his girlfriend/wife by making her do the more hardcore shit to pay for more meth.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  11. #11
    Silver
    Reputation
    189
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    811
    Load Metric
    24417113
    I'm seriously considering making DickDelaware1 my new password on DraftKings

    What a great name

  12. #12
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,896
    Load Metric
    24417113
    In the early 90's I stayed on the west side of Colorado Springs in "Old Town" or "Old Colorado Springs." Went up to Cripple Creek everyday and played poker. Just $5 poker in them days but the 7 Stud and 7 Stud 8 games were lucrative.
    "Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. It's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." Winston Churchill

  13. #13
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1631
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    16,134
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Killing sprees evolve into the travel channel. And..... it's forgotten
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  14. #14
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    516
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,621
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1595259770293915650


    I hate how often I agree with feminists in the 2020s.
    The feminists finally woke up to the fact the woke shit was screwing over women in a major way. Allowing guys to compete against women totally crapping on Title IX in the process among other things.

  15. #15
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    516
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,621
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here you go.

    Andreson Lee Aldrich is listed as 6'4", 260 pounds but looks like he's probably heavier than that.

    You can read all about him here: https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

    And also here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...home-2021.html


    In 2021, he made a bomb threat to blow his house sky high, and SWAT responded. Despite being charged with 5 felonies, all of these were dropped, and this presumably allowed him to purchase the firearms to commit these murders. Oops.

    His parents were both fucked up. His father, Aaron Brink, was a onetime porn star known as "Dick Delaware", who was also a professional wrestler at one point. Aaron found meth when it was used during a porn scene, and it ruined his career as both a wrestler and a porn star. Later, he became a criminal who was committing robberies for meth money. He had very little contact with Andreson Lee Aldrich, and I don't think he has been in touch in more than 15 years.

    His mother, Laura Voepel, was who he lived with, but he had frequent altercations with her. Laura was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and committed her own crimes over the years. For example, in 2008, she called police, claiming she had been bound by a man who had broken into her home, and police found her on the bed with her hands and ankles bound. However, the following day Voepel admitted that she did the entire thing herself because she was "lonely and bored". She also committed arson a few years later, and has a lot of other crimes on her rap sheet.

    Anderson Lee Aldrich was originally named Nicholas Brink, but he changed his name in 2016 because of an article on the troll site Encyclopedia Dramatica, which mocked him for his online activities at the time. Apparently he was big into anime porn depicting minors having sex (though he was underage himself at the time), and when this was discovered, he battled with various trolls mocking him for it. Then he started threatening to find and doxx the trolls, only to have them find him first, and create the aforementioned Encyclopedia Dramatica page, which intensely bothered him. He even offered money at one point to have the page taken down. An updated version of the page has made since the shooting -- the first time it was touched in 7 years.


    Axios is also reporting that his lawyer is claiming Anderson is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. While it's possible this claim is being made in order to avoid hate crime charges, keep in mind that Anderson committed this crime knowing he would be caught, so I'm not believing that he'd want a false narrative about his gender identity put out there after the fact.

    There is nothing in Anderson's history online (or elsewhere) to show that he is right wing or hated gay people. This makes it appear that this crime might not have been politically motivated, and that the mainstream media's attack on right wing media figures, claiming they caused the attack, seems to have been both premature and irresponsible.
    Dick Delaware + meth triggered a memory of that show Intervention from about a decade ago; no idea how I remember this but he was indeed a subject.

    If I recall he was effectively pimping out his girlfriend/wife by making her do the more hardcore shit to pay for more meth.
    That shit is actually mentioned in the Encylopedia Dramatica article. Apparently the father also appeared on Divorce Court as well besides Intervention

  16. #16
    Platinum
    Reputation
    345
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,966
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here you go.

    Andreson Lee Aldrich is listed as 6'4", 260 pounds but looks like he's probably heavier than that.

    You can read all about him here: https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

    And also here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...home-2021.html


    In 2021, he made a bomb threat to blow his house sky high, and SWAT responded. Despite being charged with 5 felonies, all of these were dropped, and this presumably allowed him to purchase the firearms to commit these murders. Oops.

    His parents were both fucked up. His father, Aaron Brink, was a onetime porn star known as "Dick Delaware", who was also a professional wrestler at one point. Aaron found meth when it was used during a porn scene, and it ruined his career as both a wrestler and a porn star. Later, he became a criminal who was committing robberies for meth money. He had very little contact with Andreson Lee Aldrich, and I don't think he has been in touch in more than 15 years.

    His mother, Laura Voepel, was who he lived with, but he had frequent altercations with her. Laura was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and committed her own crimes over the years. For example, in 2008, she called police, claiming she had been bound by a man who had broken into her home, and police found her on the bed with her hands and ankles bound. However, the following day Voepel admitted that she did the entire thing herself because she was "lonely and bored". She also committed arson a few years later, and has a lot of other crimes on her rap sheet.

    Anderson Lee Aldrich was originally named Nicholas Brink, but he changed his name in 2016 because of an article on the troll site Encyclopedia Dramatica, which mocked him for his online activities at the time. Apparently he was big into anime porn depicting minors having sex (though he was underage himself at the time), and when this was discovered, he battled with various trolls mocking him for it. Then he started threatening to find and doxx the trolls, only to have them find him first, and create the aforementioned Encyclopedia Dramatica page, which intensely bothered him. He even offered money at one point to have the page taken down. An updated version of the page has made since the shooting -- the first time it was touched in 7 years.


    Axios is also reporting that his lawyer is claiming Anderson is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. While it's possible this claim is being made in order to avoid hate crime charges, keep in mind that Anderson committed this crime knowing he would be caught, so I'm not believing that he'd want a false narrative about his gender identity put out there after the fact.

    There is nothing in Anderson's history online (or elsewhere) to show that he is right wing or hated gay people. This makes it appear that this crime might not have been politically motivated, and that the mainstream media's attack on right wing media figures, claiming they caused the attack, seems to have been both premature and irresponsible.







    There is not a shadow of a doubt in my mind that the "non binary/they them" shit is to avoid the hate crime charges. An absolute genius strategy I fully support. Hate crime in conjunction with the murder charges could get him the death penalty. Lawyer is already angling for life, that gives him some shot to get out in 40-50 years. (He won't, but in this situation the goal is mainly hope). The non binary also stops the media dead in their tracks to stoke the fires they want to around this. Again, absolute genius move by his lawyer or whoever came up with it. Once again it always comes back to bite the communists.

  17. #17
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    516
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,621
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here you go.

    Andreson Lee Aldrich is listed as 6'4", 260 pounds but looks like he's probably heavier than that.

    You can read all about him here: https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

    And also here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...home-2021.html


    In 2021, he made a bomb threat to blow his house sky high, and SWAT responded. Despite being charged with 5 felonies, all of these were dropped, and this presumably allowed him to purchase the firearms to commit these murders. Oops.

    His parents were both fucked up. His father, Aaron Brink, was a onetime porn star known as "Dick Delaware", who was also a professional wrestler at one point. Aaron found meth when it was used during a porn scene, and it ruined his career as both a wrestler and a porn star. Later, he became a criminal who was committing robberies for meth money. He had very little contact with Andreson Lee Aldrich, and I don't think he has been in touch in more than 15 years.

    His mother, Laura Voepel, was who he lived with, but he had frequent altercations with her. Laura was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and committed her own crimes over the years. For example, in 2008, she called police, claiming she had been bound by a man who had broken into her home, and police found her on the bed with her hands and ankles bound. However, the following day Voepel admitted that she did the entire thing herself because she was "lonely and bored". She also committed arson a few years later, and has a lot of other crimes on her rap sheet.

    Anderson Lee Aldrich was originally named Nicholas Brink, but he changed his name in 2016 because of an article on the troll site Encyclopedia Dramatica, which mocked him for his online activities at the time. Apparently he was big into anime porn depicting minors having sex (though he was underage himself at the time), and when this was discovered, he battled with various trolls mocking him for it. Then he started threatening to find and doxx the trolls, only to have them find him first, and create the aforementioned Encyclopedia Dramatica page, which intensely bothered him. He even offered money at one point to have the page taken down. An updated version of the page has made since the shooting -- the first time it was touched in 7 years.


    Axios is also reporting that his lawyer is claiming Anderson is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. While it's possible this claim is being made in order to avoid hate crime charges, keep in mind that Anderson committed this crime knowing he would be caught, so I'm not believing that he'd want a false narrative about his gender identity put out there after the fact.

    There is nothing in Anderson's history online (or elsewhere) to show that he is right wing or hated gay people. This makes it appear that this crime might not have been politically motivated, and that the mainstream media's attack on right wing media figures, claiming they caused the attack, seems to have been both premature and irresponsible.







    There is not a shadow of a doubt in my mind that the "non binary/they them" shit is to avoid the hate crime charges. An absolute genius strategy I fully support. Hate crime in conjunction with the murder charges could get him the death penalty. Lawyer is already angling for life, that gives him some shot to get out in 40-50 years. (He won't, but in this situation the goal is mainly hope). The non binary also stops the media dead in their tracks to stoke the fires they want to around this. Again, absolute genius move by his lawyer or whoever came up with it. Once again it always comes back to bite the communists.
    CO killed (no pun intended) their Death Penalty in March 2020 that was never even an issue.

  18. #18
    Platinum devidee's Avatar
    Reputation
    916
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,021
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Two mass shootings in Virginia in the same week. That seems pretty newsworthy but unfortunately, the shooters were the wrong color.

  19. #19
    Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Reputation
    881
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,764
    Load Metric
    24417113
    AARON BRINK WAS AN MMA FIGHTER NOT A PRO WRESTLER.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

  20. #20
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,896
    Load Metric
    24417113
    Prosecution will definitely investigate the dude's sex life. They'll start with any relationships/sex he may have had with people that frequented the club.
    "Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. It's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." Winston Churchill

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-02-2021, 06:34 PM
  2. Colorado mass shooting
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-29-2021, 08:28 AM
  3. WSOP has disallowed media credentials for players who are also media
    By Dan Druff in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2019, 02:50 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2017, 09:07 AM