Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hate the French

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I've taken an interest in French history recently, and I no longer understand the wrap they get for being pussies. Those guys were extremely badass in their day, and are still one of the stronger powers in Europe. Their national anthem speaks of soaking the fields in the blood of their enemies. They've also been America's closest ally in our short history. It's not a popular opinion, but I'm gaining much respect for the French.
    I enjoy history as well, and those guys were savages. The Terror was some sick shit, and their Emperor was God. Not sure when the bad rap started. Maybe when they cashed in and depleted U.S. gold reserves in the 70s?
    Chirac was a SOB and France deals behind our backs to terrorists. You are a dumbass if you believe they are our friends.

Load Metric
    pathetic
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Figured I might as well move all of these posts about the French into their own thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Are you feeling alright Mike? You seem to be racing a bit.
    I was going fairly manic earlier I apologize.

After waiting two weeks or so after my initial intake to be treated at a clinic for my mental situations (they were closed for renovation) the clinic I was excited to go to has formally turned me down, I got the call around the time I posted.

They state my condition is advanced (the therapist cited my dissociative disorder as being the primary problem) and as such I require more professional and intensive care than they have to offer me. I of course can not afford better care, and though she offered some referalls elsewhere I am at a loss as to what they will do for me.

The french angle was because I was hoping to get a prescription for a mood stabilizer and something for my adhd and the psychiatrist on staff charges $40 for a visit to get scripts as needed. He turned me down as well, meaning I am assed out of everything, I can't get medications I don't have enough money to pay for therapy and being white without children I don't qualify for medi-cal or medi-caid, I literally am

too white for medi-cal
    too poor for proffessional care
    too crazy for the care I can afford
    and the name of the psych who I waited WEEKS to see (with a lot of hope in my heart) his name is Dr French

apologies again for the mania,but fuck it all. I don't have much hope at this point,it felt good, so fuck it.
    If you were French you would get decent quality treatment, for free.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

I was going fairly manic earlier I apologize.

After waiting two weeks or so after my initial intake to be treated at a clinic for my mental situations (they were closed for renovation) the clinic I was excited to go to has formally turned me down, I got the call around the time I posted.

They state my condition is advanced (the therapist cited my dissociative disorder as being the primary problem) and as such I require more professional and intensive care than they have to offer me. I of course can not afford better care, and though she offered some referalls elsewhere I am at a loss as to what they will do for me.

The french angle was because I was hoping to get a prescription for a mood stabilizer and something for my adhd and the psychiatrist on staff charges $40 for a visit to get scripts as needed. He turned me down as well, meaning I am assed out of everything, I can't get medications I don't have enough money to pay for therapy and being white without children I don't qualify for medi-cal or medi-caid, I literally am

too white for medi-cal
    too poor for proffessional care
    too crazy for the care I can afford
    and the name of the psych who I waited WEEKS to see (with a lot of hope in my heart) his name is Dr French

apologies again for the mania,but fuck it all. I don't have much hope at this point,it felt good, so fuck it.
    If you were French you would get decent quality treatment, for free.
    Thanks to Scuter's....amazing ability to know the most inane shit on the planet, I (and anyone) can technically become french at any time damn near.

Quote Originally Posted by some french site
    A new opportunity for a new life ...

Whatever your origins, nationality or religion might be, whatever qualifications you may or may not have, whatever your social or professional status might be, whether you are married or single, the French Foreign Legion offers you a chance to start a new life...
    I'm exploring options this week, for one I qualify for unemployment and I have filed two SUPPOSEDLY there are other medical facilities which I have access to by referral AND WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT, OBTAINING SAID REFERRALS FROM THE PLACE I WAS OUSTED FROM IS LIKE PULLING FUCKING TEETH

I am not bitching in the least. Life is peachy and I am living the cunting shit out of it 24/7 with a song in my heart and wind in my hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

What a country........................................... .................................................. ...............................not
    And to think we all have to look forward to this kind of bullshit in this entire country for everybody's medical issues when Obamacare goes into full effect and the insurance carriers either quit carrying most people (much like they do in Canada) and we all are on single payer. Medicare is generally bullshit and its getting worse by the day. Their idea of cutting waste and fraud (which there is a fair amt of) hurts general quality of care as well as they just deny shit and refuse to cover procedures and treatment in the name of saving money. The idea that its not worth fixing a hip of somebody over a certain age after all they arent a cog in the wheel of society anymore contributing.
    The only winning system is to tax everyone equally to pay for regular day to day shit, regular checkups prenatal care that sort of thing, and leave insurance to cover the occasional amputated leg and such to those willing and able to keep coverage.

That and adopt some very strict policies that keep people from receiving critical care because they couldn;t or wouldn't pay for the insurance, and given this country's disgusting and perverse proclivity to being manipulated with emotions you can tell where that will end up.

Case in point- "So you think you can dance" is like a big deal for my mother, I tried to watch it 3-4 times with her and walk out within 15 minutes, it's literally a cookie cutter format of the following

the guys are gay
    the girls all have family problems
    there is some emotional and dramatic tie between the audience and each fucking dancer
    someone gets hurt almost every show
    the gays are always being thrown in the street by their family
    the girls are, shockingly, also usually thrown out in the street by their family "I just want to dance! And, and, TOTALLY AT RANDOM my family picked up all my stuff and I was homeless! so I kept DANCING!!!" ugh

I tried to explain this to my mother and she promptly screamed at me, threw her iphone at me and, when the phone missed and cracked it's screen, that night was officially the beginning of my being locked outside and having to piss and shit in the dirt.

Meanwhile the dogs and cats had free reign over the house, what with the doggy door and all.

Yeah, so, lesson learned there, emotions (though contrived) are powerful stuff.

That and we are fuuuuuuuuuucked as a country.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)
    408Mike, BUBBLES

IT'S 3:23AM RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU SON OF A BITCH

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchJew View Post

you look like a smart person. Seriously i often travel to the U.S and you have no idea how ugly are american girls in general. French and european girls are so much hotter you have no idea ahahahaha (not only because you never had a girlfriend) and they are not 95% gold diggers and bitches as your ugly american women. Have fun in a mental institution you fucking white n-word i hope you kill yourself soon.

for the record this is a highly accurate post.

american girls are the fucking worst. european girls are like an entirely different species.
    Name:  tumblr_m7qx754USL1rycybeo1_500.gif
Views: 148
Size:  979.5 KB

sona knows.

visited ukraine, kiev recently. the women there are gorgeous.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    FrenchJew is really in France.

He's not using a proxy, not in the US, and definitely not in Coronado.

Rofl!

Thread Information