Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ask garrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

JayJami moron was walking HOME not doing a THING wrong at all, so how in you're idiiotic mind are you even implying im WRONG

I got paid from the Lawsuit Settlement because I wasn't at fault or doing anything wrong. I wasn't even drinking i was walking home from a pizza place/store way earlier i vaguely remember. So again you're lying its not right and mark my word's old man Wizen up now....

I DONT FORGET!
    Don’t worry about a troll trying to tell you what happened, Obviously you were hurt bad in the accident. I happen to know how you feel can’t walk and surgery. I snapped my femur 2 months ago, had surgery but still can’t walk yet

We need details wtf
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Don’t worry about a troll trying to tell you what happened, Obviously you were hurt bad in the accident. I happen to know how you feel can’t walk and surgery. I snapped my femur 2 months ago, had surgery but still can’t walk yet

We need details wtf
    I guess you mean details of my accident, I was bowling going down the lane putting a spin on the ball left leg stayed in place while twisting right side left side femur snapped and bone split. Had surgery they put a rod, nail, screw and wire to repair. 9 days in hospital, Been a nightmare
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Seems time to move to a new place and start over.

Either stay close to home or venture elsewhere. I love my parents and get along fine with them but would rather live like mickeycrimm (no chair) and jump between $50 fleabag motels than buy a house and live with them.

Not sure what is possible with the head injury and metal body but living solo sounds like the right call for awhile.
    Yeah exactly and depending on everything of course, ill play it by year. Not sure if I should start a Coinbase Account (Buy the Dip lol..). Only place id put actual real Cash money into a Crypto exchange would be a Publicly Traded one, but i doubt that too. Month to Month at first would make sense until i then figured out where/what I wanted to do, and its not all terrible. I get some flexibility here too of course. Now just have to in a way shorter-term just play it by year.

Thread Information