Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ask garrett

Load Metric
    Are you going to post more pics of your greasy hog?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    BetCheckBet explain please I don't understand that

I'm 43 single no kids never married and socialize online like here now. And acording to you if not here where should I be allowed to post or is it more CENSORSHIP of me you dream of and isn't happening sorry. Explain I'm genuinely curious now.

Do tell thanks
    Nothing wrong with struggling with mental health. But posting openly in this forum is not a great way to deal with it. We've seen the way this has gone down with numerous other posters. If you need this for connection so be it though.
    Alternatively you could say this forum allows one to express thoughts that are ordinarily private. A sounding board. Real life offers no guarantees as we have seen.

Load Metric
    Jayjami I got hit walking home in Florida not California

I know how serious what happened to me was. You can impy wrongly some bogus not actually relevant law maybe was relevant here but you're 100% being an idiot troll so stop. What is so devastating now to me is my parents are out looking at their next new home which they'll have the money for when we sell this home which I thought was for me and ine day would become mine but now. I get it I really do. I need to do this on my own now and actually I've never told you all this because it's so embarrassing for me and I hate it but.

Because I've now had all thisetal put into some highly mobile body parts like my pelvic bone, arm/shoulder are plated/pinned plus the TBI head trauma I'm now disabled. And I can't tell you all the way I think and its deflating and embarrassing. Now I really do have sooo much on my plate too because I'm disabled so including this home purchase the Federal Govt is involved because I'm disabled so they have to be for me.

After this idk but I still will have all this metal in me which never comes out now. My body just grows and I to the plates so yeah there's some uncomfortable times and annoying aches and pains. I do understand how now I'm just different than before this all and 2020. It's embarrassing but I can be hi est about it since it's true also that limits me too some of course. Others wouldnt know this ive never thought pfyself as this way so it's just frustrating sometimes but I look good. I'm not paralyzed or dead so just had a realize shaker I guess but I'll figure it out and move on now.
    Don’t argue with a lawyer garret, especially about the law:

https://www.pensacolalawyer.com/flor...ve-negligence/

The State of Florida follows the pure comparative negligence rule. The pure comparative negligence rule means that you can still recover some compensation no matter how high your percentage of fault. For example, if you suffered $100,000 in damages but were 80% at fault in causing your accident, you can still recover $20,000.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Jayjami I got hit walking home in Florida not California

I know how serious what happened to me was. You can impy wrongly some bogus not actually relevant law maybe was relevant here but you're 100% being an idiot troll so stop. What is so devastating now to me is my parents are out looking at their next new home which they'll have the money for when we sell this home which I thought was for me and ine day would become mine but now. I get it I really do. I need to do this on my own now and actually I've never told you all this because it's so embarrassing for me and I hate it but.

Because I've now had all thisetal put into some highly mobile body parts like my pelvic bone, arm/shoulder are plated/pinned plus the TBI head trauma I'm now disabled. And I can't tell you all the way I think and its deflating and embarrassing. Now I really do have sooo much on my plate too because I'm disabled so including this home purchase the Federal Govt is involved because I'm disabled so they have to be for me.

After this idk but I still will have all this metal in me which never comes out now. My body just grows and I to the plates so yeah there's some uncomfortable times and annoying aches and pains. I do understand how now I'm just different than before this all and 2020. It's embarrassing but I can be hi est about it since it's true also that limits me too some of course. Others wouldnt know this ive never thought pfyself as this way so it's just frustrating sometimes but I look good. I'm not paralyzed or dead so just had a realize shaker I guess but I'll figure it out and move on now.

The State of Florida follows the pure comparative negligence rule. The pure comparative negligence rule means that you can still recover some compensation no matter how high your percentage of fault. For example, if you suffered $100,000 in damages but were 80% at fault in causing your accident, you can still recover $20,000.
    I will argue with you anytime i want MF

Get this through you're mf HEAD I AM NOT THE ONE YOU WANT TO SHAME AND HUMILATE NOW AN DI WIL BE LOKIGN FOR YOU NOW PUNK

My lawyers are BETTER than you pathetic loser

Comments

splitthis: Correct on jay being pathetic loser

Load Metric

Get this through you're mf HEAD I AM NOT THE ONE YOU WANT TO SHAME ND HUMILATE NOW AN DI WIL BE LOKIGN FOR YOU NOW PUNK

If correcting you from spreading misinformation is trolling, I am guilty as charged.

Load Metric
    Now back to serious

My home had an open house this weekend and whats so hurtful is how my parents they're going and now picking out their next house. Without me unless i agree to pile my money form her einto a home they choose again, and i cant do that i feel so wrong even thinking i should do that. After using me for a huge chunk of money here in this first house (With my lawsuit money) so now really, I can be free for a while. Maybe ill buy the DIP in Bitcoin im not sure yet. I know this lost my dream and by my own mother, thats devastating too. She lied master manipulated this entire scenario with the end-goal once there on the Deed (By Law then get 50%..) which today they went out house hunting for their own next home, without me. And its just so hurtful my own mother, and used me to benefit herself then threw me to the curb when she has now owned this home but without me agreeing too, because her and my DAD are on the RIGHT side of the Deed, im on the left.

So by law left side of Deed is me so 50%, right side is my parents Above/Below so 25% each but half also together. They never matched my money which is what we agreed to, so before you just think im all wrong here. My parents are cold especially my father who 100% controls my mom (45 years married..). I've known but I thought the way this happened they wouldn't be but fast forward 2 years and everything seeming AOK and well they are. This is why they're doing this, to squeeze me off their deed. Which I used all my lawsuit money to feel proud about owning a home. Which i was used for now I get it but I don't have to like it happened. And i wont now, I didn't do this. I can choose to not respect it now tho but my mom is the bread winner and I've always had a difficult bad relationship with my dad and here again, no surprise im having this all happen now. I was used and at a time i shouldn't have been, I don't have anything else either. Just me now, so im not sure where i go from here. I cant now just let my parents go pick their own house out THEY want that is theirs of course, and basically removing me entirely now form the equation because they're going to get by law now 50% of a new home that is also UP since the South Florida Market is hot here. So there will be money in this after her mortgage is paid, for me not as much as you think so with that ill just have to figure out my next move now in life. I didn't expect this to be happening and not in only 18 months, so im lost and hurt. Just alone so not good and yeah when things get bad they can. At this point i know i was literally used for their free 50% of the profit when this house is sold since they got on the Deed and DIDNT even match mt fn money, I got straight used by my own parents. And my mom which is who i tried to do this all with, she hurt me here bad.
    Last edited by garrett; 11-20-2022 at 01:44 PM.

Load Metric

Get this through you're mf HEAD I AM NOT THE ONE YOU WANT TO SHAME ND HUMILATE NOW AN DI WIL BE LOKIGN FOR YOU NOW PUNK

If correcting you from spreading misinformation is trolling, I am guilty as charged.

JayJami moron was walking HOME not doing a THING wrong at all, so how in you're idiiotic mind are you even implying im WRONG

I got paid from the Lawsuit Settlement because I wasn't at fault or doing anything wrong. I wasn't even drinking i was walking home from a pizza place/store way earlier i vaguely remember. So again you're lying its not right and mark my word's old man Wizen up now....

I DONT FORGET!

Load Metric

JayJami moron was walking HOME not doing a THING wrong at all, so how in you're idiiotic mind are you even implying im WRONG

I got paid from the Lawsuit Settlement because I wasn't at fault or doing anything wrong. I wasn't even drinking i was walking home from a pizza place/store way earlier i vaguely remember. So again you're lying its not right and mark my word's old man Wizen up now....

I DONT FORGET!
    Don’t worry about a troll trying to tell you what happened, Obviously you were hurt bad in the accident. I happen to know how you feel can’t walk and surgery. I snapped my femur 2 months ago, had surgery but still can’t walk yet
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric

I DONT FORGET!
    Your Premise:
    BY LAW you're NOT allowed to benefit from a lawsuit if you were at fault.

My response:
    The pure comparative negligence rule means that you can still recover some compensation no matter how high your percentage of fault.

It isn’t anything personal. You’re just flat out wrong about the law in Florida.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

I DONT FORGET!
    Don’t worry about a troll trying to tell you what happened, Obviously you were hurt bad in the accident. I happen to know how you feel can’t walk and surgery. I snapped my femur 2 months ago, had surgery but still can’t walk yet

Thank you years past I've thought JayJami was Druff tbh

but IDGAF either way atm so accident as you called it, ive had to correct other people too who are i guess Legal people, or lawyers who thought i was in a car, so car accident. And wasn't was walking, so walking home being hit by a car isn't the same legally as if someone is in a vehicle and in a car accident. Just over the past two years in conversations ive learned, some legal seeming people to me defiantly do distinguish that or ask me, alike was i in a car, and wasn't. Walking home isn't in a car accident and that detail I guess for a legal minded person is matters. Whether you're bit by a car or in a car accident so some seem to want to differentiate that there ive now learned.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

Thank you years past I've thought JayJami was Druff tbh

but IDGAF either way atm so accident as you called it, ive had to correct other people too who are i guess Legal people, or lawyers who thought i was in a car, so car accident. And wasn't i was walking, so walking home being hIt by a car isn't the same legally as if someone is in a vehicle and in a car accident. Just over the past two years in conversations ive learned, some legal seeming people to me defiantly do distinguish that or ask me, alike was i in a car, and wasn't. Walking home isn't in a car accident and that detail I guess for a legal minded person is matters. Whether you're bit by a car or in a car accident so some seem to want to differentiate that there ive now learned.
    I get what your saying but I would still consider that a accident. I am sure the person who hit you didn’t mean to. So that would be a accident

Load Metric
    So Sloppy Joe youve always for years been very kind to me and ive noticed that here now over time, and still do remember that now. Been hit in the head too hard too many times. My only concern now is that i feel as if entirely im being manipulated in ways, it seems and the logical me, smart me says no, careful. It is my parents but ive been open for years now too and even to them how, my mom is the TOP of my world. And when my ex of years and i split, and that was gone i got hit by a car. Was in a place where really thats was obvious because youre parents are the Top so, my mom because. My fathers had 2 wives now, and 5 kids. My mother im her oldest and i have one younger brother. So share the same parents with only my brother. Who is also the reason i decided with my lawsuit money to move down here form Orlando to more SOuth Florida. He has 2 kids now, hes younger than me but i dont and my moms a grandma, so i got the money and thought, its the right thing to do. Did that and its fine but now, just have to figure it out.

And she is because around 6 months before I got hit by the car in 2020 my ex and i who also lived together for years, she had kids it was involved. The 3am phone buzzing hapens and knew, she was obviously not faithful but. She was also 10 years young and then in her late 20s but a single mom, so i guess the way she was. I didnt get along her friends much either anyway, then i get hit by the car in 2020. Lawsuit money decide great uy a home with my mom, dads in volved too. And now fast forward 1.5 years and i do realize how, entirely too now. This has benefitted my mom and dad all the way down to the put their smug chin up in he air like they have a beautiful home, and they do and i am proud of that being a part of this all. Because my parents to me at least, before all this were living in a manufactured home, but a trailer to me. I get that and i get hit by a car, lawsuit money think im doing this great thing with my mom, and it was i know that. Except fast forward to now and when its entirely benefitting one side and you realize how, in this situation its not independent enough at all long-run so. For me too now, i just dont know what next but i think in some small ways the mopre free is maybe good now too for me.

Scary because i didnt expect this and so soon and its happened so, i just have to keep this to myself and be guarded now especially now so

Load Metric
    Hey Garrett, remember when you chased off Drexel? I do.

Much has been made of this issue with this piss ant Garett.

For those that didn't listen to radio the cliffs are as follows. Cmoney and Garett worked out some staking deal to play in a 1k wsop event last summer. I had never had any dealings with Garett on the forum or in person. Never trolled him, bashed him, commented on his at times utter stupidity etc.

Around 7pm the night before Garett is to play, Cmoney asks me to please meet up with him and give him the $1000 entry fee. i really don't want to but Cmoney (and he gave me permission to post this) had brought Joe Francis (yes that Joe Francis) to dinner with us and afterwords they were flying on his jet back to LA. So either I agreed to meet Garett for him, or the kid who was arriving in a few hours from Florida wouldn't get to play the event, which was the sole reason he came out here.

I was in my suite at the Bellagio, C$ gave him my number and Garett texted me when his plane landed. It took him almost 3 hours to get to the Bellagio from McCarran. Little did I know he was taking a bus with multiple transfers. I told the kid to meet me in front of the casino tower. You know thats the hotel tower IN THE CASINO. But he called me from the parking garage saying he didn't see a hotel tower.

Another 30 minutes goes by and finally I track him down. i walk to the ATM (my money was in the safe and i didn't want to go back upstairs) hand him 1k, give him a brief tour of Bobby's room, walk him to the proper valet exit to save him money, hail a cab for him, tell the cab driver where to take him, shake his hand and wish him well. The ONLY COMMUNICATION we had after that was him sending me a screen shot of his purchased seat per C$'s request.

NOW fast forward 7 months later and he starts posting my full name multiple times in multiple posts for obi SEO reasons, he messages me saying when he see's me he is going to kill me, he is going to rape my girlfriend, and kill my parents.

Still at this point I have honest to god no clue what his beef is. People just tell me he is bi-polar/on drugs etc.

Tonight on radio I find out his issues with me are "that I consider Sonatine a friend and have had scotch with him" and Garett I guess dislikes Sonatine. I am friends with Daredevil ( I didn't really start to get to know DD until I met him last month) and Garett claims DD accused him of rolling C$. I emphasize Garett CLAIMS. I know nothing about this.

So look, I read these mutts saying I am sensitive and being a bitch etc. I been on these forums a decade this March. I earned my respect. I did a lot for the community. Some of you fucking fools wouldn't have lasted 5 posts back in the day. Yeah we had at our peak probably out of everyone who read NWP 15% participants and 85% lurkers who were AFRAID to post.

So if any of you think I'm going to be disrespected by this clown, who I went out of my way to help because of the asinine reasons I mentioned above, go eat a fucking dick.

I said it on radio and I'll say it again. Druff puts in more work than I'll ever do or anyone else for that matter. If it wasn't for him this all would have collapsed years ago. I could never do radio like he does week after week after week like he does like its a job.

With that said, some poster made some comment in the radio thread about me sounding irritated or pissed off the last few weeks on radio. I totally get it. Its Druff's shop so I can accept it or leave. Druff's approach is imo is to standoffish and too non confrontational with the morons. Back in the day the Garett's of the world would not have lasted more than a hurried wsop piss break here. Vegas, Wrench, Vwls...hell even Barry would have made sure of that.

Yet as we speak that little fat fuck is sending me pm's that he wants to lol meet up in vegas and fight me and messaging others foaming at the mouth. Banned i guess means you can pm and IM around here.

I come from a different era than most of you. An era where I wouldn't be reading this constant dribble from britneys clit every night and trying to make sense of his nonsense... thread after thread, post after post.

So be it. Druff is going to be my friend regardless. I'm going to see him when he's in Vegas, hang out with him during the WSOP. All this is irrelevant. But I am not going to sit here a decade later and be disrespected. No one old school should be.

I don't post much anyhow, although i do read a lot. I have always felt I communicated better verbally. I'm not interfering with radio anymore. It was a helluva run.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 11-20-2022 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    Are you going to post more pics of your greasy hog?
    Good to see you Donald. MAGA 2024 !

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hey Garrett, remember when you chased of Drexel? I do.

Much has been made of this issue with this piss ant Garett.

For those that didn't listen to radio the cliffs are as follows. Cmoney and Garett worked out some staking deal to play in a 1k wsop event last summer. I had never had any dealings with Garett on the forum or in person. Never trolled him, bashed him, commented on his at times utter stupidity etc.

Around 7pm the night before Garett is to play, Cmoney asks me to please meet up with him and give him the $1000 entry fee. i really don't want to but Cmoney (and he gave me permission to post this) had brought Joe Francis (yes that Joe Francis) to dinner with us and afterwords they were flying on his jet back to LA. So either I agreed to meet Garett for him, or the kid who was arriving in a few hours from Florida wouldn't get to play the event, which was the sole reason he came out here.

I was in my suite at the Bellagio, C$ gave him my number and Garett texted me when his plane landed. It took him almost 3 hours to get to the Bellagio from McCarran. Little did I know he was taking a bus with multiple transfers. I told the kid to meet me in front of the casino tower. You know thats the hotel tower IN THE CASINO. But he called me from the parking garage saying he didn't see a hotel tower.

Another 30 minutes goes by and finally I track him down. i walk to the ATM (my money was in the safe and i didn't want to go back upstairs) hand him 1k, give him a brief tour of Bobby's room, walk him to the proper valet exit to save him money, hail a cab for him, tell the cab driver where to take him, shake his hand and wish him well. The ONLY COMMUNICATION we had after that was him sending me a screen shot of his purchased seat per C$'s request.

NOW fast forward 7 months later and he starts posting my full name multiple times in multiple posts for obi SEO reasons, he messages me saying when he see's me he is going to kill me, he is going to rape my girlfriend, and kill my parents.

Still at this point I have honest to god no clue what his beef is. People just tell me he is bi-polar/on drugs etc.

Tonight on radio I find out his issues with me are "that I consider Sonatine a friend and have had scotch with him" and Garett I guess dislikes Sonatine. I am friends with Daredevil ( I didn't really start to get to know DD until I met him last month) and Garett claims DD accused him of rolling C$. I emphasize Garett CLAIMS. I know nothing about this.

So look, I read these mutts saying I am sensitive and being a bitch etc. I been on these forums a decade this March. I earned my respect. I did a lot for the community. Some of you fucking fools wouldn't have lasted 5 posts back in the day. Yeah we had at our peak probably out of everyone who read NWP 15% participants and 85% lurkers who were AFRAID to post.

So if any of you think I'm going to be disrespected by this clown, who I went out of my way to help because of the asinine reasons I mentioned above, go eat a fucking dick.

I said it on radio and I'll say it again. Druff puts in more work than I'll ever do or anyone else for that matter. If it wasn't for him this all would have collapsed years ago. I could never do radio like he does week after week after week like he does like its a job.

With that said, some poster made some comment in the radio thread about me sounding irritated or pissed off the last few weeks on radio. I totally get it. Its Druff's shop so I can accept it or leave. Druff's approach is imo is to standoffish and too non confrontational with the morons. Back in the day the Garett's of the world would not have lasted more than a hurried wsop piss break here. Vegas, Wrench, Vwls...hell even Barry would have made sure of that.

Yet as we speak that little fat fuck is sending me pm's that he wants to lol meet up in vegas and fight me and messaging others foaming at the mouth. Banned i guess means you can pm and IM around here.

I come from a different era than most of you. An era where I wouldn't be reading this constant dribble from britneys clit every night and trying to make sense of his nonsense... thread after thread, post after post.

So be it. Druff is going to be my friend regardless. I'm going to see him when he's in Vegas, hang out with him during the WSOP. All this is irrelevant. But I am not going to sit here a decade later and be disrespected. No one old school should be.

I don't post much anyhow, although i do read a lot. I have always felt I communicated better verbally. I'm not interfering with radio anymore. It was a helluva run.
    One lawyer down. What will become of us? If you have a change of heart tighten it up.

Load Metric
    Reading that above i guess I understand who you are, and never had some real or long-term type beef with you. And I guess you dont mean me sending you messages, im not sure if you meant surrently or not being sent them messages, and by who. I recently and past two years because ive had more time too, played some poker and Zed so. Ive just been occupying my own time i think. I never had a problem with you specifically because understand back then i was also being, attacked, and i didnt know who meant me well, and who didnt. Not everyone but weven Sonatine over years and I had differences. So for me there was real reason understand that I would be guarded on here. And it wasnt you personally. Id bet youre a good guy and i wouldnt think we would not get along now.

Years ago I found this forum kinda randomly didnt like 2+2 thats where Rocha star and all the online poker kids hes younger than me remember was in College then at Rutgers-Newark in 2007-2010 and when knew Alex, before he ever had won anything he wasn't old enough to go to a Casino yet. So fast forward to now hes won and not surprising because hes always been great at Big Field Tournaments and myself why i also enjoy and play BIg Field Tournament Poker, him. I seen Alex Rocha winning first on Pokerstars as (nyc_bullets) before he was 21 im older so was going to AC then. He only played in underground NYC games with me cpl at Rutgers too, and Newark lol kinda insane but, Alex isnt scared lol also when he has sorta still been around, that didnt surprise me and why i also then wanted to learn Big field Tournament poker with Alex, and would watch him on Pokerstars how he did what he was doing and it was Big Fields clearly. So pretty cool now to see someone you sorta knew make it in ways, pokers fun and can be played long time. Found this forum sorta Quad Jacks maybe time actually PFA here because i didnt really understand all the slurping or like it on 2+2 then. Kinda understood how it was very high schooly cliquey and then i was in the army not l ong before so i wasn't trying to be liked or cool on some poker forum then like 2+2 didn't fit in lol, here had enough crazy it seemed idk knew people were all about the forums lol so landed here, and maybe thats not too many years before i met the guy above for the WSOP stake, for me tho i dont overthink everything usually. Like that i knew it was 100% so i wa going, i wanted to play the WSOP didnt care who was who lol or all that, it didnt matter to me.
    Last edited by garrett; 11-20-2022 at 02:53 PM.

Load Metric
    It's been some years now i thought it was 2016 but guess 2015

Ivan Luca seemed to run away that Event busted at a new table got moved too with Shannon Schorr. Schorr was piled big stack at my new table had just got moved. To a new room, new table, new chip counts etc etc i guess its part of all that fun too so. And fast forward to today Ivan Luca ive seen do well over time too it seems,so good. He seemed to run that event over had mountains early. Schorr was also really chipped up probably top 20 stack then id guess around 800 left

This was the Event pretty sure
    https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-new...-hold-em-event

Load Metric
    Garrett you have to be leaving some of the story out, Makes no sense why you have to sell the house? Why can’t you and your parents work it out and stay in the house? I know you said they didn’t give you half of the deposit back but you should be able to work that out, Maybe they can pay you a little at a time? If you do sell the house you should make money, You said you wouldn’t make much but houses are up a ton in the last 1 1/2 - 2 years. So if you do have to sell make sure you get your fair share

Load Metric
    Seems time to move to a new place and start over.

Either stay close to home or venture elsewhere. I love my parents and get along fine with them but would rather live like mickeycrimm (no chair) and jump between $50 fleabag motels than buy a house and live with them.

Not sure what is possible with the head injury and metal body but living solo sounds like the right call for awhile.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Seems time to move to a new place and start over.

Either stay close to home or venture elsewhere. I love my parents and get along fine with them but would rather live like mickeycrimm (no chair) and jump between $50 fleabag motels than buy a house and live with them.

Not sure what is possible with the head injury and metal body but living solo sounds like the right call for awhile.
    Agree but I don’t know if he can live alone with the head injury

Thread Information