Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ask garrett

Load Metric

ask garrett

Since i just read random and incorrect speculation ill answer it all here

in January 2020 walking home one night I got hit by a car didn't wake up for a month. I was dead, lucky to have lived and when I did wake up and became more clear headed. Was actually told by the nurse's, and Drs plus my parents then what all was happening. And obviously i was in excruciating pain too. Since my Pelvic Bone/Right Shoulder/Arm are also now plated together and have been surgically reconstructed. My Right knee buckled when i got hit and the Surgeon did my Knee last of al the surgeries since it was least serious i was told. So only in about a year ago so 2021 was I fully though all of my surgeries required. The entire situation for me was seriously traumatic and you all just haha and lol lol on a poker forum which is fine whatever but just know and serious as a heart attack this was NOT something overexaggerated or lied about for sympathy. I was hurt and alone and I knew that. Serious head trauma and TBI was a part of it and now, i do randomly get dizzy often or when I walk into big spaces like a Home Depot ill get dizzy until i find my own equilibrium again. Also ached and pains where the metal is and will be forever now do happen, which are annoying but i don't cry for sympathy even tho sometimes, you know you're hurt. So you realize too then, IDGAF if you disrespected me shamed me hated on me. When all I needed and more than ever in my life was a friend, people close to me. And that's serious too but I don't think i was led in a good direction now at all, i was hurt. Also devastating for me and going to be very hard to get over, especially if im correct about some other things happening here now.

This wasn't part of my plan only 18 months ago so in ways its thrust upon me now, and really. Ill just keep moving head straight, and yeah be hurt but what im confident with is this. I feel i tried to do this all correct and buy this home with my mother, which was my dream and that's now been so ruined, im just hurt. And alone so yeah, when people are hurt and alone they usually arent them best selves so, ill figure it out. I was a homeowner with my mother so that always will make me proud since didnt actually try and only think about myself when i spent the lawsuit money I got hit by a car to get. Lucky im not paralyzed and dead didn't walk for a year. I was in a wheelchair first and had to learn to walk one foot after the next. And in that Orth Rehabilitation i was with a kid who will never walk again, that was scary to see him and realize, i was going to be able to walk again. And i knew that after couple months but it was very very just, traumatic and draining for me honestly. Also moved 18 months ago so had to change all my Drs and Therapists and haven't been doing a good job of that at all so i just stopped now, its so much effort that really with everything else happening, I cant be bothered right now. And to feel so wrongly made fun of when im not even a Convicted felon in life. That misdemeanor mugshot that made its way around the forum was a fight with my DAD in 2010 and i loved, poker you all just shamed me here for that. On was my worst day so, oh well. Poker players wanted me to only be known by my worst day and that's fine but I didn't ask for that to be this way now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Can you locate the ditch you were born in?
    Be honest, you were passed out in the middle of a road and were hit by a bus.
    In your case a stroke of luck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    No I was NOT was walking home

Also Limitless BY LAW you're NOT allowed to benefit from a lawsuit if you were at fault I was not at fault of any wrongdoing. I was walking home, have some more decency

Comments

Jayjami: Wrong. Look up “comparative fault”.

ftpjesus: Not all states as fucked up as NC in that regard where they literally fuck you up the ass totally even if your 1% to blame for an accident

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Also Limitless BY LAW you're NOT allowed to benefit from a lawsuit if you were at fault I was not at fault of any wrongdoing. I was walking home, have some more decency
    What happened to your house Garrett?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

What happened to your house Garrett?
    Nothing happened I love it but it's over now so hurts

This is difficult to explain since this is a public forum and I'm sure read by many so within reason I'll explain and understand for me this isn't something that's easy, or just a big joke like it may be to you all here. So where it all went wrong and I knew it was what we agreed to all along well, they didn't live up too. I was used to some e tent by my own parents for their own benefit.

My lawsuit money came first and then my mom and dad for 5 years were living in a trailer in Orlando and for me that's mother she is or was the Top woman in my world. And it is what it is but I realize.

Some people only act in their own best self interest but when my lawsuit money came in my parents didn't have the money because their trailer needed to be sold then and was for 43k, I had already sent 35k to the home for the down-payment. Assuming when theyre trailer sold and it did for 43k they'd at least half money but, it's hard to even put here but it's true so. I have to learn to accept it now, so actually. They never matched money but did pay the taxes/fees which was Bout 13k on a 225k purchase and I pay 1/3 of this mortgage always have as I agreed to do because eventually this home was supposed to be mine or so I thought tbh, but I was used. And I'll get over it but deep down inside and at a time I really did just need people or friends and family but now my parents are on HALF the deed. So now by LAW when sold they get 50% of a home that's also up a lot since it's in South Florida, and when all is said and done here I'm not sure whT I'm supposed to do now. My dream is now gone which was to use my lawsuit money to buy a home with my mother.

My mom's 10 years younger than my dad and has had 2 wives with 5 kids, and I've always had a difficult relationship with my dad so shouldn't surprise me here honestly. They're already now looking at and planning their next new home to buy and well me, I'll probably get a trailer somewhere.

So just everything this entire situation fore and now over 2.5 years I'm getting just worn out from this all, and am hurt. I got used because they didn't match my money like we agreed to when their trailer sold and it did for 43k, my lawsuit money already was at the Title company so I made the down payment, they only paid 5k and then the taxes. I know paying fees and costs isn't at all the same as putting cash (Equity) into the ownership of the home. Which I have the equity my mom bc her job has the debt (Mortgage). Ater this all I just need to not go broke because then I'm in a really bad place then. And I know that now so I'll be OK and figure it out. This wasn't at all my plan when I bought this home only 1.5 years ago. I feel used and at my most vulnerable time. By the person never expect would want to hurt me my mother.

Comments

country978: sorry for your troubles friend

Load Metric
    I'm glad you are doing okay but would strongly suggest it's not a good idea on multiple levels to continue posting here. Hopefully druff will back me up here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I'm glad you are doing okay but would strongly suggest it's not a good idea on multiple levels to continue posting here. Hopefully druff will back me up here.

I don't understand this at all

When in reality in just being honest druff can post or pm me but I have no clue why you think this

Load Metric
    BetCheckBet explain please I don't understand that

I'm 43 single no kids never married and socialize online like here now. And acording to you if not here where should I be allowed to post or is it more CENSORSHIP of me you dream of and isn't happening sorry. Explain I'm genuinely curious now.

Do tell thanks

Load Metric
    I'll say this at this point and after all that's happened with this. I am actually more alone than I've ever been in my life now. And this is a poker forum so it's not meant for here. UT know this.

If you're actual intent is to push me away so that I'm more alone now that's disgusting and I'm never going to be content like this. And what you all heartlessly don't care about clearly is whats the best for me now. And i have to care about that now because not one person even asked me how i am here or asked or mentioned anything useful. And seriously too I mean this all Driff has to do is tell me why or explain more why you think this. I'm alone and you're telling me to be more alone above and it makes no sense.

I'm about to be more alone and hurt than I've ever been in my life and here you are just advising me for my own hood to not post here.. Druff owns this board he can message me or explain here. And also my life moves along just alone and u will survive I have too.

Load Metric
    That’s great you were able to buy a house, I don’t get why you have to sell? You said you didn’t get your half of deposit back but that was 2 years ago, So why not just keep the house and every one continue to pay 1/3 of the mortgage?
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    That’s great you were able to buy a house, I don’t get why you have to sell? You said you didn’t get your half of deposit back but that was 2 years ago, So why not just keep the house and every one continue to pay 1/3 of the mortgage?
    Honestly you're correct and I've tried but I can't change anything now. I signed the realtor agreement but also I'm alone so mayybe I am just making every wrong decision here and not for myself. I probably am but to fight this legally now as opposed to just taking what I am supposed to get then moving on which I have to do I know now. And it's just devastating because I was so proud only a year ago. And now to be here I'm ruined just so hurt.

They used me 4Bet and it's my parents so I thought they would never just out me from this all. As we speak this Sunday morning parents arr looking at their next place to live and they're saying they might move back I to a trailer again which. I just so hurt and there is no making it right now I have to understand and just accept how this happened and move on now. My parents never matched money which was what we agreed too but that was 2 rs ago now.

I had all my lawsuit money thought I was going to be a homeowner at least be proud of that for myself but now. It's all gone and we had an Open House this weekend today. It's new so I wouldn't be surprised if by tonight we have an offer. I' alone so making al these decisions now how I think they should go and idk tbh now. And I feel like I was led to slaughter here now and when I had nothing left I got thrown to the side because by law they now get 50% being on the deed. Didn't match my money but 5k and paid taxes and fees but that's not equity or cash into owning the home so, I got used I get it now. My parents used Andy lawsuit money for their own benefit and by law being on the deed so now, I just have to pick up myself and these pieces and try to make the best of myself now. And I'll try my best I will.

Load Metric
    Might be worth seeing a therapist, things feel heavy and you could use some guidance. Sharing here is counterproductive.

Comments

garrett: Thank you and yeah but atm I'm not really doing good that way appreciate the advice
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Sorry to hear they used you that’s really messed up, Now like you said do what’s best for you. At least the house should be worth more now then when you bought even though it seems the market slowed down a bit.
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Sorry to hear they used you that’s really messed up, Now like you said do what’s best for you. At least the house should be worth more now then when you bought even though it seems the market slowed down a bit.
    You're correct and It hurts me soo much because I was so proud of this for myself. And I got hit by a car lucky to have survived so to now realize. Over 2 years they 100% all along they never actually planned on the fact it was my money which bought this. My mom has a good career she makes 100k a year so that's why/how buying this home using my lawsuit money as the down-payment but her job for the mortgage together we were able to own a home. I was so proud of to myself buying this home with my mother. But now to understand I was literally used and hinestly my master manupulating dad took control now this oast year, he manioulatedy mom always has.

They knew I was getting a sizable lawsuit settlement. Also I was dead I didn't wake up for a month and that's when my parents HIRED my lawyer. I couldn't have I wasn't alive then. So now realizing how I really was vulnerable and they knew I was looking at a sizable lawsuit settlement. My parents hired my lawyer I didn't I didn't wake up for a month they knew then, I was probably lying looking at a big lawsuit. So now when all said and done I just hope I find happiness now because really there's a lot I can not be happy about now. I did get athe lawsuit and agree then used to buy this home but only 50k, I won't get that much after this is sold. I'll have to just make sense of this all and the hurt from it now but I will.

Thanks for reading
    Last edited by garrett; 11-20-2022 at 10:12 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Fire the realtor if you don’t want to sell?

Or just take you proceeds and consider it lesson learned.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Fire the realtor if you don’t want to sell?

Or just take you proceeds and consider it lesson learned.
    Agree and this is where I'm at now but after this all idk I really don't. What I do understand now is its probably a very good time to love again before 2020 being hit by car I was in a 4+ year relationship. She had kids we lived together so just a totally different life then 2020 hit by car. Didn't wake up for month and thru that forgot all about her and being heartbroken.

So much changed and happened its probably a good time in the next year to start thinking that way again. Someone who is also a good person for me but easier said than done. Think that is what I need now.
    Last edited by garrett; 11-20-2022 at 10:53 AM.

Load Metric
    Name:  emoji-12.png
Views: 223
Size:  483.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hey man I apologize for my initial response. I did not read your full post. I have troubles with walls of text, anywho.

Without knowing you I can safely say you are no phony.

That is a compliment. It's a trait that is undervalued.
    It's a trait that eludes many of the so called "successful"

You're good

Comments

garrett: Thank you life's hopefully long for all and sometimes not easy or perfect appreciate

Load Metric
    BetCheckBet explain please I don't understand that

I'm 43 single no kids never married and socialize online like here now. And acording to you if not here where should I be allowed to post or is it more CENSORSHIP of me you dream of and isn't happening sorry. Explain I'm genuinely curious now.

Do tell thanks
    Nothing wrong with struggling with mental health. But posting openly in this forum is not a great way to deal with it. We've seen the way this has gone down with numerous other posters. If you need this for connection so be it though.

Load Metric
    Jayjami I got hit walking home in Florida not California

I know how serious what happened to me was. You can impy wrongly some bogus not actually relevant law maybe was relevant here but you're 100% being an idiot troll so stop. What is so devastating now to me is my parents are out looking at their next new home which they'll have the money for when we sell this home which I thought was for me and ine day would become mine but now. I get it I really do. I need to do this on my own now and actually I've never told you all this because it's so embarrassing for me and I hate it but.

Because I've now had all thisetal put into some highly mobile body parts like my pelvic bone, arm/shoulder are plated/pinned plus the TBI head trauma I'm now disabled. And I can't tell you all the way I think and its deflating and embarrassing. Now I really do have sooo much on my plate too because I'm disabled so including this home purchase the Federal Govt is involved because I'm disabled so they have to be for me.

After this idk but I still will have all this metal in me which never comes out now. My body just grows and I to the plates so yeah there's some uncomfortable times and annoying aches and pains. I do understand how now I'm just different than before this all and 2020. It's embarrassing but I can be hi est about it since it's true also that limits me too some of course. Others wouldnt know this ive never thought pfyself as this way so it's just frustrating sometimes but I look good. I'm not paralyzed or dead so just had a realize shaker I guess but I'll figure it out and move on now.

Thread Information