Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Major crypto exchange FTX is about to collapse

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

sam didnt do all this from the bahamas because he liked fresh conch ceviche, he did it because you can do this sort of shit there and get away with it.

Feds Quietly Drop 5 Charges Against SBF Today

"The rest will be plea-bargained away," said a source close to the matter.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: WOW.....
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric

sam didnt do all this from the bahamas because he liked fresh conch ceviche, he did it because you can do this sort of shit there and get away with it.

Name:  Gary_Gensler,_SEC_Chair.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  122.5 KB
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric

It’s frustrating and sad but I try to keep at least one foot planted in the American reality. I know you are little more than amused by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    no trial is really an intriguing possibility. Such an American financial outcome if there ever was one.

So much to be [redacted]
    Candidly, I hedged my prediction by also naming SBF in a PFA deathpool. I didn’t parlay

Comments

sonatine: delay & dismiss

Load Metric
    its funny because i made a post on the redacted site a few days ago where i said one of the hallmarks of american institutional investing is the lack of real significant penalty for failure.

basically if you crash enough funds your penalty is a substantial stock payout and a beach with your name on it someplace.

also lest we forget, whatever decisions were made, they arent public yet, so who knows what direction this might eventually break. but SBF definitely requested like 6 of 10 charges dropped 72 hours ago so its a curiously timed rumor.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The book and movie have to be delayed. I WANT them to be delayed..

Load Metric
    jonah hill is gonna age out of being fat enough sal

Load Metric
    preproduction needs to begin soon who are we pivoting to like josh gad cmon man

Gold
    Load Metric
    It's happening, imo Judge Kaplan, Gary Gensler, the media and possibly the prosecutor are tasked with getting SBF off with lightest possible sentence, Epstein style.
    Without causing too much outrage or having it look obvious.

Meanwhile Elizabeth Holmes is dead balls broke, rotting in prison. Never stole anything, never intended to do harm.
    She wanted to be the Steve Job's of Healthcare, bring products to market that work well and streamline the process.
    In other words her real crime, threatening a multi trillion dollar grift.
    That was certainly Trump's real crime.

Elizabeth Holmes can't hold a candle to the Charly chick that founded Frank. You'd never know it by watching the media coverage.
    That chick is totally scandalous and the MSM is like "oh poor girl, she tried the fake it til you make it approach. Everyone does it...
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    she wore black turtlenecks and talked like a fag and got me to watch a miniseries on her gas chamber

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Hey guess what the government is dropping more charges for their preferred party affiliates!! Who did SBF mainly donate to...Democrats!! It would be very very bad, if he got convicted and they had to claw back ALL those illegal donation wouldn't it? Because that is exactly what would happen. That is what happens to normal people. But huge progressive donors as we all know are not "normal" people". They get special privileges, can commit any crimes they want, and have nothing to worry about. As corrupt at the highest levels you can possibly get. SBF is trending towards a 5 yr bullshit sentence in a camp, out in 2.5yrs to go on his merry way. It is already planned out. Meanwhile anyone else is in jail for LIFE. LIFE.

https://twitter.com/teddyschleifer/status/1684430746721583107

Comments

OK2: "Bankman-Fried is vegan. He was raised in a Jewish family"

1dollarboxcar: disgusting !!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As predicted ... EVERY SINGLE TIME

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Not only are they saving their favorite Dem politicians a shitload of money they won't have to give back, they are also shielding ANYONE from looking that pesky discovery. Who knows what else is hiding behind the curtain! A whole bunch of more problems is what is probably back there. But again just like that POOF it is gone! SBF can be very useful raising/extorting/laundering money from people when he is on the street. Way too valuable to them on the street hustling up cash.

Comments

Tellafriend: good stuff

Sanlmar: shameless filth … all rise while we sing the national anthem

Load Metric
    so SBF was getting extorted haaaard.

apparently they werent 'letting him live' which is to say they were refusing to let him do his time in peace.

he wasnt allowed to sleep in his bunk, they made him sleep on the floor.

also they would slap him pretty regularly. slaps are real in because you dont get scuffed up when you slap someone so you can get away with it.

apparently hes been moved out of MDC with violence being the reason but not a lot of hard data around and he's still under a gag order.

Load Metric
    I get the hard cover tomorrow.

Name:  IMG_2642.jpeg
Views: 123
Size:  98.7 KB

Load Metric
    shkreli's been live tweeting it for a couple of days.

my copy arrives by 9pm tonight apparently.

Comments

Sanlmar: Don’t talk to me

Load Metric

Comments

1dollarboxcar: lolz

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Shkreli has a lot of interest in this story, all of a sudden. He's even doing Twitter Spaces. Seems he just likes people talking to him. If I made some effort to interact with him, it's even possible I could get him to come on PFA Radio.

The other day he tweeted that he's sad that he missed out on the opportunity to get head from Caroline. LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Shkreli has a lot of interest in this story, all of a sudden. He's even doing Twitter Spaces. Seems he just likes people talking to him. If I made some effort to interact with him, it's even possible I could get him to come on PFA Radio.

The other day he tweeted that he's sad that he missed out on the opportunity to get head from Caroline. LOL

hes a weirdly legit celebrity more or less entirely because of twitter. hes great at hanging ten on whatever is trending on fintwit. like the day after he got out of jail he had a milady nft avatar up and running. he was giving some twitter spaces on crypto and Sia rolled through and spent like an hour just jawing her face off with him about how crypto was going to change the world etc etc. and he was really nice and gracious but clearly didnt care.

its funny because i think you two have complimentary personalities probably but i dont know if theres anything here that he would want to log on for, simply because hes so hyper tuned into his own brand / finance / twitter illness / etc. but yeah fuck it, you should hit him up, i agree its actually quite possible he says yes.

Load Metric
    Jury selection is complete and opening arguments have begun.

Don’t forget to put Autism Capital Twitter back in your rotation. One of my all time fav follows

Thread Information