Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Major crypto exchange FTX is about to collapse

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Dog and pony show that ends in a sweet plea deal. He gets 5 yrs in the end and serves almost nothing as the headlines scream "PRISON FOR SBF" and then the news cycle (and leftist media and interests he supported) forgets about it and he is released to a halfway house after a year or so. Dems cover their ass, no media, no testimony sweep it all under the rug. In 2028 he opens a Dem super PAC and everyone forgets after he "just made a mistake". He gets the red carpet Epstein treatment. He is one of them.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo F way not a chance in hellllll

he is going to be made an EXAMPLE out of and is face I believe Federal Charges each probably with 20+ involved at LEAST you gotta be insane if you just think only 5 years man STFU, also some idiot rich punk thief will NOT get a CUSHY DEAL. HE will NOT mark my WORDS he is an EXAMPLE OF NOW..

You're sooo wrong he is DONE!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Dog and pony show that ends in a sweet plea deal. He gets 5 yrs in the end and serves almost nothing as the headlines scream "PRISON FOR SBF" and then the news cycle (and leftist media and interests he supported) forgets about it and he is released to a halfway house after a year or so. Dems cover their ass, no media, no testimony sweep it all under the rug. In 2028 he opens a Dem super PAC and everyone forgets after he "just made a mistake". He gets the red carpet Epstein treatment. He is one of them.

he is going to be made an EXAMPLE out of and is face I believe Federal Charges each probably with 20+ involved at LEAST you gotta be insane if you just think only 5 years man STFU, also some idiot rich punk thief will NOT get a CUSHY DEAL. HE will NOT mark my WORDS he is an EXAMPLE OF NOW..

I hope you are right and I am dead wrong. So the way they do the sentencing guidelines in the Feds is the amount of the loss is a critical factor in a fraud case. The biggest one by far. SBF is at such an astronomical loss number that his guidelines will be life in prison. He gets a sympathetic judge maybe he gives him 40 instead, going WAY off the guidelines. That is extremely rare but it does happen.

I just can't see it going that way. This kid is too rich and way too connected. They want it to LOOK like they are "making an example out of him" to all the sheep . That is what they care about.

One key thing about this is which court he will be going to/charged in. In this case it is the notorious southern district of New York. I'm not sure what their reputation is towards white collar fraud in general.

Load Metric
    Name:  825CF0C7-2876-4496-8585-BAE582C443DA.jpeg
Views: 357
Size:  122.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  825CF0C7-2876-4496-8585-BAE582C443DA.jpeg
Views: 357
Size:  122.2 KB
    Name:  Fj4hGvKWAAEb9q3.jpeg
Views: 330
Size:  36.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I hope you are right and I am dead wrong. So the way they do the sentencing guidelines in the Feds is the amount of the loss is a critical factor in a fraud case. The biggest one by far. SBF is at such an astronomical loss number that his guidelines will be life in prison. He gets a sympathetic judge maybe he gives him 40 instead, going WAY off the guidelines. That is extremely rare but it does happen.

I just can't see it going that way. This kid is too rich and way too connected. They want it to LOOK like they are "making an example out of him" to all the sheep . That is what they care about.

One key thing about this is which court he will be going to/charged in. In this case it is the notorious southern district of New York. I'm not sure what their reputation is towards white collar fraud in general.
    In real Criminal cases wealth affords you the best Legal Counsel

Thinking he's "Connected" in the Southern District of New York hahahahaaaa anyways. And Federal Money only buys you Counsel obviously, and Connections meh only if he knows the Presiding Counsel and Judge which doubt since this is in the Southern District of New York City (Known to be notoriously vicious). And for these types of crimes especially Financial Crimes you do NOT want to be siting in the Southern District of NYC on a very large highly publicized, high profile Financial Crime Case. Like this is and Money or wealth can buy you the best legal teams and they unquestionably matter. Money buys you lawyers great ones sure, other than that don't think being 'Connected' works in the SDNY like other Courts around America. Usually you'll factor that in when hiring Legal Counsel. Being 'Connected' in the SDNY idk about that. That is not how the Southern District of New York works. That is big time clearly especially when facing financial chromes such as these are.

New York City SBF_FTX doesn't get any privilege in NYC (Connected LOL..) back to reality now
    Last edited by garrett; 12-13-2022 at 01:28 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Interestingly, arresting him and throwing him in jail without parole right now stops him from speaking before Congress, and more generally shuts him up period. At this point it is seeming like the Democrats have decided he is too much of a liability, and they are going to severely restrict his ability to speak moving forward. Even if he isn't suicided, I suspect that like with Epstein/Maxwell, the most remarkable thing about this case moving forward is how little further information is leaked to the public.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Interestingly, arresting him and throwing him in jail without parole right now stops him from speaking before Congress, and more generally shuts him up period. At this point it is seeming like the Democrats have decided he is too much of a liability, and they are going to severely restrict his ability to speak moving forward. Even if he isn't suicided, I suspect that like with Epstein/Maxwell, the most remarkable thing about this case moving forward is how little further information is leaked to the public.
    He will never speak on this until the day (IF) he is released. He will go away to never be heard from again. There is NO chance this ever goes to trial. IF SBF knows what is good for him.

Load Metric
    This is how SBF became a Billionaire.

Exclusive-How a secret software change allowed FTX to use client money

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/exclu...205742135.html

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    What does the timing of the arrest tell everyone? Must be the first time in history prosecutors stopped a prime suspect from testifying, especially when said testimony would just be more rope for Fried to hang himself. Defense lawyers make such moves, not prosecutors. There is a monkey in the wood pile.

Will dems give back all the stolen money Fried gave them? Return the money to the victims? You can bet your ass they will do everything they can to avoid it. And to bad they won't get the 1 billion dollars Fried promised them for 2024.

The weaponized DOJ is filthy on this. They don't want the public to hear another damn word from SBF.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    What does the timing of the arrest tell everyone? Must be the first time in history prosecutors stopped a prime suspect from testifying, especially when said testimony would just be more rope for Fried to hang himself. Defense lawyers make such moves, not prosecutors. There is a monkey in the wood pile.

Will dems give back all the stolen money Fried gave them? Return the money to the victims? You can bet your ass they will do everything they can to avoid it. And to bad they won't get the 1 billion dollars Fried promised them for 2024.

The weaponized DOJ is filthy on this. They don't want the public to hear another damn word from SBF.
    GREAT points all the way around. In any other case like this they will go to the recipients of stolen money(after a conviction), and take it back from them. Will they go to the Democratic party and say give us our 50m back that SBF stole and gave to you? Holy shit this is going to get so fucking good.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The conversation in my circles is about the contagion with other exchanges and other coins. I don’t really care about that so much anymore.

The web between SBF politicians, corporate leaders and family etc is going to blow minds…. unless that is managed …. of course, every effort will be made by those threatened with public humiliation to silence him.

The obvious parallel is Epstein and Ghislaine. Ghislaine’s saga was successfully narrowed in scope. Very much so.

Try not to be too disappointed going forward. I’ve kinda moved on already

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  20221215_142026.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  96.2 KB

LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, there's a belief that this Bahamian prison is so bad that it might change SBF's desire to fight extradition, which it seems he's doing at the moment.

The extradition fight could take up to a year (and he'll probably lose it), so many believe he will not want to sit in that awful prison for a year just on the off chance that his extradition fight is successful.

It is possible, however, that he will try to tough this out, because he could be facing an incredibly stiff sentence on the other end.

Load Metric
    The Southern District of New York U.S. Attorney's Office is prosecuting SBF/FTX.

Remember them?

They prosecuted PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, UltimateBet back in 2011. SDNY kept millions of dollars in unclaimed funds.

Money that should go to victims will be pocketed by the U.S. government.

How much money will they get from FTX/Alameda, Binance, Crypto.com, Gemini?

Load Metric
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Load Metric
    ”Free speech” Twitter just put a “search suggestion ban” on Autism Capital- the twitter that broke the whole SBF story

A rare account worth following on that worthless platform.

You’re a fraud Elon.

Comments

Gordman: yup

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don't want to get way off topic here, but yes, it seems like Elon is on tilt lately since that weirdo stalker tried to jump on his car.

Gold
    Load Metric
    There is a rumor floating around Twitter that the Democrats are going to go after Binance as retribution for the part they took in destroying their cash cow.

Thread Information