Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Major crypto exchange FTX is about to collapse

Load Metric
    Lulz from the polycule. Why haven’t I ever met a girl like this?

crypto key:
    JS=Jane Street

Name:  9F8368FF-1B0C-4B71-B581-446A9981E3E6.jpeg
Views: 1031
Size:  267.1 KB

Name:  432C4C64-6FD0-4C4B-98A3-3E9DD742060F.jpeg
Views: 2079
Size:  699.1 KB

The Personals: Questions for Lily Zhang '12

https://amherststudent-archive.amher...rticle=02.html

Comments

1dollarboxcar: damn...

ok25: Riceaphony

Dan Druff: i love that Q&A

Load Metric
    CZ at binance has gone from locking the accounts of people who slight him on twitter to locking the accounts of people who sell their shitcoins at a profit.

basically if you sell into a pump, he will accuse you of being part of a coordinated asset manipulation / theft.

Comments

garrett: Bianance and so Asian facing Cryptocurrnecy Markets are GAME OVER now in enough time glgl

Sanlmar: Have to look into this
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The United States vs. Asia in Cryptocurrency is real

We do have fundamentally different views and desires even just from a Decentralization standpoint alone. Which means less borders and no Central Government Control which is all China is Communism is. Communism is Centralization the Opposite of Decentralization.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like 2012 Lily Zhang was quite the character, and seemed very obsessed with the concept of prostitution.

So Lily had a fantasy of being a hooker, and Caroline had the fantasy of being part of a harem and being physically dominated by men.

How come these nerdy looking crypto scamming FIX chicks are always so hypersexualized?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Looks like 2012 Lily Zhang was quite the character, and seemed very obsessed with the concept of prostitution.

So Lily had a fantasy of being a hooker, and Caroline had the fantasy of being part of a harem and being physically dominated by men.

How come these nerdy looking crypto scamming FIX chicks are always so hypersexualized?
    The QA was just cheeky humor. Really top notch for a kid. Hilarious.

Load Metric
    Speaking of Jane Street

Name:  6AC7014C-E4B7-4A57-A6EC-D655F3BC89C0.jpeg
Views: 961
Size:  562.1 KB

Comments

Dan Druff: wow i forgot about that

Load Metric
    Since SBF likes to gamble and we know hes supposed to be coming to the States to testify in front of a joke of a House Financial Services Committee soon maybe they can get him on HCL. They love Crypto dudes there and he'd fit in well with the scammers like Tittucci.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    CZ at binance has gone from locking the accounts of people who slight him on twitter to locking the accounts of people who sell their shitcoins at a profit.

basically if you sell into a pump, he will accuse you of being part of a coordinated asset manipulation / theft.

US Prosecutors Consider Charging Binance and Executives for Possible Money Laundering, Sanctions Violations

here we go

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    BREAKING: Sam Bankman-Fried has been arrested by Bahamian police following a “receipt of formal notification from the United States that it has filed criminal charges against SBF and is likely to request his extradition.”

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: Hang him

Load Metric
    SBF didn’t kill himself.

Load Metric

Winner of the $555 freeroll

Load Metric

are they done playing softball with this dweeb?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am not jumping on the troubled investment crypto currencies now in the news. I never looked at them.

In retrospect, does the name, Sam Bankman Fried or any of his publicized images send shivers down your spine?

How would you rate potential returns on land acquisitions in the state of Florida?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This isn't very surprising, given Caroline being spotted in NYC.

I'm guessing she cooperated with authorities, and made some deal with the feds in order to get SBF in exchange for a lesser sentence.

Surprised SBF didn't try to leave the Bahamas. That's a stupid place to be if you want to avoid US authorities. The Bahamas are very cooperative with US authorities, due to both physical proximity and the fact that a lot of their economy comes from US-based tourism. He could have at least taken a chance with a country like Antigua, which is already bitter at the US because of their attacks on their gambling websites, and which also doesn't have a very developed US-facing tourism industry yet.

Or he could have bounced to a really hostile country and taken his chances, if they'd take him (and not looking to prosecute him, as well!)

I think he's just delusional. That's why he kept appearing on shows, Twitter spaces, and firing out a ton of tweets. Clearly none of his lawyers would have been on board for that.

I am guessing that SBF is a sociopath, similar to Elizabeth Holmes and Billy Macfarland, whereas Caroline Ellison was just your standard criminal who stole money/assets when the opportunity presented itself.

Hopefully that asshole Friedberg gets the prison time he so richly deserved 14 years ago.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I believe that Caroline was the mastermind. She just needed a useful idiot to take the fall if things got out of hand. She squealed to the Feds and probably has some sort of immunity deal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    I believe that Caroline was the mastermind. She just needed a useful idiot to take the fall if things got out of hand. She squealed to the Feds and probably has some sort of immunity deal.
    So would any Crime is terrible and scary Federal ones not good

Most would too when Facing actual Federal Consequences. Most squeal like a Pig because, people are SOFT and FAKE literally most are so. And over money so over paper dollars I've seen the worst human actions for a dollar just pathetic and by family. Even they'll run you over if need be to deep down inside benefit their own selves. Just never admit or act as if that was why they did what they did all along but lol some people really do keep moving, and forward. They don't pay no mind to stupid people or stupid actions when you know they're being purposefully stupid with you. And maybe to start a problem which isn't always easy. Jail and conflict is the worst answer almost always, and STFU keep moving is the right way now. No ones is out of bounds when someone needs and wants to benefit themselves via more money. Not everyone is like this fortunately but realty is most are (Survival). People won't tell you this but deep down inside you'll learn. Even with Family everything is gone when someone is only actually trying to benefit themself in it all ($$) caring to solely benefit themselves long-run sooo. What we get is many immoral people who act morally righteous and to me, honestly it irritates every fiber in my body now. When fake people are all TALK no Action they talk talk talk all yet Action s speak louder than words. And many people function this way signal to noise too, very important to keep your own focus at times.

Load Metric
    The justice system operates at a glacial pace. This thing will go on for years.

Part of me expects/demands a bombshell revelation that would concern another exchange. Binance? Yet I know it’s going to take so damn long to comb through FTX that I think the other vulnerable exchanges will have time to unwind or whatever.

The wildcard is what the other FTX employees reveal in trade with SDNY. I need to watch an episode of Billions to get the legal juices flowing.

Where is Gary Wang for chrissake? He’s still a ghost

You can still bet which exchange will fail next Sonatine. The odds are exactly the same as we saw before. Binance @ +2000 feels like a sprinkle. Who knows?

Elizabeth Warren must be hyperventilating right now.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Dog and pony show that ends in a sweet plea deal. He gets 5 yrs in the end and serves almost nothing as the headlines scream "PRISON FOR SBF" and then the news cycle (and leftist media and interests he supported) forgets about it and he is released to a halfway house after a year or so. Dems cover their ass, no media, no testimony sweep it all under the rug. In 2028 he opens a Dem super PAC and everyone forgets after he "just made a mistake". He gets the red carpet Epstein treatment. He is one of them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Dog and pony show that ends in a sweet plea deal. He gets 5 yrs in the end and serves almost nothing as the headlines scream "PRISON FOR SBF" and then the news cycle (and leftist media and interests he supported) forgets about it and he is released to a halfway house after a year or so. Dems cover their ass, no media, no testimony sweep it all under the rug. In 2028 he opens a Dem super PAC and everyone forgets after he "just made a mistake". He gets the red carpet Epstein treatment. He is one of them.

I bet people expected madoff to get a slapped wrist too. Anything could happen imo.

Thread Information