Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Major crypto exchange FTX is about to collapse

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Serious question.

What type of medication do they have you taking these days?
    SirusSrsly lives in his head
    Do you actually believe a literal punk nerd from Texas moves me

At all stfu now ok you're very incorrectly piling on me here now. And I am asking you to stop you do not want the ugly mean me now ok. I'll be in Vegas next and never hide so.

be ready and face to face now too. Unless youre a man and scared oh well and come meet me face to face. Its not that hard to be nice to someone when theyre also telling you flat out, its not the right time to shame and hurt me at all.
    Last edited by garrett; 11-20-2022 at 05:14 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but this Clinton body count thing is pure crap.
    just saying.

If you've been paying attn you wouldn't be surprised Garret's going to carry water for his co-religionists. Yea it's not SBF's fault he was just doing his job, the govt did this haha.

I kind of feel bad for SBF's girlfriend or whatever (lol white guilt), the thing she feared was being hated by everyone. Is it worth it to have millions and millions but be universally despised?
    It probably is huh?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Juxtapose this over the treatment of those kids at FTX, the MSM literally calls SBF and his crew kids.
    Today
    Two arrested in massive $575m cryptocurrency 'Ponzi scheme'
    Two Estonian men were arrested yesterday for their alleged roles in running a series of cryptocurrency and money laundering scams that bilked $575 million from "hundreds of thousands of victims" while the suspects used their ill-gotten gains to buy real estate and luxury cars.…

Sergei Potapenko and Ivan Turõgin, both 37, were arrested in Tallinn, Estonia following a joint investigation by US and Estonian law enforcement. The men have been charged with 18 counts of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud, and conspiracy to commit money laundering, and they each face a maximum of 20 years behind bars.

"The size and scope of the alleged scheme is truly astounding," US Attorney Nick Brown said in a statement. "These defendants capitalized on both the allure of cryptocurrency, and the mystery surrounding cryptocurrency mining, to commit an enormous Ponzi scheme."

According to court documents [PDF], the two men attempted to pull off a multi-faceted scheme that began around December 2013 with a fake business called HashCoins.

Hmmmmm

Load Metric

I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but this Clinton body count thing is pure crap.
    just saying.?
    I’m reeling here. A conspiracy theory you don’t subscribe to?

Could it be the Clinton body count is so well accepted by the public that it’s not fashionable anymore? I confess I skew older and it gets harder harder to be current with the hipster conspiracies and facial hair styles

You need to help me and the Park Police

Gold
    Load Metric

just saying.?
    I’m reeling here. A conspiracy theory you don’t subscribe to?

Could it be the Clinton body count is so well accepted by the public that it’s not fashionable anymore? I confess I skew older and it gets harder harder to be current with the hipster conspiracies and facial hair styles

You need to help me and the Park Police
    I'm the most objective, fact based poster on the site ainec. Your perception of me as a conspiracy theorist is a subliminal coping mechanism.

Just this morning I ran into a HRC CS I've never heard about, it's called Frazzledrip. I didn't watch it because it's so absurd. The claim is it's a leak from Weiner's laptop that shows Hillary and Huma eating a baby or some shit. The 2016 election was loaded with insane conspiracy theories

Load Metric
    UltimateBet angle now getting coverage from a mainstream youtuber

Comments

Tellafriend:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tickle, kids are going to make a few mistakes. Besides I saw one headline that claimed SBF did us all a favor, ty SBF.

Lets compare SBF and his chick with this couple, sentenced today.

Name:  Todd-Julie-Chrisley.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  67.9 KB
    Todd and Julie Chrisley sentenced for fraud and tax crimes convictions

Reality TV Stars Julie and Todd Chrisley were sentenced to prison in federal court Monday.

The “Chrisley Knows Best” couple were found guilty in June of conspiracy to defraud banks out of more than $30 million in fraudulent loans, CNN previously reported. In addition, they were found guilty of several tax crimes, including attempting to defraud the Internal Revenue Service.

Judge Eleanor L. Ross sentenced Todd Chrisley to 12 years in prison with three years of supervised release. His wife Julie Chrisley was sentenced to seven years in prison and three years of supervised release. Their accountant Peter Tarantino was sentenced to three years in prison and three years of supervised released, Ryan Buchanan, US Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia, said during a press conference after the sentencing hearing.

According to the Department of Justice, evidence in the case showed that the Chrisleys were able to obtain the loans by submitting false bank statements, audit reports and financial statements. The money was used to buy luxury cars, designer clothes, real estate and travel, a DOJ press release stated.

Then, while earning millions of dollars on their former reality show, the Chrisleys, along with their accountant, conspired to defraud the IRS and evade collection of delinquent taxes.

The govt will rack your balls to collect and then just give it away to worthless causes like Israel, Ukraine, Africa etc.

Load Metric
    is there a place to bet on sbf skating on charges?

its not that i actually think he will, its just that the sheer volume of hopelessly misinformed opinions on how jurisdiction works makes me think i can find severely +EV odds.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

its not that i actually think he will, its just that the sheer volume of hopelessly misinformed opinions on how jurisdiction works makes me think i can find severely +EV odds.
    Name:  7A6744AD-932E-429B-A84E-3743A78179A8.jpeg
Views: 459
Size:  160.7 KB

Comments

sonatine: SITE PLEASE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Name:  7A6744AD-932E-429B-A84E-3743A78179A8.jpeg
Views: 459
Size:  160.7 KB

once gemini folds consider stacking on coinbase if you can get in before the inevitable line shift.

that place is a fucking _mess_.

their business model at this point is printing more stock.

Comments

Sanlmar: Sonatine would be quick to agree that it is a dubious distinction.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

The All-Star duo of Sonatine- Sanimar are only 132 posts away from 50k. Eclipsing even Druff by 1k posts ! Very impressive.

Load Metric
    https://classic.betonline.ag/sportsb...ops/financials

Scroll to the bottom of page

Deposit some bitcoin and you’re off and running.

IRS were embedded at the Coinbase headquarters a year or so back. Shenanigans be minimized you’d think but IRS is a single purpose machine so who knows. It’s definitely not a growth proposition, I’ll say that.

Comments

sonatine:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Liz Hoffman, of a publication called "Semafor", posted SBF's letter to employees. We see more excuses, and no addressing of the theft of funds.

Liz goes pretty easy on him, but note that Semafor was mostly funded by SBF, sooooo....

https://twitter.com/lizrhoffman/status/1595183940666540032
    https://twitter.com/lizrhoffman/status/1595187314921185280
    https://twitter.com/lizrhoffman/status/1595194676763676672

https://twitter.com/topshotfund/status/1595214665696661509

Load Metric
    She predicted it
    I like those Heidi videos

Winner of the $555 freeroll

Load Metric
    "Everything about crypto-currencies is fraudulent. They are not real currencies, the industry is one big Ponzi scheme. The selective outrage over FTX's collapse is misplaced. SBF took money from fraudsters and donated it to good causes. There's nothing wrong with that."

-Paul Krugman

See goy!!! According to this really smart and moral Jew, the other Jew who stole the monies did you a favor!!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    "Everything about crypto-currencies is fraudulent. They are not real currencies, the industry is one big Ponzi scheme. The selective outrage over FTX's collapse is misplaced. SBF took money from fraudsters and donated it to good causes. There's nothing wrong with that."

-Paul Krugman

See goy!!! According to this really smart and moral Jew, the other Jew who stole the monies did you a favor!!
    Krugman is worse than Sonatine. Krugman has been attacking Bitcoin when it was under $100, Sonatine said it was gonna go donkdown at $250.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

just saying.

If you've been paying attn you wouldn't be surprised Garret's going to carry water for his co-religionists. Yea it's not SBF's fault he was just doing his job, the govt did this haha.

I kind of feel bad for SBF's girlfriend or whatever (lol white guilt), the thing she feared was being hated by everyone. Is it worth it to have millions and millions but be universally despised?
    It probably is huh?
    Are we still sure SBFs girlfriend is as old as she supposedly is? Every pic Ive seen of her she looks like one of those prodigy minors who graduated MIT at like 13 like some Doogie Howser type.

Load Metric
    FTX exploded two weeks ago.

SBF is having Thanksgiving dinner in a penthouse with his family.

The NYT will interview him next week.

Amazon is already planning an eight-part mini series about it with two Marvel directors.

(((dystopian hellscape)))

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    FTX exploded two weeks ago.

SBF is having Thanksgiving dinner in a penthouse with his family.

The NYT will interview him next week.

Amazon is already planning an eight-part mini series about it with two Marvel directors.

(((dystopian hellscape)))
    Heard it here first. Hard pass. I’ll wait for Michael Lewis. Heard Apple was hot for his project. A multi part is the form I’d ask for - more is better.

Despite the hunger for a movie - the story isn’t quite complete. We will have to wait.

Will he own multiple mansions in a family compound on the Gold Coast of Australia like Druff’s Tzvetkoff (PokerStars, Full Tilt, Absolute payment processor)?
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-24-2022 at 09:34 AM.

Thread Information