Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Major crypto exchange FTX is about to collapse

Load Metric
    People were indeed wondering if SBF was AC. The mystery surrounding both. The SBF parody.

There is a little bit of the Doomberg element present in the Autism Capital account. You don’t know who is behind the mic or keyboard. This anonymity allows so much freedom and heightens the audience’s attention.

I have often thought that brutal_thinker would be a great contributor here and on the Robbi matter etc but he doxxed himself. Self cancel culture. Minor example

Autism Capital the funniest damn account with the Burry retweets and such. Loves all the same things we always did.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Autism Capital the funniest damn account with the Burry retweets and such. Loves all the same things we always did.
    Michael Lewis was embedded with SBF & FTX. Let’s not miss that headline.

Michael Lewis has been my favorite writer since my 20’s. I suspect this will be Lewis’s final effort.

Speaking of final chapters and winding up eras.

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: seatbelt between the boobs gets crypto clicks
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Gold
    Load Metric
    Headline: Winklevoss twins owed $900M by crypto broker as FTX contagion …

Interesting way to put it, it's as if they perhaps owed someone.
    Everyone knows these guys are straight shooters, easy marks tho.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel72 View Post
    Not gonna happen, the only question in my mind is whether they tell the public SBF mismanaged the money or the Bahamas is out of jurisdiction or just say nothing and the
    media will let the story die.

It seems like the first one.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Sanlmar: seatbelt between the boobs gets crypto clicks

Check the date of this one

Sometimes fuckable women are pretty spot on

Show some respect to this particular mammary endowed crypto cutie

Comments

garrett: nice

Load Metric
    Caroline was spotted in SOHO and lol hilarious in SOHO, she must not lost everything then haha

South of Houston St. in New York City is SoHo by NYU and expensive/trendy close to Greenwich Village there

Silver
    Load Metric
    Easy to say after the fact. And there is still a chance that SBF is the useful idiot while the others like Caroline and the Ultimate Bet guy were the real crooks.

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/Hedgeye/status/1599797786962190337

i guess he means to get his lies in order ???

Load Metric

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Headline: Winklevoss twins owed $900M by crypto broker as FTX contagion …

Interesting way to put it, it's as if they perhaps owed someone.
    Everyone knows these guys are straight shooters, easy marks tho.
    That was Genesis. It was part of Gemini's "earn" program where you could "invest" your crypto to earn interest, rather than it just sitting on the exchange.

This was basically a portal into Genesis, and not actually run by Gemini. Now that Genesis is about to collapse as a result of the FTX debacle, people with money in Gemini Earn are about to get fucked. There was a disclaimer to everyone that their money was at risk, so Gemini can hide behind that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    SBF has done so many interviews, I've lost track of them. I don't even listen/watch anymore. It's all the same bullshit.

He just fires off a million excuses and lies, and when confronted on whether or not he actually stole the money, he keeps dodging the question. I have to admit this is all a bit surprising, though. I didn't see SBF doing one interview after another, and I didn't see Caroline going to NYC (unless she's there as a cooperative witness).

Silver
    Load Metric
    Father of FTX CEO, Stanford Professor Joseph Bankman, oversaw intertwined philanthropic and regulatory efforts...

In the spring of 2022, Sam Bankman-Fried, the founder of the bankrupt crypto exchange FTX, made Chicago its U.S. headquarters, drawing the applause of the city’s mayor.

“This is a mechanism and a tool to bring traditionally underrepresented and ignored populations into the world of crypto so they can take ownership and control of their own financial destiny,” said Mayor Lori Lightfoot at the ribbon-cutting ceremony at the opulent, 9,000 square foot FTX headquarters in May.

“I think the sky is the limit.”

The reason FTX.US chose Chicago was, in part, to use the city to pilot a cash giveaway program aimed at poor African American residents.

FTX was essentially contributing to two ”guaranteed basic income” programs, one run by a nonprofit called Equity And Transformation (EAT), and the other by the city.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot cuts the balloon at FTX headquarters in Chicago. Next to her is Richard Wallace, founder of the Equity and Transformation (EAT) nonprofit which aimed to give cash to poor people of color.

Ostensibly a charitable exercise, the program, which FTX also ran in Florida, expanded the market for FTX’s app, and appears to have been a crucial part of a public relations and lobbying effort aimed at winning the support of Democrats for FTX’s agenda to effectively regulate itself.

Bankman-Fried was the second largest donor to both President Joe Biden in 2020 and to Democrats in 2022, after George Soros.

There is abundant evidence that Bankamn-Fried’s donations bought influence.

After Bankman-Fried testified in May to a Congressional committee chaired by Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), she blew him a kiss.

The episode is a cautionary tale about how powerful financial interests use progressive social justice ideology to advance their business interests at the expense of the communities they claim to be helping.

“We, like most nonprofits, are shocked by this because they presented this ‘effective altruism’ model to everyone and seemed to push for racial equity,” said Richard Wallace, the co-founder and executive director of EAT, one of the cash-giveaway initiatives.

The whole strategy was overseen by Bankman-Fried’s father, Joseph Bankman, a Stanford Law professor.

I am the first to report that Bankman had been working for FTX from the very beginning.

“From the start [of FTX], whenever I was useful, I lent a hand,” said Bankman.

Bankman went on to describe the cash giveaway scheme.

“Like all FTX app users,” he explained, “you get a bank account with your app, if you want it. So in Chicago, for example, we're working with justice-impacted families. A lot of poor families, especially people of color, have had family members spend time in prison. That's what we mean by ‘justice-impacted.’ Almost none of these people have bank accounts.”

The connections between the Bankman-Fried family and Democrats ran deep...

https://michaelshellenberger.substac...-targeted-poor
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver
    Load Metric
    Sam Bankman-Freed: Maxine Waters Won't Subpoena Prominent Democrat Donor To Testify At Tuesday Hearing On FTX Implosion

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/sa...stify-tuesdays

Democratic Rep Took Donations From Bankman-Fried, Lobbied Against Crypto Regulation, And Now Blames SEC For FTX's Collapse

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/de...lation-and-now

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    Sam Bankman-Freed: Maxine Waters Won't Subpoena Prominent Democrat Donor To Testify At Tuesday Hearing On FTX Implosion

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/sa...stify-tuesdays

Democratic Rep Took Donations From Bankman-Fried, Lobbied Against Crypto Regulation, And Now Blames SEC For FTX's Collapse

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/de...lation-and-now

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    SBF has done so many interviews, I've lost track of them. I don't even listen/watch anymore. It's all the same bullshit.

He just fires off a million excuses and lies, and when confronted on whether or not he actually stole the money, he keeps dodging the question. I have to admit this is all a bit surprising, though. I didn't see SBF doing one interview after another, and I didn't see Caroline going to NYC (unless she's there as a cooperative witness).
    I cannot believe he's still giving interviews, he had it made imo.
    He is really pushing it.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: great job by this guy !!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Swamp ass

Name:  CC31C690-5080-4E4B-B1E1-6883083FA64A.jpeg
Views: 273
Size:  1.08 MB

Comments

ok25: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw Protecting da chilldren, wonderful woman. Remind me of my favorite Aunt Jemammy

Load Metric

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

ok25: LOL
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information