Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    (((( ))))

Silver
    Load Metric

Jim Cramer is a goblin

Load Metric
    I cant Tweet this or wouldnt want too so i'll put it here but but i'm starting to think maybe SBF is some Government or Covert Operative which would make sense here. And why I think this is his total Cavalier attitude and way like no big deal. And then Global size of movements by them it seems. Has me wonder how BIG actually of an outfit of sorts ie behing this all now. And I doubt it was all just from some hahah lol lol few Billion Scammed. This entire fiasco now to me sorta seems a bit song and dance now. I have been hit in head too hard too many times so maybe im thinking about it all wrong too.

Bankman-Fried is also an MIT Graduate highly educated, no Criminal background I presume, so could easily glide through some likely barriers Higher Clearance'd ones maybe too MIT and all. What I mean is, this all takes me back to my own military days was Infantry 10th Mountain and we did have some 18 Xrays attached to our Unit in my platoon (Probably for a reason too Pentagon etc etc..) was SF (Special Forces) just back in a Line Unit with us, or to you all (Civilians) how that may sound. It meant even if at the highest level in the Government they do this too, take a really Elite Qualified Soldier, and put them down with all us Avg Joes mix em in, see whats going on. Now bottom line is this without saying anything else, He was awesome, literally PT STUD, could do physical workouts like sleeping it seemed, pushups easy up down up down easy, and he was Asian so bi-lingual actually. And from there origianlly so actually spoke two languages which unless you can learn one fluently is a requirement and also why it seemed, im not going to say more but my own view was some of these guys were Bi-Lingual for real actually and didnt learn it like an English as a first language would have too, so that mattered, if yioure not Bi-Lingual youre not needed in some areas at the highest of levels in real situations because someone else is if youre not..

Load Metric
    People please listen

THEY (Master Manipulators...) Is bumping his pathetic thread he wants up top daily too does this. Stop letting him control this board how he is cleverly always doing, thanks and if Druff let's it happen so be it (lool..)

glgl

Load Metric
    I think you’ll enjoy this

“the kimchi premium origin story”

https://dossier.substack.com/p/sam-b...vidence-points

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I know a Korean guy that made a fortune doing this. He was based in the USA and his partner in Korea. He was willing to pay anyone a 10% premium for their BTC because he knew he could sell it for 50% more in Korea.

There was a brief time when you could buy on Gemini and sell on Coinbase for an easy 10% profit. This was in late 2017. Wire money from bank to Gemini, go all in BTC, ship it to Coinbase and sell, wire money back to bank from Coinbase. And then repeat. Didn't last too long.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post

I know a Korean guy that made a fortune doing this. He was based in the USA and his partner in Korea. He was willing to pay anyone a 10% premium for their BTC because he knew he could sell it for 50% more in Korea.

There was a brief time when you could buy on Gemini and sell on Coinbase for an easy 10% profit. This was in late 2017. Wire money from bank to Gemini, go all in BTC, ship it to Coinbase and sell, wire money back to bank from Coinbase. And then repeat. Didn't last too long.
    Arbitrage (Arb'n...)

Not everyone's capable or willing and especially not especially not with using Cryptocurrency. So actually that may be or could be a real marker of sorts too then now that you mention that

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    Arrested? Indicted?

SBF is tweeting about making another run at it “for the customers”.

I’m losing interest frankly but a cursory glance has me thinking he still has full access to the FTX machine.

Scuttlebutt has it that Genesis is next with solvency issues.

The Twitter implosion is a developing story too. At least it’s all new and interesting to me.
    Keep your eye on $SI (Silvergate Bank). It was a fail bank based out of San Diego that decided to get involved with crypto. No bank in the USA wanted anything to do with crypto for a long time. It was perceived as being too risky. Silvergate didn't care and started offering banking services for regulated sites like Coinbase and unregulated sites like Binance. They most likely have a ton of exposure to FTX, even though they have denied it. The stock was down 17% today.
    Silvergate down 35% on the week. I believe they had a weak AML/KYC policy and this might be the end of them.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Is he the one that got you into gold? At least he is a million times smarter than that fraud Peter Schiff.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    I cant Tweet this or wouldnt want too so i'll put it here but but i'm starting to think maybe SBF is some Government or Covert Operative which would make sense here. And why I think this is his total Cavalier attitude and way like no big deal. And then Global size of movements by them it seems. Has me wonder how BIG actually of an outfit of sorts ie behing this all now. And I doubt it was all just from some hahah lol lol few Billion Scammed. This entire fiasco now to me sorta seems a bit song and dance now. I have been hit in head too hard too many times so maybe im thinking about it all wrong too.

Bankman-Fried is also an MIT Graduate highly educated, no Criminal background I presume, so could easily glide through some likely barriers Higher Clearance'd ones maybe too MIT and all. What I mean is, this all takes me back to my own military days was Infantry 10th Mountain and we did have some 18 Xrays attached to our Unit in my platoon (Probably for a reason too Pentagon etc etc..) was SF (Special Forces) just back in a Line Unit with us, or to you all (Civilians) how that may sound. It meant even if at the highest level in the Government they do this too, take a really Elite Qualified Soldier, and put them down with all us Avg Joes mix em in, see whats going on. Now bottom line is this without saying anything else, He was awesome, literally PT STUD, could do physical workouts like sleeping it seemed, pushups easy up down up down easy, and he was Asian so bi-lingual actually. And from there origianlly so actually spoke two languages which unless you can learn one fluently is a requirement and also why it seemed, im not going to say more but my own view was some of these guys were Bi-Lingual for real actually and didnt learn it like an English as a first language would have too, so that mattered, if yioure not Bi-Lingual youre not needed in some areas at the highest of levels in real situations because someone else is if youre not..

Serious question.

What type of medication do they have you taking these days?
    Last edited by Gordman; 11-19-2022 at 06:28 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Serious question.

SirusSrsly lives in his head

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The mainstream media's extremely weak/apologetic coverage of SBF has been a sight to behold.

Unlike most "mainstream media" complaints which come from the right and are denied by the left, this SBF coverage issue is something where liberals and conservatives can come together and agree for once. It's been dreadful. The NY Times article was especially bad, being very careful not to use the words "fraud", "cheat", "thief", "steal", or "scam", but instead portraying it as an aggressive investor who just got a bit too carried away.

The Washington Post did something similar, praising SBF for the money he donated for "pandemic prevention", not bothering to consider whether or not his generosity was a cover for his scamming.

And Forbes... they had the most bizarre take on the whole thing, casting lifelong Democrat Caroline Ellison (whose parents are both academics) as a "darling of the alt-right", simply because a few trolls on Reddit enjoyed some of her weird takes on her tumblr.

None of these outlets seem the slightest bit curious about SBF's massive donations to the Democratic Party, and his pledge (prior to the blowup) to donate "up to a billion" for the 2023-2024 cycle if he remained happy. You think that might have had an impact on how crypto exchanges were (and weren't) regulated? But the mainstream media doesn't find any of this noteworthy, instead focusing upon the important topic of Caroline impressing some Reddit neckbeards with her writing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh, and the reason the mainstream media coverage was so positive on SBF?

Because they spent a long time propping him up as both a crypto superexpert and an altruistic genius and world savior. So rather than bringing forth the admission that they were duped, they're trying to soften the blow of what happened, making it appear that their wonderboy was just a bit too much of a crypto gambler, and not an outright fraud and sociopathic scammer.

It's interesting because I'm talking to some otherwise left wing people who are extremely put off by the SBF coverage, and they're now starting to concede that there's something very wrong with today's media in the US. Prior to this, these same people were insisting that the "mainstream media biased" narrative was something Trump made up in order to explain the aggressive coverage of his wrongdoing. Now they admit that it seems the mainstream media can't be trusted, and how this is a huge problem in a modern western country.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interesting how the three high-profile young entrepreneurs of the past 7 years all ended up being scammers.

Billy Macfarland
    Elizabeth Holmes
    Sam Bankman-Fried

At first the narrative is always how driven they are, and that their youthful exuberance allowed them to think outside the box and accomplish great things before turning 30.

Then it starts to become apparent that they might be full of shit, but there's plenty of denial and lack of curiosity from the media.

All of them had at least one major enabler/accomplice who helped them achieve their big con. Mcfarland had Grant Margolin (the "let's do it and be legends" guy), Elizabeth Holmes had Sunny Balwani (in more ways than one), and SBF had Caroilne Ellison (again, in more ways than one).

Then everything crashes down, and we're supposed to just shrug our shoulders and move on.

All three of these people are now thought to be sociopaths and pathological liars.

Load Metric
    Name:  2C45CA84-9BF2-4C03-90C5-7333C5DD5CE9.jpeg
Views: 807
Size:  98.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Serious question.

Seriously you cannot see such a post without considering either serious stimulant abuse or manic depressive disorder

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  2C45CA84-9BF2-4C03-90C5-7333C5DD5CE9.jpeg
Views: 807
Size:  98.3 KB

I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but this Clinton body count thing is pure crap.
    just saying.

If you've been paying attn you wouldn't be surprised Garret's going to carry water for his co-religionists. Yea it's not SBF's fault he was just doing his job, the govt did this haha.

I kind of feel bad for SBF's girlfriend or whatever (lol white guilt), the thing she feared was being hated by everyone. Is it worth it to have millions and millions but be universally despised?
    It probably is huh?

Load Metric
    deleted

Thread Information