Thread: Major crypto exchange FTX is about to collapse

Load Metric
    I'm sure Gemini won't go bankrupt.

In Winklevoss we trust.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    FTX exploded two weeks ago.

SBF is having Thanksgiving dinner in a penthouse with his family.

The NYT will interview him next week.

Amazon is already planning an eight-part mini series about it with two Marvel directors.

(((dystopian hellscape)))
    And senior citizens who trespassed at worst at the Capitol, and buried in solitary confinement and having their lives ruined.

This is what the Republican establishment/ Uniparty has let this country become. You probably have more justice in Beirut these days.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: 'Rich guy' tilt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    And senior citizens who trespassed at worst at the Capitol, and buried in solitary confinement and having their lives ruined.
    You mean the traitors against The Republic don’t you? They should actually be facing a firing squad.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    You mean the traitors against The Republic don’t you? They should actually be facing a firing squad.

Comments

ok25: GOOD ROPE CHAPS. JAYJAMI IS A CUM FOR BRAINS FAGGOT WITH AN EVEN MORE FAGGOT LOOKING SON
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    So the big reveal here is all the liberal/woke shit is a tool utilized by the most cold and calculating of the conspiratorial elite to look righteous as they rob and enslave your ass and destroy everything you hold dear. They'd be powerless if it wasn't for all the useful idiots.
    SBF
    Soros
    Larry Fink/most corporations
    Entire MSM
    etc

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

For once I agree with the ol’ owl fucker. Hanged until dead would suffice.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

For once I agree with the ol’ owl fucker. Hanged until dead would suffice.
    STFU you disgusting psychopath. Stay the fuck in Cali please.

We don't need any more mental illness in the normal well adjusted world.

Comments

ok25: HE'S MAD BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE HIS FACE IS MELTING

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I'm sure Gemini won't go bankrupt.

In Winklevoss we trust.

who knows... I had $5700 tied up in their "Gemini Earn" program, and it seems Genesis Trading (their 3rd party business) might go bankrupt... been waiting 8 days on a "5 business days" withdrawal

https://www.ft.com/content/6b0e81ad-...c-0b9f708dcdf5

Load Metric
    'Why aren’t you in jail already?’ Internet erupts after Sam Bankman-Fried confirms participating in New York Times’ DealBook

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...ok-11669295184

Because it takes 6 to 9 months to complete an investigation into a case like this.

Authorities are also waiting for SBF to say enough incriminating statements to hang himself.

Load Metric
    'Why aren’t you in jail already?’ Internet erupts after Sam Bankman-Fried confirms participating in New York Times’ DealBook

Because it takes 6 to 9 months to complete an investigation into a case like this.

Authorities are also waiting for SBF to say enough incriminating statements to hang himself.

or maybe betting it all on black and losing isnt illegal?

time will tell of course.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

This was a topic at my family Thanksgiving dinner table last night.

I say no way this guy sets foot in the US, certainly not next week. My younger, crypto savvy cousin says that SBF's brain is so damaged from all of the Adderall, amphetamines and other drugs that he cannot think rationally and thus will show up in NY

Comments

go_buccos: Another article on this said he would be participating remotely

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

This was a topic at my family Thanksgiving dinner table last night.

I say no way this guy sets foot in the US, certainly not next week. My younger, crypto savvy cousin says that SBF's brain is so damaged from all of the Adderall, amphetamines and other drugs that he cannot think rationally and thus will show up in NY
    something i think about a lot lately.... if mcafee hadnt tried to check in to customs with a gun strapped to his belt he would probably still be free today.

or dead from an overdose but you get the idea.

sam didnt do all this from the bahamas because he liked fresh conch ceviche, he did it because you can do this sort of shit there and get away with it. and while its certainly possible that someone decides to score some political points and send in delta force to rendition him through a hole blasted in his penthouse roof, im putting the odds of both 'settles down in dubai and starts another fucking exchange' and 'lives happily ever after in the bahamas' higher than him ending up in an american jail at this point because he really is coming across like someone who knows perfectly fucking well that he didnt break any actual laws.

but really, and to your cousins point, how dialed in to the bahamian financial fraud statutes can the leader of a chemsex cult be?

Comments

devidee: He’ll end in the same Tel Aviv high rise as Epstein. And the Sackers.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    How about that future scam SBF's was setting up for his brother. He threw $12 Million to his brother to start a group dedicated to preventing pandemics knowing that Biden plans on putting $30 billion towards preventing pandemics, heck it may of already happened.

Pretty clever, they look all righteous while they loot your ass for billions.

Save the $30 billion, go get a box of N95's and a hazmat suit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This Moonstone Bank situation sounds incredibly similar to Full Tilt's attempt to buy SunFirst Bank in St. George, Utah. The plan was to use SunFirst to quietly process payments and list them as something other than gambling.

Eventually it became a $10 million investment in the bank by Full Tilt via payment processors Chad Elie and Jeremy Johnson, in exchange for processing online gambling transactions. This eventually led to the collapse of Full Tilt, as the FDIC ordered SunFirst to stop processing these poker payments in December 2010, thus leaving Full Tilt without a processor.

https://archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=51636750

I'm guessing that SBF needed a US-based bank to help him to shady things without asking questions, so he infused $11.5m into a tiny bank in Washington, with the agreement that they look the other way.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This Moonstone Bank situation sounds incredibly similar to Full Tilt's attempt to buy SunFirst Bank in St. George, Utah. The plan was to use SunFirst to quietly process payments and list them as something other than gambling.

Eventually it became a $10 million investment in the bank by Full Tilt via payment processors Chad Elie and Jeremy Johnson, in exchange for processing online gambling transactions. This eventually led to the collapse of Full Tilt, as the FDIC ordered SunFirst to stop processing these poker payments in December 2010, thus leaving Full Tilt without a processor.

https://archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=51636750

I'm guessing that SBF needed a US-based bank to help him to shady things without asking questions, so he infused $11.5m into a tiny bank in Washington, with the agreement that they look the other way.
    Don't want any inconvenient questions from banks/regulators as you loot the company? Just buy your own fucking bank.

I wonder if he paid in FTT coins.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I wonder if Daniel Friedberg helped with the scheme to buy Farmington State Bank (renamed to Moonbeam Bank). He very well might have been inspired by the SunFirst Bank situation from 2009-10, having been very close to the situation (and perhaps advised upon that, as well).

Clearly SBF wasn't just picking random tiny banks in Washington to invest $11.5m. There had to be a shady reason for this.

Load Metric
    pretty sure he just watched that season of Billions where Axe tries to buy a bank to get around some SEC issues.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I wonder if Daniel Friedberg helped with the scheme to buy Farmington State Bank (renamed to Moonbeam Bank). He very well might have been inspired by the SunFirst Bank situation from 2009-10, having been very close to the situation (and perhaps advised upon that, as well).

Clearly SBF wasn't just picking random tiny banks in Washington to invest $11.5m. There had to be a shady reason for this.
    Yeah, I read about that earlier. I couldn’t figure out the why, but it was clearly very shady.

This is probably the 4th or 5th thing I’ve read that paints a very different picture than young autist in over his head. And if he was a young autist in over his head, then the company he kept sure put him in a lot of spots that make him look very bad. His entire polygamist Bahama cult of ugly millennials come off as a bunch of sociopaths with no regard for peoples money rather than kids over their head.

Strangely, in context to blowing through $30 billion, it’s all small shit, but it’s this type of stuff that puts me in the he’s going to prison camp. If I was him I wouldn’t set foot in the US, yet I think they’ll eventually get him wherever he’s at. Just too political and it’s not a story that’s going to go away, particularly with him not lying low.

Thread Information