Thread: Hey Elon MUsk be careful Rich idiiot WHich 1%r you want to really protect now

Load Metric

Hey Elon MUsk be careful Rich idiiot WHich 1%r you want to really protect now

I know why you muted just now on Twitter because SealsWithClubs punk weasels are getting STUNG now being called out exactly correctly, and they dont like it at all...

They're Scared because 1%rs are POS too, using their CENSORSHIP like COMMUNISTS doooo. Not Americans were not Centralized China is, Censor them not me how about that. Not everyone is a good person in this world just because you got Fortunate or married into it. I'm sick of you all with this CENSORSHIP thats literally fn COMMUNISM is that what you want like BINANCE all these American 1%rs haha lol lol secretly sending their FORTUNE offshore, to Asia/Middle East even WTF, what is going on. Are you all with America or the Middle East and China also who the F is Shahriver from Chicago/NYC/San Francisco a real Software Engineer too, he is Middle Eastern would support hat all wtf is going on now.

And Dan DRUFF that Ben I met in San Francisco in 2021 is that youre son Ben or no.

Load Metric
    You will NEVER Censor me never now KNOW IT NOW

Only Princess can talk to me now period....

Ive neveer used twitter in some way to be like that and in a DECADE now, yet this. This is what gets me first time ever BANNED for a week or forever WHY. Something is NOT right here now. You CENSOR me and Cheffry (another 1% mf) theyre fn CLUB too WTF Elon. Who is calling shots at Twitter right now. Asian (BNB Coin) sicko unreal WTF is going on. This better NOT be going to the MIDDLE EAST to benefit HAMAS via them. Listen OK and RobBeezy also the Crackhead seeming one making BBQ videos in Texas might be a son scammer. Also (Spotonparts)<-- Dan (OGungod) but thats his Zed Run handle, and his analytics/Tools he sells for Ethereum on Sed or there, Druff knows their friends (in cahoots..). How do literally lowlife filthy no moral compass individuals end up with special people, that has me soo lost honestly..

(Twitter name) lots, NFT scum trying to lie cheat and steal for only their own benefits. Also is in TEXAS fortunate Billionaire KIDS (Fortunate ones and now trying to be cool with Cuban and them Perkins yeah very cool to be special and ricccch and fortunate isnt it..). Stealing mom and dads FORTUNE and actually flexin on other billionaires who salvating over you kids literally, youre not the cause of the fortune. You only inherited who gives a F then. i dont never would. That is NOT the root so I reallly do NOT GIVE A F other than be respectful of course, as i think i am. My life literally doesn't actually revolve (or career wise/investment) around Technologically. I dont have some OMG I neeeedd Technology mentality. Don't even want or need a phone now, seriously so you all would think oh my, i could care less ban me everywhere watch and see. Let's get serious now until druff bans me here more MAGAt ideology.. make me sick people. Everyone reading hello, thanks for reading. I didnt expect to feel as if i need to lie and hide, when im not doing anything purposefully wrong I do not think, so oh well. I mean i wouldnt know.

BNB Coin all that is Asia not American what is going on here
    Last edited by garrett; 11-13-2022 at 08:36 AM.

Load Metric
    UH OH ITS ON NOW

Comments

garrett: Yeah im hurt and also now literally being Censored so frustrated more by it, for me lots is about to change so idc

Tellafriend: <smock>
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    This was the Tweet that apprently got me banned, was it Bot done IDK but wrong

DavidLeeRoth who's old SealsWithClubs name was actually that Fag but SWC made him change it. Its insensitive hes not a nice person and im pretty sure, almost certain hes Brad O. (WPT Brad most know him from) who played in some WPTs never really won big in poker that ive seen but IDK, and. Knows the right people (backers recently) now playing 5/10ks past few months, first time ever. Because just said his old name, and it was that, banned but its BS gray area i think 100%, whos the one who made that call let me talk to that one now, and why. Who are they friends with too btw

"@_Joshua_Garrett @SwCPoker DavidLeeRoth is Fag (old account) Loser now in cahoots with Thief Devil DAN lookin in chat for 5k loans Fag what a pathetic name SWC made change bc insensitive. DavidLeeRoth COLD STORING and going to Asia to Thiefs unless agreed. I hold out its not her but the Ex hubby"

^thats the tweet cmon really he was named "Fag" for yearss on SWC (DavidLeeRoth)
    Last edited by garrett; 11-13-2022 at 09:23 AM.

Load Metric
    double posted that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    This is the Tweet Name:  twitterlock.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  120.0 KB

Load Metric
    This thread wil get noticed ill keep making sure too now

The Boss you know true story I grew up in the same tiny town as The Boss, used to see him driving his cool Corvette top down in the SUmmer looking like a star, pretty cool when youre rich and famous, he was. I knew that then too.

The Boss

Load Metric
    Fucking Hamas
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    WELL???
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Binance?
    Can we talk about why Elizabeth Holmes is going to prison and Sam Bankman-Fried will never even come close to going to prison? No, ok nm.

I already can't find the link but unlike Holmes, SBF knew he was operating a scam from day one.

Back on topic
    Please don't be spreading hate on Twitter, we need love.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Fucking Hamas
    How this even came to mind to me at all was this

Started getting lots of Arabic Recommended People/Speaking seeming ones and for me, what i interact with that's noticeable because, not expected maybe. And noticed, also there could be other reasons, youre getting fed stuff get that too but, i wondered. and speaking people which, i follow lots UFC fighters and that which many are Muslim so i didn't really think much of it, but then i started looking at a few of them profiles. And one was actually, and not done cheaply staged, to look Arabic now. That actually could have been some haha lol lol Govt even, Profile/Twitter itself. That does exist i know so, who knows but when noticed this when my own interest so always clicking, likin is UFC/DFS/Poker/Zed then i started getting specifically recommended these profiles and people. And its not abnormal at all and with UFC fans, people, fighters maybe some are that way, so didn't think much of just noticed that some now. Its not always a bad thing Radical Islam is different than traditional and not crazy and maybe dangerous ones. Their is good and bad there too so, myself don't judge others..

Also in 2004-2006 I was stationed at Ft Polk Louisiana, and there really is made to look people, as close as possible like Iraq so Middle East. Units before they deploy overseas are made to go. Used to be a month or three before you're Unit went overseas. It builds Cohesion and gets comradery and togetherness on point, before going over Seas. Ft Polk Louisiana actually has an area thats exactly what its used for, so its real too. Made to look like you were in Iraq, the people the language, confusion. All of it so when you get overseas you aren't so out of sorts.

Ft Polk Louisiana I was stationed there in 2005- https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-at-fort-polk

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know why you muted just now on Twitter because SealsWithClubs punk weasels are getting STUNG now being called out exactly correctly, and they dont like it at all...

They're Scared because 1%rs are POS too, using their CENSORSHIP like COMMUNISTS doooo. Not Americans were not Centralized China is, Censor them not me how about that. Not everyone is a good person in this world just because you got Fortunate or married into it. I'm sick of you all with this CENSORSHIP thats literally fn COMMUNISM is that what you want like BINANCE all these American 1%rs haha lol lol secretly sending their FORTUNE offshore, to Asia/Middle East even WTF, what is going on. Are you all with America or the Middle East and China also who the F is Shahriver from Chicago/NYC/San Francisco a real Software Engineer too, he is Middle Eastern would support hat all wtf is going on now.

And Dan DRUFF that Ben I met in San Francisco in 2021 is that youre son Ben or no.
    Community college. English. Think about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Hows you're Liver today

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hows you're Liver today
    No capitalization on liver. Question mark absent.

Comments

garrett: Good for you

Load Metric
    Fucking Hamas

Started getting lots of Arabic Recommended People/Speaking seeming ones and for me, what i interact with that's noticeable because, not expected maybe. And noticed, also there could be other reasons, youre getting fed stuff get that too but, i wondered. and speaking people which, i follow lots UFC fighters and that which many are Muslim so i didn't really think much of it, but then i started looking at a few of them profiles. And one was actually, and not done cheaply staged, to look Arabic now. That actually could have been some haha lol lol Govt even, Profile/Twitter itself. That does exist i know so, who knows but when noticed this when my own interest so always clicking, likin is UFC/DFS/Poker/Zed then i started getting specifically recommended these profiles and people. And its not abnormal at all and with UFC fans, people, fighters maybe some are that way, so didn't think much of just noticed that some now. Its not always a bad thing Radical Islam is different than traditional and not crazy and maybe dangerous ones. Their is good and bad there too so, myself don't judge others..

Also in 2004-2006 I was stationed at Ft Polk Louisiana, and there really is made to look people, as close as possible like Iraq so Middle East. Units before they deploy overseas are made to go. Used to be a month or three before you're Unit went overseas. It builds Cohesion and gets comradery and togetherness on point, before going over Seas. Ft Polk Louisiana actually has an area thats exactly what its used for, so its real too. Made to look like you were in Iraq, the people the language, confusion. All of it so when you get overseas you aren't so out of sorts.

Ft Polk Louisiana I was stationed there in 2005- https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-at-fort-polk
    LOL having taxidermied goats to make it seem real, no wonder we get fucked up in the middle east, our soldiers cry about dead dogs in the gutter

Hopefully restricting conversation to The Princess will help with these security breaches.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

What the fuck are you babbling about do we need to call authorities in Florida to have them Baker Act you?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hows you're Liver today
    No capitalization on liver. Question mark absent.
    Hey, I'm not overly bothered by grammatical errors but you are putting no effort into your threads. Is it too much to ask that the thread title is in sentence form?

I have read this title a few times and it remains meaningless.
    If your thread title is nonsensical why should anyone wade through
    anything that follows?

Load Metric
    This is the Tweet Name:  twitterlock.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  120.0 KB
    Dude and you wonder why you got banned by a bot. You went full fag bomb dropping in the post. The auto filters look for that shit you begged for that whack a mole treatment man. Also reality is I doubt even poker Twitter cares about SwC crap. It’s a dumpster fire and in a way it’s sad after what Micon did to start the site and then had to cut ties after the NGC investigation (I doubted he was really clear of it until the recent shenanigans that have made things embarassing over there now).

Load Metric

LOL having taxidermied goats to make it seem real, no wonder we get fucked up in the middle east, our soldiers cry about dead dogs in the gutter

Hopefully restricting conversation to The Princess will help with these security breaches.
    Youre the ex I think now here

Saying youve Taxidermied GOATs is odd to me. Unless im totally wrong you aren't actually a real Dan J. and then i apologize but online everyone hides behind a curtain and me, don't care just sometimes over years too here i wonder, if some ones is nice and means well by me here or not.
    Last edited by garrett; 11-14-2022 at 12:54 AM.

Thread Information