Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Time-to-get-on-the-DESANTIS-train

Load Metric
    Just say no to neocons. Trump 2024.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    MAGA 2024 !

Load Metric
    Hypothetically … gimme an alternative candidate or a Trump running mate.

I’ve had a thing for Tulsi since 2018 of so. Trump Tulsi would have some electricity. Not possible but just saying.

I want our last election to be memorable. There is no way this continues.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-22-2023 at 10:48 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I’ve had a thing for Tulsi since 2018 of so. Trump Tulsi would have some electricity. Not possible but just saying.

has your daughter ever called you a DOOMER?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

has your daughter ever called you a DOOMER?
    That’s optimism in street clothes up top son

Load Metric
    Dwai needs some Western Civ dropped on him from our founding fathers about resets.

I’ll rustle something up.

My musket is oiled and ready.

Load Metric
    Dwai needs some Western Civ dropped on him from our founding fathers about resets.

I’ll rustle something up.

My musket is oiled and ready.

Name:  Screenshot_20220706-125452_Gallery.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  368.3 KB

Name:  20230124_235735.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  129.1 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://nypost.com/2023/03/24/trump-...s-he-cant-win/

This about Trump captures my sentiment for him pretty well. He's really not fit to be president. Taking a picture of himself holding a baseball bat and talking about death and destruction as if he's some gangster. How can any of this be tolerated, Mickey? His behavior only gets worse and worse just like a spoiled child who never heard the word no or had a belt across his ass as a kid. If it has to come down to him and Biden I'm taking the guy who kept us out of war for 4 years over the one who is thirsty for a world war but c'mon. This guy needs to go away. His policies can be copied.

DeSantis is the guy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

This about Trump captures my sentiment for him pretty well. He's really not fit to be president. Taking a picture of himself holding a baseball bat and talking about death and destruction as if he's some gangster. How can any of this be tolerated, Mickey? His behavior only gets worse and worse just like a spoiled child who never heard the word no or had a belt across his ass as a kid. If it has to come down to him and Biden I'm taking the guy who kept us out of war for 4 years over the one who is thirsty for a world war but c'mon. This guy needs to go away. His policies can be copied.

DeSantis is the guy.
    For 7 years Trump has been dealing with those radical lefty maggots out to get him for anything they can conjure up. Malicious prosecution after malicious prosecution. I don't blame him for being pissed. What Bragg is trying to do is the moral equivalent of taking a baseball bat to someone.

DiSantis will do what every neocon does, make a lot of promises that he won't even attempt to keep.

MAGA 2024!

Comments

country978: I dont blame him for being pissed either. Brag and the others are awful. But why not take the high road one time?

TheXFactor: Mickey and Trump have a small penis.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

DeSantis is the guy.
    We’ve been thru so much. I have sworn to myself I am not compromising this time.

I have many many questions about DeSantis. DeSantis as of now has done nothing but give voice to neocon notions. For me, nothing trumps the issue of war.

Let alone the $3t we pissed the fuck away the last 20 years for zero.zero gain. We coulda cured world hunger or taught Californians to read. More importantly, it’s a safety and moral issue.

Russia has some serious as shit issues internally and are unhinged. The NeoCons are doing nothing to give me comfort that it’s not gonna get a whole lot worse. They have gasoline and a match. I’m depending on Xi to be the diplomat here? Fuck that shit.

DeSantis has some sketch issues in his past that he needs to address for me. He reminds me a little of Ted Kennedy back in the day looking like the stud Presidential candidate until the Chappaquiddick incident reared it’s head. Famous 60 Minutes moment.

Ted Kennedy was groovin up slowly in the Senate and styling’ with the big smile. Then the magnifying glass came out. Presidential politics is not like being governor as Mike Dukakis to name another Masshole demonstrated.

If Zoomers wanna cut off their nuts and teachers wanna wear Disney t shirts … that shit pales in comparison. There are much more serious issues than woke politics though far less funny admittedly

It’s not either or in 2023. It’s still early days.

Now we are pretty fucked up in terms of civility and morality as a country and maybe a guy like Trump or Biden can get elected. Wait, they did. Maybe Ted Kennedy killing someone and hiding it wouldn’t necessarily mean he couldn’t succeed in 2024 either.

Maybe DeSantis plays?

Comments

country978: The war is front and center for me too. We do know Trump would end this. btw nvda up 45 points
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-24-2023 at 08:24 PM.

Load Metric
    DiSantis will do what every neocon does, make a lot of promises that he won't even attempt to keep.

Load Metric
    Name:  20230325_201555.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  51.9 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: exacrty

Sanlmar: That’s some spiteful shit right there.

OK2: Meme King

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

this

Ron DeSantis wanted to send weapons to Ukraine when he was a congressman -- as a presidential hopeful he questions US involvement.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    there was a time in the past year where it did seem like he pulled ahead of trump, or trump was just becoming a nuisance to more people. it was around that time when he was selling his nfts. lol.

haven't really followed the markets and this is all vibes surrounding this, but if he can get by trump he's a lock imo. but it doesn't look like trump will be backing down in 2024. if i were desantis i would just hold off for 4 more years.

one more thing. after i saw uconn play their first two games in december i proclaimed them to be a very special team. a ff team. i looked at the odds and they were 66-1 to win it all. i though it was low and wanted at least 80-1. i passed and i couldn't bet them in state. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Biden has to go - Thats the mission statement

Can trump win the general election again? Semi legitimate and non rhetorical question. I think the answer is no. Ive seen nothing that tells me he can. In my estimation over 40% of the population would rather see him dead.

So if thats true (and maybe its not) why even consider fucking around with Trump again?

DeSantis has nowhere bear the baggage. He is electable in the general election. No candidate is perfect and you can Neo-Con tag him as much as you want….. still a better choice than Biden.

Vote for Trump is a vote for Biden.

Comments

devidee: Congrats. You’ve been successfully subverted.

Load Metric
    I have no doubt Neo-con Ron will shrink the government, fellas.

Just read his lips.

Load Metric

DeSantis is the guy.

Let alone the $3t we pissed the fuck away the last 20 years for zero.zero gain. We coulda cured world hunger or taught Californians to read
    Ya know what, this is what kills me. Regardless of which side has the presidency/control of House/etc, why the fuck are we paying these warmongering corporate overlords when we could use that money in our own country?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    I have no doubt Neo-con Ron will shrink the government, fellas.

Just read his lips.
    Now do biden

Comments

devidee: Why? There is zero difference

Load Metric
    Only one that truly matters is the one in the middle. All the Trump 2020 voters will vote Team GOP no matter who gets the nomination.

DeSantis is starting on relative even ground with independents. Don is 16 points under water at the start. He's got to win close to 100% of the 34% of independants who dont think he's a gigantic asshole.

Name:  5CB20B49-79F0-46A0-8D0F-3E9D29918815.png
Views: 133
Size:  1.64 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    No candidate is perfect and you can Neo-Con tag him as much as you want…..

Vote for Trump is a vote for Biden.
    Neoconservatism is more then a trifling detail.

As a millenial you would not remember Bush/Cheney. I voted for him. Not just in the general but in primaries too. A monstrous mistake. We are still paying the price. I am still extremely angry and sorry.

Bush changed the personal liberty, monetary, international and political landscape permanently. That hasn’t been a good thing if you haven’t followed the news the last 2 decades.

I am not going to make that mistake again.

It is ludicrous to paint 2024 as an “either or” at this point. No one has announced. This hasn’t even begun. The early poll leaders almost never end up being “the guy”.

Thread Information