Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Time-to-get-on-the-DESANTIS-train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    CPAC polls mean nothing.
    the primary as a simple handicap …. As the incumbent - Trump leads and DeSantis loses votes to the myriad of ankle biters who will also run.

I have no passion about any of this presently. I’ve been through too much as a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    MAGA ! MAGA !

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    CPAC polls mean nothing.
    the primary as a simple handicap …. As the incumbent - Trump leads and DeSantis loses votes to the myriad of ankle biters who will also run.

I have no passion about any of this presently. I’ve been through too much as a Republican.
    Gonna be awful hard for Trump to hold campaign rallies in prison. Maybe he will run for president of the cellblock.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Gonna be awful hard for Trump to hold campaign rallies in prison. Maybe he will run for president of the cellblock.
    You prolly think this is a pretty clever post.

I offer you this instead of a discussion about the politics at work behind his legal wrangling:
    Consider democracy 2023 in ‘Merka. Your leading candidates presenty are Trump in an orange jumpsuit vs senile Joe Binden.

You need to consider your present reality. Your focus is not as sharp as it once was. You were forecasting pitchfork’s years before the woke riots and Jan 6th. Your posts are a matter of record here. I know cause I was agreeing in real time.

I don’t credit you with any particular genius just clarity. Get back on that and quit the partisan nonsense.

Load Metric

Trump ain’t going to prison. All Democrats want him to be the nominee, because even an old man with definite signs of senility easily can beat him.

Load Metric
    NEW HAMPSHIRE POLL

2024 #GOP primary

@realDonaldTrump 58%
    @RonDeSantisFL 17%
    @ChrisSununu 7%
    @Mike_Pence 4%
    @NikkiHaley 6%
    @mikepompeo 2%
    @SenatorTimScott 1%
    @KristiNoem 1%
    @LarryHogan 1%
    Someone else 3%

LULZ at Neo-Con Ron going toe to toe with the God King.

Comments

Sanlmar: Neocon Ron as a ring to it

Load Metric
    When Trump was doing his daily Covid fireside chats during the lockdown I wanted to throw my shoe at my television. My anger grew daily. He appeared a complete fucking moron. Being honest. I posted the same in real time.

I took a look at Trump’s CPAC speech and I couldn’t shut it off. As an exercise in extemporaneous public speaking (cause you know he was riffing for the entire time) it was an virtuoso performance that almost no one in public life could match or dream of even attempting.

How could he be the same guy that was on daytime tv?

Of course you laugh to yourself about Binden doing even 15 minutes.

DeSantis can’t compete. Let’s leave it at that. He would do best to lay low.

This election will be the last of its kind - if we can even crawl into 2024. The deep fakes and shit are gonna make 2020 look quaint.

Didn’t Trudeau just institute some ministry of truth thing for Canada yesterday?
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-08-2023 at 12:45 PM.

Load Metric
    This election will be the last of its kind - if we can even crawl into 2024. The deep fakes and shit are gonna make 2020 look quaint.

Beat the great Autism Capital to the punch by 5 hours. It’s definitely in the air

Load Metric
    When Trump was doing his daily Covid fireside chats during the lockdown I wanted to throw my shoe at my television. My anger grew daily. He appeared a complete fucking moron. Being honest. I posted the same in real time.

I took a look at Trump’s CPAC speech and I couldn’t shut it off. As an exercise in extemporaneous public speaking (cause you know he was riffing for the entire time) it was an virtuoso performance that almost no one in public life could match or dream of even attempting.

Didn’t Trudeau just institute some ministry of truth thing for Canada yesterday?
    Trudy also started giving fed employees 75k for sex change procedures…….also Canada Walmarts installing sensors on doors only opened with sensors in people.

Planned Covid created the fear.

Decriminalize criminals heightens fears.

Rampant theft causes stores to implement social credit system.

The government is your savior from everything they caused.

Waking up yet?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Trudy also started giving fed employees 75k for sex change procedures…….also Canada Walmarts installing sensors on doors only opened with sensors in people.

Planned Covid created the fear.

Decriminalize criminals heightens fears.

Rampant theft causes stores to implement social credit system.

The government is your savior from everything they caused.

Waking up yet?
    What’s the frequency Kenneth?

You are wacked lady

Load Metric
    When Donald Trump starts to deflate...Ron DeSantis will take over. Brilliant plan.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

lol jail. get a clue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

Same.

If you were in a coma for 70 years and just woke up and listened to that speech, you would assume Trump was the liberal candidate.

(Some of us know he actually is, compared to The Walking Bindens)

Gold
    Load Metric
    How bad do you think Sara Netanyahu hates Niki Haley? You just know Bibi's had to sleep on the couch a couple times over Haley.
    Look at their body language, it's like this all the time with these two.
    Name:  1000w_q95.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  240.8 KB

Anyhow
    Desantis gave the right answer on Ukraine, but he's probably lying. He's almost certainly a war hawk.

Load Metric
    What are odds desantis waiting for indictment of trump before announcing he runs?
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Here's an article from Piers Morgan from an interview with the Florida Governor. He says a lot of good things and makes a lot of sense. The man has served Florida exceptionally well and has also honorably served his country. I'm all for him. The thought of either Biden or Trump again is sickening. If a person can objectively reflect on Trump they would conclude his presidency and his (dis) service to the country following his presidency were a failure. He could have and should have done a much better job.

The country needs to move away from these old men as our leaders and embrace someone younger with new ideas. Trump is a disgrace and has himself to blame for his problems. Yes, he did a lot of good things and served so well in many ways but he brought nothing but drama to politics. He did a lot of bad things too. Far too many to list but we all know he did. We also all know he dodged the draft during the Viet Nam war and had 4 or 5 kids with 3 different wives. That stuff should matter. It used to matter to folks on the right. Hopefully enough of them will wake up before its too late and they nominate Trump the jackass to serve again while he's 82 or so years old.

Its still very early and maybe the democrats can wake up and nominate someone reasonable but as of the choices we have now Ron DeSantis is the one. There is nobody else. Time to get on the DeSantis train.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/21/ron-de...chaotic-style/

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Here's an article from Piers Morgan from an interview with the Florida Governor. He says a lot of good things and makes a lot of sense. The man has served Florida exceptionally well and has also honorably served his country. I'm all for him. The thought of either Biden or Trump again is sickening. If a person can objectively reflect on Trump they would conclude his presidency and his (dis) service to the country following his presidency were a failure. He could have and should have done a much better job.

The country needs to move away from these old men as our leaders and embrace someone younger with new ideas. Trump is a disgrace and has himself to blame for his problems. Yes, he did a lot of good things and served so well in many ways but he brought nothing but drama to politics. He did a lot of bad things too. Far too many to list but we all know he did. We also all know he dodged the draft during the Viet Nam war and had 4 or 5 kids with 3 different wives. That stuff should matter. It used to matter to folks on the right. Hopefully enough of them will wake up before its too late and they nominate Trump the jackass to serve again while he's 82 or so years old.

Its still very early and maybe the democrats can wake up and nominate someone reasonable but as of the choices we have now Ron DeSantis is the one. There is nobody else. Time to get on the DeSantis train.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/21/ron-de...chaotic-style/
    Did he though?

https://twitter.com/AbbyMartin/status/1593679193031643136

Obviously I like his stances on covid matters but he's a Zionist deep throater like pretty much all of them including Trump, at least the latter provides some laughs while the ship continues to sink

Comments

country978: trump is not a good option. Far too much baggage.

Sanlmar: He’s a “no go” until he’s cleared of Gitmo
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20230321_193634.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  470.7 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    country978: trump is not a good option. Far too much baggage.

I don't think there's any good options.

Rand Paul seems to be the best politician you got and he wouldn't even get a percentage point

Same thing here, same situation everywhere in the Five Eyes alliance

We're all pretty fucked
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Thread Information