Load Metric
    Warning to Ron DeSantis...

Trump plays dirty.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Warning to Ron DeSantis...

Trump plays dirty.

Load Metric
    Yeah that is such a great state., Unless you wanted to teach your students about Jackie Robinson,
    then you go to jail. How is that even America?
    I agree w/MTG, all you losers should move there, then well make that the border.

Druff, don't believe the hype, you are more than welcome on the right.
    Unless you have a horse face, I guess, then maybe not.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Desantis is being backed big time by Jeff Yass.

Name:  2FFFB421-13F0-47CC-B9FA-136FE7611CF7.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  456.3 KB

I’ll give you one guess what size hat Jeff wears.

Comments

OK2: small

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Somehow Trump is back ahead in the polls for the primary, but it's still early.

Desantis is coming to southern California. He'll be at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley on March 5: https://www.reaganfoundation.org/pro...-ron-desantis/

I would actually consider going to this, but unfortunately it's sold out. It's to promote his book. I believe the event itself is free, other than the cost of admission to the library. Wish I knew about it sooner.

Oddly there is a $50 reception beforehand, where it is noted that Desantis will not be attending. I guess he doesn't want the masses huddling around him and bothering him for an hour. Though it's not going to be a ton of people, given the relatively small venue. I wonder if those who attend his speech will have the ability to meet him and get him to sign his book, or if he's just bouncing after the speech?

He's definitely the one I'll be supporting in the '24 primary.

Comments

devidee: You’re supporting the Zionist, neo-con? No way!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Desantis is coming to southern California. He'll be at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley on March 5: https://www.reaganfoundation.org/pro...-ron-desantis/

I would actually consider going to this, but unfortunately it's sold out. It's to promote his book. I believe the event itself is free, other than the cost of admission to the library. Wish I knew about it sooner.

Oddly there is a $50 reception beforehand, where it is noted that Desantis will not be attending. I guess he doesn't want the masses huddling around him and bothering him for an hour. Though it's not going to be a ton of people, given the relatively small venue. I wonder if those who attend his speech will have the ability to meet him and get him to sign his book, or if he's just bouncing after the speech?

He's definitely the one I'll be supporting in the '24 primary.
    Tell the truth. You just wanted a picture towering over him.

We’d never hear the end of it

Comments

Dan Druff: that would be a bonus

Load Metric
    Somehow? Come on Druff, you’re smart enough to know that 1/3 of republicans completely retarded.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Somehow? Come on Druff, you’re smart enough to know that 1/3 of republicans completely retarded.
    Yes, but the retarded ones are not readily pollable
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric

for fun, what % of democrats do you believe are completely retarded?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

for fun, what % of democrats do you believe are completely retarded?
    About the same.

Load Metric
    I can help Druff a little bit with his puzzlement over Trump’s appeal vs DeSantis

DeSantis has that George W Bush neocon vibe. There is a Republican faction that is beginning to show resistance to Binden’s massive Ukrainian involvement

Trump rolled back GW’s mideast adventures and earned a unique reputation in foreign relations. This is very appealing at the moment with a growing number of Americans IN BOTH PARTIES.

As with nearly every modern foreign policy disaster, Ukraine can be traced back to GW Bush. It is described as GW’s “Bucharest Declaration”.

Then, in 2008, at a NATO summit in Bucharest, Romania, President George W. Bush crossed that Rubicon, committing NATO to bringing in Ukraine and Georgia—another former Soviet republic left out of the previous decade’s enlargement—at some point in the undefined future.
    Recently your boy Bush has risen from the grave to speak in support of Binden’s efforts. NeoCons - amirite? Bush talked about Russia’s “unprovoked aggression” . This coming from the invasion of Iraq guy.

Look for Trump to run up the score on DeSantis even if it’s as a political prisoner.

As with all things, DeSantis being an apparent neocon isn’t his only issue. It’s complicated.

Comments

country978: One of Mr Trumps greatest achievements was him keeping us out of new wars.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-03-2023 at 09:59 AM.

Load Metric
    Name:  BAA0F795-001E-4037-BEA0-684F2219C422.jpeg
Views: 251
Size:  385.7 KB

Load Metric
    My position all along is Desantis would be crazy to run. It looks like he will, but it would likely be a mistake and it’s possible he comes to his senses before announcing. You can get behind Trump and enjoy the love of his people or run against him, likely lose, and then become irrelevant.

The added benefit is if Trump loses again, everyone says we should have went Desantis. He wins, you’re set up going forward to inherit his base. No brainer in your 40s. Trump will sing your praises the moment you drop out and endorse him.

I’m guessing he’s getting a ton of pressure from the big $ to run or else.

I think he’d have dropped the notion already if not for that. You get stomped by Trump they’ll forget you’re alive anyway. Have to resist and fight another day. Trump share of GOP base simply too big to beat. It’s his party.

Comments

devidee: “The big $” LULZ

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    CPAC polls mean nothing.

The Simi Valley event for Desantis is indicative of a growing problem with him. He refuses to hobnob with the masses -- not even the donors.

He runs out of every event, whereas Trump is approachable and acts like everyone's best bud.

This can't continue. It's turning off both donors and enthusiasts.

Load Metric
    CPAC polls mean nothing.

The Simi Valley event for Desantis is indicative of a growing problem with him. He refuses to hobnob with the masses -- not even the donors.

He runs out of every event, whereas Trump is approachable and acts like everyone's best bud.

That poll is shit, but here’s the problem for DeSantis, Trump has 30% locked up, and nothing he says or does will reduce that number. He’s already proven to be a treasonous, fascist moron, and people still love him. The GOP (and Fox News) had the opportunity to discredit him after Jan. 6, but they kissed his ass instead. Now they’re fucked. Rupert is going to be writing a big fat check to Dominion in the near future btw.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    My position all along is Desantis would be crazy to run. It looks like he will, but it would likely be a mistake and it’s possible he comes to his senses before announcing. You can get behind Trump and enjoy the love of his people or run against him, likely lose, and then become irrelevant.

The added benefit is if Trump loses again, everyone says we should have went Desantis. He wins, you’re set up going forward to inherit his base. No brainer in your 40s. Trump will sing your praises the moment you drop out and endorse him.

I’m guessing he’s getting a ton of pressure from the big $ to run or else.

I think he’d have dropped the notion already if not for that. You get stomped by Trump they’ll forget you’re alive anyway. Have to resist and fight another day. Trump share of GOP base simply too big to beat. It’s his party.
    I think DeSantis is waiting to announce for several reason. Principally a wait and see regarding Trump’s legal situations. Trump has the capacity to bloody DeSanits permanently. I think he would do well to avoid.

Take DeSantis in Guantanamo Bay as an example. No doubt Trump has the connections and favors collected to learn what has been sealed to date.

Load Metric
    Fox News is my default channel. Not a whole lot going on there that I don't know about. Contrary to lefty belief, most of FNC has never liked Donald Trump. They put up with him for ratings.

Lately FNC has been grooming Ron DeSantis. They badly want him over Trump. They've been doing interviews, promoting his book. The book is a dead giveaway that DeSantis will run. It's an absolute prerequisite for running. They have a show on Fox Nation called Who Is Ron DeSantis?

Daytime FNC tries hard to cover up their bias but it's all to apparent. This morning's Fox & Friends did another segment where they go in a restaurant somewhere in a republican stronghold in America and interview people on their political beliefs, choices, etc.

Guess where they were at today? Wait for it....Florida. They were down there to give DeSantis a boost. So they go inside and start asking people who they support for President, 2024.

First person said Trump, 2nd person Trump, 3rd person Trump. Everybody in the room, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, They finally cut it off. LMAO! I always love it when phony ass FNC idiots step on their own feet.

If that's how it is in DeSantis' own state, then what do you think the rest of the country is going to do for him?
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-05-2023 at 10:55 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    CPAC polls mean nothing.

Running scared like a bitch. Trump could (will) badly cuck him and it's game over for Meatball Ron.

That pederast picture also won't play nationally; can dismiss it as whatever in a red state but too volatile. His initial handling was a misstep.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Name:  20230304_224521.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  356.5 KB

Comments

devidee: My God. My King.

Thread Information