Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Time-to-get-on-the-DESANTIS-train

Load Metric
    I have to admit I underestimating the loyalty voters have to Trump. I'm not quite sold anymore that Desantis can beat him. Plus he;s lost a lot of momentum by waiting this long to announce (would love to understand why his team did this). But I remain highly skeptical that Trump can win the generally election as that loyalty doesn't translate to swing votes. The guy has now been found guilty of sexual assault in civil court meaning more likely than not it occurred. Trump is extremely damaged goods and we haven't seen the end of his troubles.

I remain confident Biden will be in too rough shape to make it to election for democrats and that Desantis can likely beat any democrat including Biden.

Comments

country978: damaged beyond redemption
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I have to admit I underestimating the loyalty voters have to Trump. I'm not quite sold anymore that Desantis can beat him. Plus he;s lost a lot of momentum by waiting this long to announce (would love to understand why his team did this). But I remain highly skeptical that Trump can win the generally election as that loyalty doesn't translate to swing votes. The guy has now been found guilty of sexual assault in civil court meaning more likely than not it occurred. Trump is extremely damaged goods and we haven't seen the end of his troubles.

I remain confident Biden will be in too rough shape to make it to election for democrats and that Desantis can likely beat any democrat including Biden.
    Name:  20230525_034535.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  36.8 KB

Name:  20230523_225309-removebg-preview (1).png
Views: 317
Size:  246.1 KB

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: Personally?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    It's okay to make fun of people with autism as long as you use the proper language. Lets not be too hard on Laura Groomer
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    The guy has now been found guilty of sexual assault in civil court meaning more likely than not it occurred. Trump is extremely damaged goods and we haven't seen the end of his troubles.
    LOL. Trump has no clue who the woman is. No one can put them in the same town together at the same time. She can't remember the year or the month the "rape" took place. A New York kangaroo court convicted him. The judgement will never make it thru the appeal process.

Comments

splitthis:
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/PeterSchorschFL/status/1661808463020785665

This isn't a fair comparison.

DeSantis would have gotten a bigger audience if:

1) His appearance on Spaces was announced more in advance

2) People outside of Twitter understood what Spaces was

3) People outside of Twitter knew how to use Spaces

I'll take my dad as an example. He is obviously very old, but is well versed with technology, especially for his age. However, he does not use Twitter, and I can almost guarantee he hadn't heard of Twitter Spaces until yesterday.

If I called him up and said, "DeSantis is on Twitter Spaces right now! Go listen!", he would have to google how to do this, and take a little time to understand the whole interface before being able to find the Spaces and turn it on.

If I called him up and said, "DeSantis is streaming on CNN.com! Go watch!", he would just go to cnn.com and watch it, with zero learning curve.

This is the sort of thing that people will often skip if they aren't immediately familiar with how to accomplish it. Additionally, there's an incorrect belief that you need a Twitter account to listen on Spaces, so people without accounts tend not to even bother to look.

This was a cute gimmick for Elon's new project (aside from the embarrassing fail at the beginning), but I don't think it would have done a lot for DeSantis, even if it worked properly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I'll take my dad as an example. He is obviously very old, but is well versed with technology, especially for his age. However, he does not use Twitter, and I can almost guarantee he hadn't heard of Twitter Spaces until yesterday.

If I called him up and said, "DeSantis is on Twitter Spaces right now! Go listen!", he would have to google how to do this, and take a little time to understand the whole interface before being able to find the Spaces and turn it on.

If I called him up and said, "DeSantis is streaming on CNN.com! Go watch!", he would just go to cnn.com and watch it, with zero learning curve.

This is the sort of thing that people will often skip if they aren't immediately familiar with how to accomplish it. Additionally, there's an incorrect belief that you need a Twitter account to listen on Spaces, so people without accounts tend not to even bother to look.

This was a cute gimmick for Elon's new project (aside from the embarrassing fail at the beginning), but I don't think it would have done a lot for DeSantis, even if it worked properly.
    why are you simping for desantis

Views: 619

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Caesars Diamond Club members get a discounted cruise to Guantánamo this summer?

My best guess

If you create a Druff surprise face emoji I suspect you’ll get to use it quite often later in the race.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Desantis is the best choice for 2024, and it's not even close

Comments

country978: there is no other choice presently

devidee: There’s taking an experimental gene therapy for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate type of dumb. And there’s this type of dumb. Makes sense actually.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    shilling for desantis is a waste of time, this is all its gonna take

Comments

Jayjami: So true

Load Metric
    Desantis is the best choice for 2024, and it's not even close
    Name:  20230325_201555.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  51.9 KB

oh right it makes sense, Mr Dan "Iraq has WMDs" Druff is a nerd

Comments

JimmyG_415: LOL, Yeah it would be great Druff, then we'd finally be rid of all books about Hank Aaron.

Pablo:

Load Metric
    Statement of a clown who watches way too much RW propaganda.
    Biden is in way better shape than Donald "I aced a dementia test" Trump.
    (The question is why did he take one in the first place?)
    Trump can't even walk down a ramp w/out looking like a weak feeble old man, let alone get on a bike.

Bike-Riding Biden Trolls Fox News Reporter Peter Doocy: You’re My Running Mate Pick

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bike-rid...ing-mate-pick/

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Statement of a clown who watches way too much RW propaganda.
    Biden is in way better shape than Donald "I aced a dementia test" Trump.
    (The question is why did he take one in the first place?)
    Trump can't even walk down a ramp w/out looking like a weak feeble old man, let alone get on a bike.

Bike-Riding Biden Trolls Fox News Reporter Peter Doocy: You’re My Running Mate Pick

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bike-rid...ing-mate-pick/

YOU'VE BECOME QUITE THE SELF PARODY ACCOUNT.

GREAT JOB POSTING CHINESE PROPAGANDA BTW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    The ridiculous of Twitter knows no bounds. The Dems have to be laughing their fucking asses off right now at the sheer asshattery of the Trump supporters and non trump supporters. Newsflash.. unless they get their shit together and these threats to stay home in the general fucking stop Bidens gonna cakewalk to a re-election with the worst damn approval rating in US History by far. This is sad. Said it before I’ll say it again. If the GOP and the voters can’t get their shit together in 24 they deserve to go the way of the Whig party of the 1850s. It’s down right fucking embarrassing. Personally I agree with Druff. I won’t support Trump in the primary I can’t. Not based on things he’s done blaming Melania over Oz and some other shit which shows his ego is overblown and he thinks he’s infalliable. I also fear deep down he’s too focused on revenge vs actually fixing the dumpster fire Biden has created. But that being said if Trump wins the nomination I will support him in the general as the alternative is too scary to consider I just fear it won’t be enough and this country’s gonna get destroyed if Biden retains his job or worse Queen Gigglepus becomes POTUS when Biden has to be removed via the 25A.

Load Metric
    Name:  ou17495w.jpeg
Views: 236
Size:  94.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20230526_223820.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  465.2 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: Oh mama, that last video was FANTASTIC & now Sergey Brin just deleted our last 20 years

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20230526_225740.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  419.3 KB

Load Metric
    Were they finally able to track down Brin & Page and serve the subpoenas?

The jig is up, the news is out
    They finally found me
    The renegade who had it made
    Retrieved for a bounty

If you can find that video again somewhere, Dwai

The election to end all elections. The game is on

Comments

dwai:

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

We should be so lucky to have a sane, reasonable, conservative republican running for prez. I'd take Romney x1000 over Trump or DeSantis. Trump is the nut low obv and DeSantis is a lightweight and an empty suit.

Chris Christie was right when said about DeSantis "That’s not the guy I want sitting across from President Xi [Jinping] ... or sitting across from [President Vladimir] Putin and trying to resolve what’s happening in Ukraine, if you can’t see around a corner [Disney CEO] Bob Iger created for you,”

The GOP needs to be flushed like a turd and rebuilt from the studs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

We should be so lucky to have a sane, reasonable, conservative republican running for prez. I'd take Romney x1000 over Trump or DeSantis. Trump is the nut low obv and DeSantis is a lightweight and an empty suit.

Chris Christie was right when said about DeSantis "That’s not the guy I want sitting across from President Xi [Jinping] ... or sitting across from [President Vladimir] Putin and trying to resolve what’s happening in Ukraine, if you can’t see around a corner [Disney CEO] Bob Iger created for you,”

Rob isn’t exactly the seasoned and proven negotiator is he, Tony Bags? But that’s not really the point when you’re a neocon.

Ain’t that right Joe Biden?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Not exactly the seasoned and proven negotiator is he, Tony Bags? But that’s not really the point when you’re a neocon.

Ain’t that right Joe Biden?
    Just saying he's better than Trump and DeSantis, which frankly is a low bar I concede.

Thread Information