Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Time-to-get-on-the-DESANTIS-train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Not exactly the seasoned and proven negotiator is he, Tony Bags? But that’s not really the point when you’re a neocon.

Ain’t that right Joe Biden?
    Just saying he's better than Trump and DeSantis, which frankly is a low bar I concede.
    It’s interesting to me the “poor negotiator” tag is catching on as a narrative on both sides of the aisle.

We will agree to disagree on the rest.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    The ridiculous of Twitter knows no bounds. The Dems have to be laughing their fucking asses off right now at the sheer asshattery of the Trump supporters and non trump supporters. Newsflash.. unless they get their shit together and these threats to stay home in the general fucking stop Bidens gonna cakewalk to a re-election with the worst damn approval rating in US History by far. This is sad. Said it before I’ll say it again. If the GOP and the voters can’t get their shit together in 24 they deserve to go the way of the Whig party of the 1850s. It’s down right fucking embarrassing. Personally I agree with Druff. I won’t support Trump in the primary I can’t. Not based on things he’s done blaming Melania over Oz and some other shit which shows his ego is overblown and he thinks he’s infalliable. I also fear deep down he’s too focused on revenge vs actually fixing the dumpster fire Biden has created. But that being said if Trump wins the nomination I will support him in the general as the alternative is too scary to consider I just fear it won’t be enough and this country’s gonna get destroyed if Biden retains his job or worse Queen Gigglepus becomes POTUS when Biden has to be removed via the 25A.

I agree that him blaming Melania for Oz was despicable. I was fine with everything else. I can not support him anymore.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Just saying he's better than Trump and DeSantis, which frankly is a low bar I concede.
    We will agree to disagree on the rest.
    Far too little of that going around these days my friend.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I liked the answers here:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

why are you simping for desantis

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    We should be so lucky to have a sane, reasonable, conservative republican running for prez. I'd take Romney x1000 over Trump or DeSantis. Trump is the nut low obv and DeSantis is a lightweight and an empty suit.

Chris Christie was right when said about DeSantis "That’s not the guy I want sitting across from President Xi [Jinping] ... or sitting across from [President Vladimir] Putin and trying to resolve what’s happening in Ukraine, if you can’t see around a corner [Disney CEO] Bob Iger created for you,”

The GOP needs to be flushed like a turd and rebuilt from the studs.
    Name:  Screenshot_20230526_223820.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  465.2 KB

go back to not posting you huge faggot

Load Metric
    Were they finally able to track down Brin & Page and serve the subpoenas?

The jig is up, the news is out
    They finally found me
    The renegade who had it made
    Retrieved for a bounty

If you can find that video again somewhere, Dwai

The election to end all elections. The game is on
    Ricky Gervais getting invited to mock the pedophiles in their face on their own award show on TV was quite funny indeed

I hope Trump wins and kills every tranny faggot who "voted for the other side"

times coming boys, better stockpile your canned goods

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

We should be so lucky to have a sane, reasonable, conservative republican running for prez. I'd take Romney x1000 over Trump or DeSantis. Trump is the nut low obv and DeSantis is a lightweight and an empty suit.

Chris Christie was right when said about DeSantis "That’s not the guy I want sitting across from President Xi [Jinping] ... or sitting across from [President Vladimir] Putin and trying to resolve what’s happening in Ukraine, if you can’t see around a corner [Disney CEO] Bob Iger created for you,”

The GOP needs to be flushed like a turd and rebuilt from the studs.
    What an ugly thing to say. Does this mean we're not friends anymore?

You know Dwai, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.

Load Metric

What an ugly thing to say. Does this mean we're not friends anymore?

You know Dwai, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.
    Name:  20230527_143746.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  171.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    I agree that him blaming Melania for Oz was despicable. I was fine with everything else. I can not support him anymore.
    Take personal responsibility isn’t in Trump’s character. The buck always stops somewhere else.

Trump Blames Generals for Niger Ambush That Got Four U.S. Soldiers Killed
    https://www.newsweek.com/trump-blame...-killed-693227

Trump passes blame for Yemen raid to his generals: ‘They lost Ryan’
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...WWK/story.html

And, of course, blaming Mike Pence for Jan. 6:

Load Metric
    A contingent of military officials calls for the countries of the Free World to approve sending long-range missiles and F-16 fighter jets to the Taliban ahead of their holy war against Iran.

We are crystal clear as to where Biden and Trump would each stand.

DeSantis waded into Ukraine and fumbled the bag. But I’m watching him as we inexorably march toward some degree of world war.

I’m more curious than open minded with Rob. Ball is in his court not mine

Load Metric
    Take DeSantis in Guantanamo Bay as an example. No doubt Trump has the connections and favors collected to learn what has been sealed to date.
    Guantanamo starting to percolate. Saw something about the Vice show in Variety last night and now most outlets are picking it up.

Showtime pulled promos from its website for episode four of the Vice series titled “The Gitmo Candidate & Chipping Away,” originally scheduled to air May 28

Showtime did not provide a reason for pulling the episode and told Forbes “we don’t comment on scheduling decisions.”

Cue the bobblehead

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    There's no Desantis train, even if there was it'd be in Israel.
    Back to RFK Jr

Ever wonder what Bill Kristol thinks of RFK Jr?

“RFK is…really a Tulsi Gabbard drag-king act masterminded by the Bannon/Stone ratfuckers on the right. They see RFK not as a legitimate candidate but as a Trojan horse to damage Biden and get Trump back in the White House. To them, RFK is just a pawn.”
    https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1670447868426043392

Hahahah that's pretty funny and confirmation that RFK Jr is the best candidate for America.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    There's no Desantis train, even if there was it'd be in Israel.
    Back to RFK Jr

Ever wonder what Bill Kristol thinks of RFK Jr?

“RFK is…really a Tulsi Gabbard drag-king act masterminded by the Bannon/Stone ratfuckers on the right. They see RFK not as a legitimate candidate but as a Trojan horse to damage Biden and get Trump back in the White House. To them, RFK is just a pawn.”
    https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1670447868426043392

Hahahah that's pretty funny and confirmation that RFK Jr is the best candidate for America.
    Who are these wackos and how do you find them?

Yes.

Hypothetically RFK would attract large numbers of Republican voters if Trump doesn’t make it to the final table. The Democratic Party will never let him run as a Democratic candidate. Democrats and Republicans won’t have any opportunity to vote for him. It’s a democracy in America thang.

You understand pal?

Everyone on earth from the lib elites to Bannon want him on their podcast. Because you can’t have him as a voter he becomes more compelling to podcasters who desire listener numbers.

People are always enamored by what they can’t have…. and conspiracies… but you already knew that.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Why is Bobblehead Ron bricking so hard?

Social skills are low even by PFA standards but he was the one bright light for Team Retard after the projected red wave crashed harder than splitthis attempting to cultivate human connection in her remaining years.

Is it simply he isn't Trump or does Team Retard hate him for other reasons?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Social skills are low even by PFA standards but he was the one bright light for Team Retard after the projected red wave crashed harder than splitthis attempting to cultivate human connection in her remaining years.

Its because he eats pudding with his fingers. Even retards know good manners.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

You can’t turn on you computer without being offered another JFK interview. He has done every conceivable podcast and some twice. Left wing and right wing. He is slinging his opinions unfiltered. He knows some of the stuff is cringe but does not dial it down.
    I
    DeSantis is crickets. I have no earthly idea what his policies might be as a candidate. I saw his ridiculous clip claiming Trump invented wokeness or some such foolishness.

For example, DeSantis was on the Congressional Foreign Affairs Committee. I haven’t seen a bloody word from him on Ukraine. a somewhat high profile issue. Crickets. Explain that to me

So he is a scratch. We move on. At least we have according to the polls.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information