Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Time-to-get-on-the-DESANTIS-train

Load Metric

Time-to-get-on-the-DESANTIS-train

“Don't hate the player, hate the game”.

The most important issue at present is to get this demented buffoon out of office as soon as possible. The most important quality in a republican candidate is electability. Donald cones with the liability of having already lost > 40% of the moderate public, right wrong or indifferent. Desantis is the poster child of sanity against the democratic parties current agenda & polls extremely well with moderates.

DeSantis is the clear “electable” choice for Republicans and we need to put a nail in the coffin of a Trump nomination, the sooner the better.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis

Comments

country978: 100%

JeffDime: 100%

Cerveza Fria: Athletes give 110%

FRANKRIZZO:

Load Metric
    Name:  F822E60A-537C-4686-8125-3A483EF251FF.png
Views: 900
Size:  915.8 KB

Load Metric
    The God King for life, son.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    The God King for life, son.

Comments

devidee: I mean, just soak that Fat Orange Bastard in.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    “Don't hate the player, hate the game”.

The most important issue at present is to get this demented buffoon out of office as soon as possible. The most important quality in a republican candidate is electability. Donald cones with the liability of having already lost > 40% of the moderate public, right wrong or indifferent. Desantis is the poster child of sanity against the democratic parties current agenda & polls extremely well with moderates.

DeSantis is the clear “electable” choice for Republicans and we need to put a nail in the coffin of a Trump nomination, the sooner the better.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis
    LOL Team Retard.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Trump isn't in any office to kick him out of. After suppressing his voice as much as possible the last couple years, it will be amusing that the MSM will now very likely give him a platform to sow dissent within the Republican Party. They will probably also drag their feet as much as possible as far as all the criminal investigations. Last thing they need right now is for him to be behind bars or disqualified from running in 2024.

It really is a shame, because Biden and the rest of the Dem party seems inclined to double down on all the unpopular and unworkable policies they have had the last couple years (open borders, criminal justice "reform," facilitating homeless/drug problems, economic war agains the lower class through "green" policies), so the country as a whole probably does really need a shift back to a sensible center.

But with Trump doing his thing I dont see a path forward for that.

Load Metric
    If Ron DeSantis is the Republican nominee for President.

He will definitely beat Joe Biden.

But Donald Trump wants to fuck things up.

Load Metric
    Totally agree for numerous reasons I've already mentioned. But all you need to really understand is that the billionaires behind the GOP do not want a shitty candidate that lets them down again. They ran with Trump because they had to but now they have better options.

Also pretty nice to run a candidate that guarantees you win Florida.

Load Metric

Comments

Daly: The fucking guy is on the right side of every issue

Load Metric
    Big changes already at work. Mitch ordered that the party gather to reaffirm leadership and was promptly told to simmer down by many of the Party Senators. Rubio, Cruz, Paul and others put a stop to it with many people feeling like a big change is coming.

Mitch is linked forever to Trump, right or wrong, and this could be the beginning of the center or the party taking back control. Thats a big step towards the party elite walking away from MAGA and back towards Ron.

It’s happening.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don't mind JoJofromJerz on Twitter. She is a paid Democratic operative. Lots of dummies on the left believe her to be an intelligent liberal woman from New Jersey who just likes tweeting out her opinion. There's actually a ton of these DNC-paid accounts on Twitter.

Most conservatives have turned on Trump since the disappointing midterms. They realized what I've been saying for years -- that extreme or baggage-laden MAGA candidates are a disaster, and simply hold back the Republican Party.

Trump fears both Desantis and Youngkin because he sees that they are creating a new movement of unapologetic conservatism without extreme positions or insane rhetoric. Desantis has been wildly successful at both leading Florida and at zeroing in on the insane positions of Democrats, and highlighting how crazy they are. It's a winning combo. Rather than just run on the culture war issue, he actually leads well and runs Florida the way a lot of independents and moderates actually like.

The one upside of the bad midterms is that it is probably going to put an end to the MAGA movement dominating the party, similar to how losing Tea Party candidates put an end to that similar movement.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Don't mind JoJofromJerz on Twitter. She is a paid Democratic operative. Lots of dummies on the left believe her to be an intelligent liberal woman from New Jersey who just likes tweeting out her opinion. There's actually a ton of these DNC-paid accounts on Twitter.

Most conservatives have turned on Trump since the disappointing midterms. They realized what I've been saying for years -- that extreme or baggage-laden MAGA candidates are a disaster, and simply hold back the Republican Party.
    Name:  young trump OSA-Liberace.jpg
Views: 1061
Size:  42.3 KB

Show one piece of proof to substantiate your 1st sentence. Like a DNC spreadsheet with expenses and income, or a DNC paid account's tax return with income sources listed. Or make fake documents. Or make it all up.
    As if twitter is a trusted source for the truth. Especially in current twitter turmoil when many are trying to out spoof Elon.

How great does it feel to believe you're a thought leader for most conservatives?
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Load Metric
    If Lindsey is saying “tap the brakes” Mitch is out as Leader. Tells me we have a new, more moderate/sane, platform on the way which will be used to run on in 24.

Donald will be out if thats the case.

Name:  328DBB6F-B580-4B57-8E2D-4EFF9123295A.png
Views: 756
Size:  867.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Name:  young trump OSA-Liberace.jpg
Views: 1061
Size:  42.3 KB

Show one piece of proof to substantiate your 1st sentence. Like a DNC spreadsheet with expenses and income, or a DNC paid account's tax return with income sources listed. Or make fake documents. Or make it all up.
    As if twitter is a trusted source for the truth. Especially in current twitter turmoil when many are trying to out spoof Elon.

How great does it feel to believe you're a thought leader for most conservatives?
    Wait a minute... are you saying that you don't believe there are paid party activists sent to post viral content on social media?

Because there definitely are. Lots of things on the internet aren't what they seem. You know that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    If Lindsey is saying “tap the brakes” Mitch is out as Leader. Tells me we have a new, more moderate/sane, platform on the way which will be used to run on in 24.

Donald will be out if thats the case.

Name:  328DBB6F-B580-4B57-8E2D-4EFF9123295A.png
Views: 756
Size:  867.8 KB
    Bitch McConnell didn’t want the leadership vote delayed he was afraid he would have supporters stray away when in fact that turtle needs to answer some major shit like how he refused to support candidates that may have done what was expected and that was tilt the Senate to the GOP I mean come on Mitch ya needed one more seat ya idiot. Nope guess that 2.5M from FTX to your SuperPac dictated you had to be the RINO cuck still. Only good news is he will be gone period for good in 2026 as he claims this is his last term

Load Metric
    Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has a seven point lead over former President Donald Trump in who Republican voters want to see as the party’s 2024 presidential nominee, according to a new poll released this week.
    The Economist/YouGov poll found that Republican voters want DeSantis over Trump, 46% to 39%, and Independent voters also want DeSantis over Trump, 34% to 21%. For all voters, DeSantis had a whopping 15-point lead over the former president, 43% to 28%.

https://twitter.com/realdailywire/status/1593544584331636737

Comments

country978: Run, Ron, run!!

Load Metric
    I’ve watched the polls continue to snap back to pre-election levels the further removed from the mid terms we get. I kind of assumed this would happen, but surprised at how quickly. I find these almost hard to believe. I see Fox has it closer to even after having Desantis up 7 a week ago. They’re clearly pro-Ron, so it’s likely more somewhere in the middle.

Last 3 h2h polls among GOP voters. For all the hope Trump wouldn’t run, I think it’s more likely Ron just waits it out given his age.

2024 Republican Presidential Nomination Politico/Morning Consult Trump 47, DeSantis 33, Pence 5, Cruz 2, Cheney 1, Haley 1, Pompeo 0, Hogan 1, Rubio 1, T. Scott

2024 Republican Presidential Nomination Harvard-Harris Trump 46, DeSantis 28, Pence 7, Cruz 3, Cheney, Haley 2, Pompeo 1, Hogan, Rubio 1, T. Scott

2024 Republican Presidential Nomination Emerson Trump 55, DeSantis 25, Pence 8, Cruz 3, Cheney 4, Haley 3, Pompeo, Hogan 1, Rubio, T. Scott Trump +3

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’ve watched the polls continue to snap back to pre-election levels the further removed from the mid terms we get. I kind of assumed this would happen, but surprised at how quickly. I find these almost hard to believe. I see Fox has it closer to even after having Desantis up 7 a week ago. They’re clearly pro-Ron, so it’s likely more somewhere in the middle.

Last 3 h2h polls among GOP voters. For all the hope Trump wouldn’t run, I think it’s more likely Ron just waits it out given his age.

2024 Republican Presidential Nomination Politico/Morning Consult Trump 47, DeSantis 33, Pence 5, Cruz 2, Cheney 1, Haley 1, Pompeo 0, Hogan 1, Rubio 1, T. Scott

2024 Republican Presidential Nomination Harvard-Harris Trump 46, DeSantis 28, Pence 7, Cruz 3, Cheney, Haley 2, Pompeo 1, Hogan, Rubio 1, T. Scott

2024 Republican Presidential Nomination Emerson Trump 55, DeSantis 25, Pence 8, Cruz 3, Cheney 4, Haley 3, Pompeo, Hogan 1, Rubio, T. Scott Trump +3
    Kinda interesting but polls have become increasingly useless. Wasn’t that evident just now with the midterms? Isn’t that the lesson of the past few Presidential elections?

I do have a great understanding of the macro picture & the civil war. I’ll wait and see who is around after the bloodletting. Trump isn’t gonna go easy for the good of the party. It’s win or die for him. I’d have a medic present at all times. There’s gonna be casualties.

We know absolutely nothing at this point.

Personally, I’m not really conversant in DeSantis yet. Tulsi is pretty.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Kinda interesting but polls have become increasingly useless. Wasn’t that evident just now with the midterms? Isn’t that the lesson of the past few Presidential elections?

I do have a great understanding of the macro picture & the civil war. I’ll wait and see who is around after the bloodletting. Trump isn’t gonna go easy for the good of the party. It’s win or die for him. I’d have a medic present at all times. There’s gonna be casualties.

The polls are off because the elections are rigged.

Load Metric

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

They interest me only so far as I’m trying to decide if I’m in a bubble or those who post here are.

When the only people I hear taking about Desantis live in Florida, work for Fox or the National Review, or are suburban Republicans living in the bluest states, that makes me curious where reality lies.

My reality is I know 20 desertunners to every Druff or Daly, while hoping they’re right. I simply don’t think they are.

Thread Information