Thread: Potential Scamming going on ClubGG in Club run by Rampage

Load Metric

Potential Scamming going on ClubGG in Club run by Rampage

Yes that rampage the one whos a Youtube regular and who also plays on HCL on a regular basis. Accusations are outright theft of players funds by club owners including possibly Rampage himself. Further accusations of accounts being shuttered if a player wins too much and not even paying out flat out theft of funds. Kinda surprised this didnt show up here at all yet. Link to 2+2 NVG story below.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...usion-1814224/

Bronze
    Load Metric
    From post #41:

"The club Johnnievibes runs and promotes along with Rampage and Mariano has made them a fortune. I’ve been told Rampage has been paid north of 6 figures for a months revenue. Whether this is an ongoing estimate or a peak month I don’t know but it gives you an idea of how lucrative the operation is."

------------
    The big money in poker is never made from playing the actual game.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I played in those games for a short period.

Can confirm it is extremely shady.
    I won their 'big' freeroll one night for $200 and ran it up to ~2,000 playing plo.
    They did cash me out, but the 'support' people were clearly upset I was requesting a payout. They intentionally dragged their feet on processing my request, stating things like 'you are on our clock' and 'you'll be paid when we decide you've waited long enough'

All of this communication was via telegram and they immediately deleted the conversation once my payment was sent.

Obviously I never went back, was happy to actually get paid.
    I've used some shady gambling operators; strange depost/withdrawal methods etc. Based on my experience and what I read in the thread above, this club sure has a lot in common with operators who are up to no good with player funds.

Also, Rampage is one of the most naïve people in the poker world. If they are paying him, he's going along with anything they ask him to say/do.
    This kid is going to be the Triads' next poker slave when they are done with Durr.

Load Metric
    There's a lot of collision on these prokerbro clubs. I was playing in the Flamingo Lv last year and met a guy who worked for skull candy the headphone company. Well, we talked for several hours because I actually wear skull candy headphones while I play. He told me that he and all his friends pick a poker table and get on a video chat. They leave one seat open and just wreck people. he asked if I wanted to join, he said they split the money 5 ways and were making a killing. I passed.

There was one benefit to meeting this guy, he gave me a distributor code for skull candy and I was able to order about 6 pairs of my favorite for 25$ each. They're normally 99.99. so now I have a cabinet full of headphones lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    I played in those games for a short period.

Can confirm it is extremely shady.
    I won their 'big' freeroll one night for $200 and ran it up to ~2,000 playing plo.
    They did cash me out, but the 'support' people were clearly upset I was requesting a payout. They intentionally dragged their feet on processing my request, stating things like 'you are on our clock' and 'you'll be paid when we decide you've waited long enough'

All of this communication was via telegram and they immediately deleted the conversation once my payment was sent.

Obviously I never went back, was happy to actually get paid.
    I've used some shady gambling operators; strange depost/withdrawal methods etc. Based on my experience and what I read in the thread above, this club sure has a lot in common with operators who are up to no good with player funds.

Also, Rampage is one of the most naïve people in the poker world. If they are paying him, he's going along with anything they ask him to say/do.
    This kid is going to be the Triads' next poker slave when they are done with Durr.

I played here a few times. They told me they only pay out on certain days of the week; they also have customers send money to each other to keep transactions down. seemed a little suspect so I didn't play much.

so my friend runs a facebook raffle group and has been banned by paypal, zelle, cashapp and really every cash transfer site because Hes sending and receiving so much money. So i believe they're trying to stay under the radar. Side story, One week he had almost 40k in transactions. he doesn't get to keep all that money he has to ship the prizes to the raffle winner but he's making 2-3k a week doing nothing but drop shipping prizes. I told him eventually the IRS is going to get his ass and its not going to be pretty.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    I played here a few times. They told me they only pay out on certain days of the week; they also have customers send money to each other to keep transactions down. seemed a little suspect so I didn't play much.

so my friend runs a facebook raffle group and has been banned by paypal, zelle, cashapp and really every cash transfer site because Hes sending and receiving so much money. So i believe they're trying to stay under the radar. Side story, One week he had almost 40k in transactions. he doesn't get to keep all that money he has to ship the prizes to the raffle winner but he's making 2-3k a week doing nothing but drop shipping prizes. I told him eventually the IRS is going to get his ass and its not going to be pretty.
    lol @ them having players send each other funds.
    chargebacks will inevitably become an issue, if they haven't already

Thread Information