Thread: Is there a reputable guide for new sports bettors to clear bonuses?

Bronze
    Load Metric

Is there a reputable guide for new sports bettors to clear bonuses?

Like, which books to sign up for and what it takes to clear bonuses? Something that is actually +EV and not just shilling ref links?

Comments

ok25: :poorfag

Load Metric
    Did a quick google search, https://hgsportbooks.com/best-rated-...oaAtYxEALw_wcB Fan Duel has been advertising a lot free 200 somewher3e I know betus is hard to clear. Also Draft Kings.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 11-02-2022 at 06:53 AM.

Load Metric
    I appreciate the hustle but if you can’t bet this shit and win without bonuses we are in all likelihood doomed to fail

Load Metric
    I know a sports better named Christopher who will make you a millionaire. As long as you follow him to a T

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I appreciate the hustle but if you can’t bet this shit and win without bonuses we are in all likelihood doomed to fail
    I don’t think anyone can. I’m just looking for a +EV situation where I can easily clear bonuses as someone who has not signed up for any of these books yet. I’m sure there’s a way to do it and make a couple grand with minimal risk, but I don’t know if that info is public.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    I don’t think anyone can. I’m just looking for a +EV situation where I can easily clear bonuses as someone who has not signed up for any of these books yet. I’m sure there’s a way to do it and make a couple grand with minimal risk, but I don’t know if that info is public.

You can't because you're a dumbass

Load Metric

Anybody who does the homework and can beat the closing lines, which in turn is generally the only profitable strategy over time, is not going to give that info to you for free.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Like, which books to sign up for and what it takes to clear bonuses? Something that is actually +EV and not just shilling ref links?
    The problem is that most sportsbetting sites have rollover requirements which are too high.

If you are not a +EV bettor, you are not likely to clear the rollover and you will lose your initial deposit as well. That's how they end up making money despite offering these bonuses.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The problem is that most sportsbetting sites have rollover requirements which are too high.

If you are not a +EV bettor, you are not likely to clear the rollover and you will lose your initial deposit as well. That's how they end up making money despite offering these bonuses.

This

Load Metric
    You can hedge your bonus out by betting both sides of the game at different sites. There's a number of different strategies but let's say you get a 100$ free play (not cash) with 10x roll. You would bet half (no stakeback on FP) of that at a site where you have no roll over requirement. If you win at the site with no roll, boom you have your free cash. If you win at the site where you took the bonus, you just rinse and repeat until you win at the other book. You will lose juice but eventually you will get your money out. You will also have to hedge out your original deposit. For cash bonuses, just match the stake at the other site.

Another strategy people use is to just bet a ton of volume with small bets until you clear.

Caveats- make sure you don't bet lines that can push with Freeplay since most sites count a push as a loss on FP. If you take a large bonus, there's a chance that you will end up against limits so you might want to break up the Freeplay into smaller bets. Play at reputable sites - you don't want to have to fight for your money or get limited trying to clear rollover with 1$ limits.

Thread Information