Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hey Druff, still think political violence is mostly a “leftist” thing? (Paul Pelosi attack)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I remember why I left this place now. It’s impossible to talk to people who live in an alternate reality where everything, no matter what the actual cause, is the fault of Democrats.

Load Metric
    Some chatter that this was a lovers quarrel that got out of hand.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Hey dumb faggot that made this thread

Get your facts straight nigga

Being a 'leftist' is the gayest thing a person could be

Fuck up

Silver
    Load Metric

@OP

DUMB FAG

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: FAGS GONNA FAG

Load Metric
    so a guy in his underwear with a hammer breaks into the home where the person who is 2nd in line for US Presidency, resides, i'm sure their must be security cameras all over the place, i'm also pretty sure we will hear that they weren't working..... i'm also pretty sure this guy will disappear into some sort of insane asylum, i am also pretty sure we will never hear his side of this gay lovers quarrel that went wrong, ooops i mean his side of the story....

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    so a guy in his underwear with a hammer breaks into the home where the person who is 2nd in line for US Presidency, resides, i'm sure their must be security cameras all over the place, i'm also pretty sure we will hear that they weren't working..... i'm also pretty sure this guy will disappear into some sort of insane asylum, i am also pretty sure we will never hear his side of this gay lovers quarrel that went wrong, ooops i mean his side of the story....
    CryptoNinja has left the building

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I bet you guys also thought/think Antifa did J6.

https://twitter.com/debdrens/status/1586053558255767552

Load Metric
    where was Miss Nancy at 2am ?? was she at the local solon throwin down vodka and cranberries? how did the police know Paul was being attacked ?? just thinking out loud and things that make you go hmmmm ?? some sort of false flag maybe?
    begining to think Nancy and Paul have some understanding.. He doesnt seem to be spending any time with her.. She was in DC as usual which makes sense but hes been consistently in Cali for months even before the DUI

Comments

ok25: Think about other things

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post

Did January 6?

Get a fucking grip there pal, pathetic trying to still act like that is anything

I live 8000 miles away. Both sides are shameless criminals but a chunk of republicans and libertarians currently are the side pushing back against this coerced obedience and non-stop gaslighting

You have to be a special breed of ignorant to keep white knighting for these fucking clowns

At least trump had good stand up routine. Biden can barely pull off the prerequisite

You're a fool who believes lies and doubles down when you get dragged. Hels yourself

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    where was Miss Nancy at 2am ?? was she at the local solon throwin down vodka and cranberries? how did the police know Paul was being attacked ?? just thinking out loud and things that make you go hmmmm ?? some sort of false flag maybe?
    begining to think Nancy and Paul have some understanding.. He doesnt seem to be spending any time with her.. She was in DC as usual which makes sense but hes been consistently in Cali for months even before the DUI
    I am guessing the spouses of a lot of members of Congress stay at home when their spouse is in DC. This whole angle seems like a giant nothing burger.

This guy seems like he is just an anti-govt nut job. He really doesn't seem to fit into any ideological box. What are the odds he has ever voted R (or D) in his life? I would put them somewhere around 0.0%.

Of course it is not surprising at all the MSM is going hard in the paint trying to make this about MAGA. In the same way they were completely uninterested in the motives of Darrell Brooks when he drove through a Christmas parade.

Gold
    Load Metric

No, it appears Federal Agents may have been involved.

I bet you think the Jan 6th protesters killed one or more Capitol Hill Police Officers.
    I really don't need to ask, I know that's what you think.

Guess what? They didn't kill an officer, not a one.

Guess what else? The election was stolen, stolen from Bernie. AGAIN!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

No, it appears Federal Agents may have been involved.

I bet you think the Jan 6th protesters killed one or more Capitol Hill Police Officers.
    I really don't need to ask, I know that's what you think.

Guess what? They didn't kill an officer, not a one.

Guess what else? The election was stolen, stolen from Bernie.
    If you had to sum up the tone of the "insurrectionists' with one word it would be "Wahoo!"

What a fucking joke

Unacceptable threat to muh precious democracy!

Load Metric
    What is it about conspiracy theories that attract life fails like moths to a flame?

PFA is riddled with maladjusted losers but it's always been the lowest tier that gravitate to such lunacy.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 8.10.18 PM.png
Views: 312
Size:  731.5 KB

DRUFF HCY
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Honestly the dude looks more like Scott Seiver than me.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    What is it about conspiracy theories that attract life fails like moths to a flame?

PFA is riddled with maladjusted losers but it's always been the lowest tier that gravitate to such lunacy.

Leading politicians yesterday blamed the political Right for the brutal attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul. “This is despicable,” said President Biden. He noted that the alleged attacker, David DePape, 42, shouted the same line, “Where’s Nancy?” as the supporters of Donald Trump, who stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021. “And what makes us think that one party can talk about stolen elections?” said Biden. “COVID being a hoax? It’s all a bunch of lies.”

California political leaders agreed. “This heinous assault is yet another example of the dangerous consequences of the divisive and hateful rhetoric that is putting lives at risk and undermining our very democracy and Democratic institutions,” said California Governor Gavin Newsom. “This attack,” said San Francisco’s state Senator, Scott Weiner, “is terrifying and the direct result of toxic right-wing rhetoric.”

Journalists, en masse, agreed with their assessment. DePape “appears to have made racist and often rambling posts online,” noted AP, in a report this morning that encapsulated the media narrative, “including some that questioned the results of the 2020 election, defended former President Donald Trump and echoed QAnon conspiracy theories.”

But DePape’s politics have little rhyme or reason. In past years DePape shared a post about Stephen Colbert’s 2006 roast of President George W. Bush at the White House Correspondents dinner; linked to videos of Disney films altered to make it look like the characters were swearing; and claimed, “Jesus is the anti-Christ” — not exactly a litany of right-wing tropes.

And, as I discovered yesterday, DePape lived with a notorious local nudist in a Berkeley home, complete with a Black Lives Matter sign in the window and an LGBT rainbow flag, emblazoned with a marijuana symbol, hanging from a tree. A closer look reveals the characteristics of a homeless encampment, or what Europeans call “an open drug scene.” In the driveway, there is a broken-down camper van. On the street is a yellow school bus, which neighbors said DePape occasionally stayed in. Both are filled with garbage typical of such structures in homeless encampments. People come and go from the house and the vehicles, neighbors say, in part to partake in the use of a potent psychedelic drug, ibogaine.

Neighbors described DePape as a homeless addict with a politics that was, until recently, left-wing, but of secondary importance to his psychotic and paranoid behavior. “What I know about the family is that they’re very radical activists,” said one of DePape’s neighbors, a woman who only gave her first name, Trish. “They seem very left. They are all about the Black Lives Matter movement. Gay pride. But they’re very detached from reality. They have called the cops on several of the neighbors, including us, claiming that we are plotting against them. It’s really weird to see that they are willing to be so aggressive toward somebody else who is also a lefty.”

Not all of the news media missed DePape’s history of drug use, psychosis, and homelessness. CNN reported that a woman named Laura Hayes, who said she worked with DePape 10 years ago making hemp bracelets, said he had been living in a storage shed. “He talks to angels,” she said, and told her that “there will be a hard time coming.”

Another woman, Linda Schneider, told CNN and Bay Area NBC TV affiliate, KRON4, that she got to know DePape around 2014 and that he was still homeless, living in a storage unit, and using hard drugs. “He (was) likely a mindless follower of something he saw on social media because I don’t think he had the courage to be part of any political or terrorist group,” said Schneider. “His drug use began again and he went off his rocker.”

But much of the rest of the news media, particularly local journalists who could have interviewed DePape’s neighbors, were swept up in the narrative that DePape was more like John Wilkes Booth, the fanatical but sane assassin of Abraham Lincoln, than John Hinkley, Jr., the mentally ill man who shot Ronald Reagan. DePape is much more like one of the hundreds of psychotic homeless people I’ve interviewed in recent years than the fanatical climate ideologues who I’ve been writing about in recent weeks.

Wrapped up in their own obsession with Trump Republicans, most journalists have missed the real story. David DePape is not a microcosm of the political psychosis gripping America in general. Rather, he’s a microcosm of the drug-induced psychosis gripping the West Coast in particular.

Yesterday afternoon I visited the Berkeley house where DePape had lived with his former lover, Oxane “Gypsy” Taub, 53, a charismatic Russian immigrant 11 years David’s senior. DePape appears to have fallen under the spell of Taub around 2003, when DePape was a quiet, video game-obsessed 21-year-old in Powell River, a town of 14,000 people that is a four-hour drive up the coast of British Columbia from Vancouver.

A November 27, 2008 article in the Oakland Tribune said Taub and DePape were married with three children. But DePape’s stepfather, Gene, told AP yesterday that Taub was his stepson’s girlfriend, not wife; that David and Taub had two, not three, children together; and that David’s third child was with another woman.

The article, which carried the headline, “Need is great on Thanksgiving Day in the East Bay,” described Taub, Pape, and their three children eating Thanksgiving dinner with the homeless. Taub told the reporter that they were there for the community, not because they couldn’t afford to eat at home.

Taub was in the news again five years later when she, then 44, married a 20-year-old man, Jamyz Smith, naked, at City Hall in San Francisco. A photo in the December 16, 2013 edition of The San Francisco Chronicle shows DePape, Taub, Smith, and the three children huddled under a blanket watching television together. The caption describes DePape as “a family friend.” As in The Oakland Tribune article, the focus was on Taub, with no quotes from DePape.

Ryan La Coste, who lives in an apartment directly behind the Taub-DePape house, said that the day after Taub’s wedding to Smith, “There was a huge fight. The guy [Smith] that she married got locked up. And so Taub married somebody else. My understanding was that David [DePape] was the best man to her husband at the wedding.”

The episode was typical of the chaos that swirled around DePape during the years leading up to his alleged attack on Paul Pelosi.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: GOT EM

Sloppy Joe: Poor loser faggots

Silver
    Load Metric
    Kanye is right about the jews

Todd is an honest one like many of them

You're a hissy fit faggot

Shut it down Junior

Thread Information