Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Druff, still think political violence is mostly a “leftist” thing? (Paul Pelosi attack)

Bronze
    Load Metric

Hey Druff, still think political violence is mostly a “leftist” thing? (Paul Pelosi attack)

After the summer of 2020 you were saying that only “leftists” were involved in political violence. I thought I had a thread dedicated only to right wing violence, but I can’t find it. I’m guessing you have realized by now that your position was wrong and you don’t say that anymore. Am I correct?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I don't know about that but Druff definitely thinks all mass shootings are done by homosexuals and transsexuals.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    After the summer of 2020 you were saying that only “leftists” were involved in political violence. I thought I had a thread dedicated only to right wing violence, but I can’t find it. I’m guessing you have realized by now that your position was wrong and you don’t say that anymore. Am I correct?
    When did I say that "only" leftists commit political violence? I'd love for you to find a post where I claimed that.

I probably said something more along the lines that modern political violence is far more commonly occurring from the left -- and that's still true.

I also challenged social media leftists (ones interacting with me, not just randoms) to publicly state that they want all summer 2020 rioters tracked down, arrested, and aggressively prosecuted. In return, I promised to state that I wanted all January 6 rioters to be tracked down, arrested, and aggressively prosecuted. Almost none of them agreed to do this. Wonder why.

Load Metric
    You guys remember when Nancy Pelosi’s daughter mocked Rand Paul for getting attacked by his neighbor?

I memba.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    You guys remember when Nancy Pelosi’s daughter mocked Rand Paul for getting attacked by his neighbor?

I memba.
    I wonder which party normalized citizens tracking down and harassing politicians going about daily life.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

ok25: NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AS TODD DRAGS HIS NUTS ACROSS YOUR FACE

Why can't you just say the attack was wrong instead of doing whataboutsim shit.

Comments

ok25: LMAO. What a fag

Load Metric
    Just to be clear, I don’t give a shit about Paul Pelosi or Rand Paul.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    This whole thread is whataboutism.

I have been clear the entire way that I am against all forms of political violence. It's the left which tends to come out and make excuses for their side's political violence, though they're usually willing to condemn acts committed by a loner.

When you make excuses for mass riots, and when major politicians call for harassment of other politicians going about their daily lives, you can't be surprised when both sides have loners tracking down and trying to hurt/murder political figures.

This is the predictable result.

Load Metric
    We can all agree that there are whackers on both sides of the political aisle but it does seem there is more violence coming from the left as recently exhibited in Hialeah, FL where a political canvasser was beaten up severely by some left wing local nuts which also may have had some racial overtones to it as well but of course the DOJ will never prosecute a minority for a hate crime (if there was ever a prima facia case for it would've been that asshole in WI who deliberately plowed into whites at the Christmas parade and targeted them specifically due to race and no other reasons).

Load Metric
    This is what ultra maga looks like…

Name:  44D2DD77-496D-4166-981D-66FAC3C10CCB.jpeg
Views: 446
Size:  95.2 KB

You might not like it, but this is peak maga.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I have been clear the entire way that I am against all forms of political violence. It's the left which tends to come out and make excuses for their side's political violence, though they're usually willing to condemn acts committed by a loner.

When you make excuses for mass riots, and when major politicians call for harassment of other politicians going about their daily lives, you can't be surprised when both sides have loners tracking down and trying to hurt/murder political figures.

and just so show Im not inately as right biased as everybody assumed. We've had some whackers on the right here watching ballot boxes here in Maricopa County.. Watching is one thing and taking pics for potential proof of ballot stuffing is one thing.. These dumb fucks were walking up to people wearing bloody tactical gear and armed clearly which does indeed lead to potential charges of voter intimidation not bright at all. There nothing in the law to stop observations and such in public locations (and I know the site in question isnt even that far from where I live maybe 10mins) but when you come up to folks wearing vests and such youre really looking like a donkey.

Load Metric
    where was Miss Nancy at 2am ?? was she at the local solon throwin down vodka and cranberries? how did the police know Paul was being attacked ?? just thinking out loud and things that make you go hmmmm ?? some sort of false flag maybe?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So Vice is literally lying about the political leanings of this perp, obviously trying to get the fake news out there. This faggot Keegan Hamilton keeps claiming he had "right wing ties" when in reality he is a communist from Berkeley who supported Pedo groups. Like any "right wingers" even live there in the 1st place. People like Hamilton make me fucking sick. When it is confirmed he is NOT a republican, you won't hear another peep about the story.

So OP, what were you saying again? You just ASSUMED that that was "right wing violence". I'm guessing that is why you don't have shit to say anymore.

Can we talk about how much political violence the left commits? Sorry this thread didn't go the way you wanted.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

the other side of the democracy bell curve. 2024 is gonna be epic

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    So Vice is literally lying about the political leanings of this perp, obviously trying to get the fake news out there. This faggot Keegan Hamilton keeps claiming he had "right wing ties" when in reality he is a communist from Berkeley who supported Pedo groups. Like any "right wingers" even live there in the 1st place. People like Hamilton make me fucking sick. When it is confirmed he is NOT a republican, you won't hear another peep about the story.

So OP, what were you saying again? You just ASSUMED that that was "right wing violence". I'm guessing that is why you don't have shit to say anymore.

Can we talk about how much political violence the left commits? Sorry this thread didn't go the way you wanted.
    The politics don't matter at all. In a civil society those who commit violence against another should be fairly punished for the crime. Its nonsense to involve politics in a discussion about a single violent person. Who he attacked or what his politics may be are not important to those who believe in civility.

Comments

ftpjesus:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

The politics don't matter at all. In a civil society those who commit violence against another should be fairly punished for the crime. Its nonsense to involve politics in a discussion about a single violent person. Who he attacked or what his politics may be are not important to those who believe in civility.
    I agree. He was crazy. The end.

But of course the Dem operatives on the payroll are so fucking desperate they will try anything.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    where was Miss Nancy at 2am ?? was she at the local solon throwin down vodka and cranberries? how did the police know Paul was being attacked ?? just thinking out loud and things that make you go hmmmm ?? some sort of false flag maybe?
    Most whores in San Francisco are either in the Tenderloin or the Mission District at that time of night.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    JFC you guys have lost the plot when you think the guy who was at Unite the Right with a shield and a helmet was beat up by some crazed leftist “for being a Republican” and the guy who broke into Nancy Pelosi’s house and attacked her husband is also a crazed individual leftist and not the result of stochastic terrorism by Republicans.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Idiot

MumblesBadly: mickeycrimm is the kettle here.

Thread Information