Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dan did you steal SWC Poker too or one of You Dans and when would have happened is when

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Sanlmar you live Mass/Boston which is where Dan is now (both these Dans too..) by MIT...

arround Sanlmar Go home

The southwest is a soul cleanse - I will return to civilization in short order.
    Ya picked a good time to come the weather is awesome right now indeed. at least here in the Phx area. mid to upper 70s daytime 50-55 at night

Load Metric
    wtf is this thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    wtf is this thread

Load Metric
    wtf is this thread
    LOL can you read ?

Obv Heil Satan Brandon = Druff who has secretly owned SWC using his Zed account as a front.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    wtf is this thread
    LOL can you read ?

Obv Heil Satan Brandon = Druff who has secretly owned SWC using his Zed account as a front.

Nooo not exactly lollll so there is 2 Dans

an ex husband Dan named Dan, and Toddd who goes by the name DanDruff in the poker world so that's two. Also Druff here, also is very much into Zed and well, early Adopted Zed or now actually works for Zed, he wouldnt want you all to know any of this. hes also in MAss because Andy Block MIT people, and to fix Zed but there lost. and as to not look like some insider, but thing is its way worse now, when it does get known. That you didnt want anyone to know, i think because. Its Advantage Playing again they have an Advantage when no one knows, but they do. So Drauff here one of the 'Dans' works for Zed Run and also both Wagmi/Bootsinthebooth Druff knows there a fortunate ones son. And again im leaving plenty out because its not important, just know they dont want you all to know for very specific reasons and that gives them an Advantage, of course.

Now very important but this is loosely put together by me. Who does of course 'fly blind' ive just now with SWC/Zed witnessed what ive come to learn is a certain few, and its incredible really. Druff doesn't want you to know this all, never. Dwai is her son i think for sure, long time ago i thought he was Tyde lol told him that but now i think i got it right too, People will clearly ohh hes crazy all wrong lolll but I know im not here now and its funny to me, but i do appreciate and very much always respect the side of this all who i think isnt at all wrong.

Load Metric

LOL can you read ?

an ex husband Dan named Dan, and Toddd who goes by the name DanDruff in the poker world so that's two. Also Druff here, also is very much into Zed and well, early Adopted Zed or now actually works for Zed, he wouldnt want you all to know any of this. hes also in MAss because Andy Block MIT people, and to fix Zed but there lost. and as to not look like some insider, but thing is its way worse now, when it does get known. That you didnt want anyone to know, i think because. Its Advantage Playing again they have an Advantage when no one knows, but they do. So Drauff here one of the 'Dans' works for Zed Run and also both Wagmi/Bootsinthebooth Druff knows there a fortunate ones son. And again im leaving plenty out because its not important, just know they dont want you all to know for very specific reasons and that gives them an Advantage, of course.

Now very importantly this is loosely put together by me and who does of course, fly blind ive just now with SWC/Zed witnessed what ive come to learn is a certain few, and its incredible really. Druff doesn't want you to know this all, never. Dwai is her son i think for sure, long time ago i thought he was Tyde lol told him that but now i think i got it right too, People will clearly ohh hes crazy all wrong lolll but I know im not here now and its funny to me, but i do appreciate and very much always respect the side of this all who i think isnt at all wrong.
    Dwai is this true??
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Now very importantly this is loosely put together by me and who does of course, fly blind ive just now with SWC/Zed witnessed what ive come to learn is a certain few, and its incredible really. Druff doesn't want you to know this all, never. Dwai is her son i think for sure, long time ago i thought he was Tyde lol told him that but now i think i got it right too, People will clearly ohh hes crazy all wrong lolll but I know im not here now and its funny to me, but i do appreciate and very much always respect the side of this all who i think isnt at all wrong.
    Dwai is this true??
    did not read but I hope it is true

Load Metric

LOL can you read ?

Now very important but this is loosely put together by me. Who does of course 'fly blind' ive just now with SWC/Zed witnessed what ive come to learn is a certain few, and its incredible really. Druff doesn't want you to know this all, never. Dwai is her son i think for sure, long time ago i thought he was Tyde lol told him that but now i think i got it right too, People will clearly ohh hes crazy all wrong lolll but I know im not here now and its funny to me, but i do appreciate and very much always respect the side of this all who i think isnt at all wrong.
    seek help, you are losing it bro

Load Metric

what did you think he had before that he has less of now?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

what did you think he had before that he has less of now?
    ur momma

Load Metric
    Welcome back dwai

I had a "dwai didn't get his 5th booster and died of covid" thread drafted but will have to hold off on posting it

Comments

dwai: lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    The machines are winning as we’ve officially crossed the threshold where “Also Yikes” the bot that Thomas created to post on PFA is more coherent than some unnamed posters.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Welcome back dwai

I had a "dwai didn't get his 5th booster and died of covid" thread drafted but will have to hold off on posting it
    Name:  Screenshot_20220515-104930_Gallery.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  48.7 KB

Load Metric
    When can we read Princesses' and Toads?

Load Metric

You're already Reading it some

Comments

Sloppy Joe: GOD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Crawl back you illeterate

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Crawl back you illeterate
    I will stand by this. A world exists in which unknown entities of unknown backing choose to influence others.

Potential targets might include simple members of a free society.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Might be the runaway winner for worst thread of 2022 on PFA, and that's saying a lot

Load Metric
    I, a product of the New Frontier and Great Society, honestly believed that the world pretty much owed me a living--all I had to do was wait around in order to live better than my parents.
    ― Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Might be the runaway winner for worst thread of 2022 on PFA, and that's saying a lot
    lol yeah OK "Dan," is that is your real name.

Thread Information