Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dan did you steal SWC Poker too or one of You Dans and when would have happened is when

Load Metric

Dan did you steal SWC Poker too or one of You Dans and when would have happened is when

SWC changed to the .Club about year or two ago id think then is when an ownerships or some kind of agreement happened, the site changed to .Club and was down a whole days maybe and im feeling that's when, exact point in time when SWC changed to a .Club ownership whoever that is now. And in t time whoever got control of that Bitcoin Poker that site, and maybe it is one of these Dans and her SONS which its not my business but please don't think the real me, is unaware and of the .Club move as well which that's the definite point in time i can hopefully not stolen because someone has a HUGE heart (master manipulation..)

I assume now and actually lol well i think i will find out for sure now because i want know now who is who here

and the only one ill always respect and appreciate over any Dan ever or associate sons any of them, is the Princes whoever that is

Single guys can say this because its just a generalization. And could be for any woman, who yeah maybe you do thinks special, so its fun. I think Princesses' and Toads. Maybe ill write a book one day all said and done the Princess and Toad, be a great Childrens book we could write that one fun too. Anyway have a blessed wonderful and the devil sux and people who RED suck more, need balance have a good one good luck special ones especially....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    SWC changed to the .Club about year or two ago id think then is when an ownerships or some kind of agreement happened, the site changed to .Club and was down a whole days maybe and im feeling that's when, exact point in time when SWC changed to a .Club ownership whoever that is now. And in t time whoever got control of that Bitcoin Poker that site, and maybe it is one of these Dans and her SONS which its not my business but please don't think the real me, is unaware and of the .Club move as well which that's the definite point in time i can hopefully not stolen because someone has a HUGE heart (master manipulation..)

I assume now and actually lol well i think i will find out for sure now because i want know now who is who here

and the only one ill always respect and appreciate over any Dan ever or associate sons any of them, is the Princes whoever that is

Single guys can say this because its just a generalization. And could be for any woman, who yeah maybe you do thinks special, so its fun. I think Princesses' and Toads. Maybe ill write a book one day all said and done the Princess and Toad, be a great Childrens book we could write that one fun too. Anyway have a blessed wonderful and the devil sux and people who RED suck more, need balance have a good one good luck special ones especially....
    Fascinating. Please elaborate Garrett; was not aware.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

Fascinating. Please elaborate Garrett; was not aware.
    I will now but understand im flying blind to some extent

They'll never want me to know who is who, or they really are. That's not how real like reallll APs (Advantage Players..) function. They hide and attack because while hidden they think that gives them an Advantage then, so that's why. Like here maybe, and what im going to do also is link real Twitters and also Dan too, which maybe will connect some of these 'Aliases'Twitter' ones who imo are both Dan and her sons, Wagmi too on Zed/Bootsinthebooth all her sons and they got in with Dan now to TAKE ADVANTAGE of their own MOTHER maybe, pretty wrong if true but i wouldn't know exactly, nor do i want to know. Its personal im sure for them too, think about it and how and why me, of all people im not someone who should be invo0lved or care, but think someone is so good and awesome you cant take advantage of someone like that because they probably do have an amazing heart, and are that as a person. So i wouldn't just unfortunately now and between Blockchains here now Bitcoin/Ethereum Blockchain i unfortunately have now been able to and have witnessed how he does everything goes about his entire husle in a sense. Im not surprised since its what APs do and he is one, or he thinks. And after that i dont care im not like them at all that's why they wont never did like me, oh well. DanDruff you never ever did like me ever here.

Over a decade too here now on you're own Site, WHY?

Load Metric
    And this one here well call a fortunate Son

https://twitter.com/BootsInTheBooth
    https://twitter.com/wagmiRacing

This is DanDruff (Todd Wittlelles) his actual Job right now working for Zed which they are APn..

https://twitter.com/DanZedRun

MAYBE them sons HATE their mother (and they are fortunate sons too..) both Dans knew. So they could have an even greater Advantage and try to ruin her, or try too may IDK but its incredible and if im close just wrong morally bankrupt loser guys, and real talk OGungod believes in SATAN the exhusban loves the DEVIL talks it, Heils Satan and has for years wtf. No surprise these devil worshippers are so ugly and diurty in reality. IM sorry, its wrong. Just increble and breaks my heart yeah i do appreciate and like her too, so what many do im sure. I would never know, want to know but if so so sad really, and using her fortune to try and puff Chest at Cuban in Texas like pinheads, and Haralolbob pinheads.. AP pinheads. Thats why he is doing soo wrong maybe IDK not my business i think this isa fortunate one son and WAGMI may be his other stable or brother and wealth wise they're puffing chest at other 1$ with mom and dads fortune i think now, and Dan may have seen his in there like a real AP would IDK and IDC i really except now, i care about her and thats she is ok if all this crazy stuff is true, its heartbreaking i think.

My cold hearted view and over years now they COLD STORED tons of Crypto and through VeganHippie in BRAZIL are monetizing it all stolen from Cryptocurrency possibly and how dare you ever think some Princess would not be noticed if she was hurt, so wrongly too...
    Last edited by garrett; 10-26-2022 at 06:08 AM.

Load Metric
    This Twitter for me is very well curious since look at the only 4 accounts its following im one

The others are well i know who i think they are but why, was this Dan Druff or the ex husband Dan and in some underhanded way calling me out with these other kinda known Twitter SWC accounts and im not sure BUT I'm MineThatBird on Zed.Run which many know thats me, so when he made this MineThatTurd thats a direct shot at my bow and then even more so he only followed SWC (Bitcoin Poker Site) people like pman who maybe related too i never knew or cared, but again. Very interesting and noticeable to me here.

https://twitter.com/mineThatTurd/following

MineThatTurb is a shot at my bow directly, im MineThatBird

Load Metric
    Sometimes in life people get done wrong and could be by you're own family, i know that now

Just because people are related that doesn't default always mean it is alll good, in that hood. Do not be mistaken. I know from my own life and i got made fun of in 2009/2010 on this forum, a poker forum for an Arrest with my dad. DanDruff imo let me get humiliated and smeared and at a time when i was just starting to love poker and poker playing, then i hated forums and the people on them and truthfully him, like Druff, his forum i got so humiliated on and so id never get a chance to play poker because he or they knew it wasnt fake with me, so they smeared me. They knew I didnt have the monty or ability to buy in so, if they threw enough dirt at me and made me look terrible enough no one in their right mind would ever stake me, never.

They won too it worked i was thought to be a father beating pos and that for me was personal and not a time i wanted the whole poker world to judge me by, when no one even got to know the real me, never will now maybe because that. And yeah that did hurt then, so oh well but Druff this is you're forum it was then too, why. I dont understand im not that confident or even special thinking of my own self, why smash me down when the one think i thought i was good at, could win at was poker. And you made sure that got absolute ruined so id never get backed, probably because of all the purposeful slander that happened by design too, you should know. On this forum right here Durff allowed it so oh well, but i don't forget it hurt.

Load Metric
    And totalllly seperate but now for some reason i am supsicious of becuase he may be a real Heil Satan type is the professional poker player "Brandon"

and maybe all along even years ago it wasnt who i thought and the actual one it was is a Heil Satan person he would know my twitter which im open with i tweet what i think and like so some manioulator could have watched my tendencies and then reacted how they wanted, accordingly. Especially a poker type 100% would/Could which these all are professionals too. And maybe a BAD drug addict too id never actually know i dont live and function there but see the twitter stuff over years now. Maybe Brandon the drug addict one isnt the forum one here, its a master manipulating drug addict who loves Satan, could he ever have weaseled his way in, or did. I dont care but wow sometimes so much is so confusing i wonder about everyone, everywhere now well with poker players. And the only one i hope is ok and will be fine is the Princess, always so take that for what you will. The Heroin addict and Heil Satan Brandon is not Bradon G from here unless he was just the plant, for him IDK but, the real Brandon here is actually initialed well BH well say, and id never known cared but with her, like its bizzaro unless drugs got in his brain and others, IDK but drugs are bad

hes weird acting too seems all hem umbrellas hanging in his Begas condo bc he won smillion lucky'd a couple WSOPs MTT obv
    Last edited by garrett; 10-26-2022 at 06:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think Garrett is getting too obsessed with anyone involved with ZED Run named Dan (or who goes by Dan online).

See: Danshan

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    CAN ANYONE COMPREHEND WHAT THE FUCK THIS THREAD IS?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Shut up garrett

Comments

garrett: Youre a SUS boy sonny boy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think Garrett is getting too obsessed with anyone involved with ZED Run named Dan (or who goes by Dan online).

DanShan on Zed Run is https://twitter.com/Spotonparts this is the EX HUSBAND Dan J. hes a tard imho nicely and kindly

moron amazing these turds get princesses, gross. DanDruff that DanShan is the Princesses ex husband his initials are Dan J. hes a piece of crap THIEF imo now. Probably got left because hes a no good piece of dirt i think now, and his initials are Dan J, and not some Todd that goes by Dan in the pokwer world. Do both are technically Dans but APs too remember, they know how to decieve expertly too. That is a different Dan not this Dan, and is Name is Dan J and he was divorced for a reason probably because hes a pos THIEF, actually Princesses dont leave TOADs for no reason imo you were good then, im sure now. Incredible really some of it and stay tuned, as thread evolves some of the people and ways, may become more clear in time.

Put you're Deductive Reasoning Caps on now...

Load Metric

DanShan on Zed Run is https://twitter.com/Spotonparts this is the EX HUSBAND Dan J. hes a tard imho nicely and kindly

moron amazing these turds get princesses, gross. DanDruff that DanShan is the Princesses ex husband his initials are Dan J. hes a piece of crap THIEF imo now. Probably got left because hes a no good piece of dirt i think now, and his initials are Dan J, and not some Todd that goes by Dan in the pokwer world. Do both are technically Dans but APs too remember, they know how to decieve expertly too. That is a different Dan not this Dan, and is Name is Dan J and he was divorced for a reason probably because hes a pos THIEF, actually Princesses dont leave TOADs for no reason imo you were good then, im sure now. Incredible really some of it and stay tuned, as thread evolves some of the people and ways, may become more clear in time.

I am not sure I understand it all, but I thought Garrett was insinuating that Todd's son somehow controlled SWC now, being bankrolled by Zed.run themselves?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

I am not sure I understand it all, but I thought Garrett was insinuating that Todd's son somehow controlled SWC now, being bankrolled by Zed.run themselves?
    Well i wouldn't know this and im not them or their family but could be the sons Probably do inherit tons of money TONS, Trusts highest level of wealth period. And so yes the sons who are hiding that about themselves which i do understand why, i would too but dont FLEX and puff chest hidden like this, theyre using the PArents Fortune and FLEXING vs. Cuban and real other TOP 1% the boys are gonna lose it all, but theyll get more probably idk, trusts work that way i know have a friend disgustingly fortunate, he thinks everything's a big joke he has everything cars, homes girls lifes a joke then for someone. And i wouldn't this these people but its possible. The sons are basically maybe a year ago planned on taking over Zed, and normally it didn't probably work out so far. And not in the timeline they wanted so its not good. And him Dan this whole him involvement his way building all these AP tools that he profits form in Eth too, so yeah its a big Racket and the end game is their OWN pockets. So Im also respectfully leaving out who and what i want to because i dont think its rifght or necessary and i get how in life some ones things aren't perfect like everyone just assumes and it could be embarrassing so. I feel for that and would never want to be that one who ever felt he did that to someone or. To be Very Clear respectfully someone very special got used maybe because its known she had a terrible idiot ex husband probably was not in her best place, and then they moved in but id never i dont know enough so its not right for me to speculate, and i dont. I do respect her and appreciate her so would always hope that nothing i say and do offends her. So i dont want to ever do that now either, and im aware too so.

Sometimes in life less is more

Load Metric
    Sanlmar you live Mass/Boston which is where Dan is now (both these Dans too..) by MIT...

arround Sanlmar Go home

we aren't called the Beast Coast for no reason

Comments

GrenadaRoger: can't decide - G doing an LOL WOW styling or LOL WOW has hacked G

Load Metric
    my 3 favorite recent board things are the Daly longshot, garrett posting pics of evergreens in the fall foliage thread, and this whole Dan deal.

Load Metric
    Sanlmar you live Mass/Boston which is where Dan is now (both these Dans too..) by MIT...

arround Sanlmar Go home

The southwest is a soul cleanse - I will return to civilization in short order.

Load Metric
    So much for anyone caring about cheating on HCL.

GARRETT (obv god) with irrefutable proof here.

Comments

garrett: :D thanks lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    WELL???

Comments

garrett: (CRICKETS..)
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Let me make the story easy and quick. Ownership wasnt paying attention to their domain registration and if they are dealing with the same registrar Im using for my .eu domain the bastards are unforgiving. Not only do you have to pay the registration fee but theres a massive reclaim fee for the domain which is literally multiples of the domain registration fee. Its essentially blackmail by the registrar. My .eu domain for jokerstars expired while I was in the hospital and it literally cost me over $200 to renew it with the reclaim fee. It was ridiculous but I wasnt about to lose my domain. Anyway story was their .eu domain expired and they didnt realize it and somebody grabbed it. Honestly I really believe it was the similar situation to mine because once the few days grace period they will cut it off and hold you hostage and a .club domain is cheaper and able to be signed up for by several registrars vs .eu which you have to have a registered agent for the domain and only a few like 101 domains offer that service and registration. I generally prefer and use directnic and only have 101 Im using for my .eu and I believe my .poker domains Ive parked.

Load Metric

I would go with something more simple to explain. This multi posting thread is a sign of pure insomnia or hes on some substance way early in the morning (possibly drunk still from the night before perhaps?? (Although I more expect that from Les not Garrett).

Thread Information